Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEFTIE MINDSET

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    Look at the capitol last week and tell me it is the left ignores that law. The right went where no one has gone before. This was a display of hate crime and murder that shows who the right are.
    You lie, Nerdberg.

One of the most famous incidents of congressional violence is the caning of Charles Sumner. In 1856, pro-slavery DEMOCRAT Representative Preston Brooks beat anti-slavery Senator Charles Sumner nearly unconscious with a cane on the Senate floor.

The caning of Sumner was not an isolated incident. Historian Joanne B. Freeman identified more than 70 violent occurrences between congressmen while researching her book, The Field of Blood: Violence in Congress and the Road to the Civil War.

In 1858, a fistfight between about 30 congressmen broke out in the House of Representatives at 2:00 a.m. when a DEMOCRAT grabbed a Republican by the throat.

In 1860, DEMOCRAT congressmen threatened a GOP congressman with pistols and canes while he spoke against slavery on the House floor.

When Republican Abraham Lincoln won the presidency in 1860, DEMOCRAT-dominated states responded by seceding and waging a bloody insurrection against war the United States of America.

On July 2, 1915, a former professor at Harvard, Erich Muenter, planted a package containing three sticks of dynamite in the Capitol near the Senate Reception room. The explosive detonated around midnight and during a time when the Senate had been on recess. An on-duty Capitol Police officer was nearly knocked out of his chair during the blast, but fortunately no one was injured. The man later wrote a letter to a Washington, D.C. newspaper saying he had planted the explosives to protest U.S. wartime aid to Britain and said he hoped the detonation would "make enough noise to be heard above the voices that clamor for war.” He then traveled to the home of J.P. Morgan in Long Island, New York and shot the financier. Morgan’s wounds proved superficial and he survived. Muenter was soon captured and detained in jail where, several days later, he committed suicide.

Leftists shot up the House of Representatives in 1954, injuring five congressmen. Peanuts Carter commuted their sentences in 1978.

On March 1, 1971, a bomb exploded in the Capitol building. While the explosion did not injure anyone, it caused some $300,000 in damage. The leftist Weather Underground claimed to be behind the bombing and said it was in protest of the ongoing U.S.-supported bombing of Laos.

Leftists detonated a bomb in the Capitol in an attempt to murder GOP Senators in 1983. A group calling itself the Armed Resistance Unit claimed responsibility for the attack, saying it was in retaliation for President Reagan's military actions in Grenada and Lebanon. Seven people were eventually arrested in connection with the attack.

Impeached perjurer B.J. Clinton* gave one of them a pardon on his last day of infesting the Oral Orifice. Now she's a fundraiser for BLM.

https://www.history.com/news/us-capitol-building-violence-fires

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    Why do the leftie regressives actually love it when the Rule Of Law is weakened and destroyed?? I find it bizarre that any right minded person would have the immense pleasure you guys have when you see the destruction you cause by your irrationality.
    I was once a left winger, now centre right, but never, ever in my whole life did I seek to operate against the Rule Of Law as a doctrine/principle of governance.
    Are you serious? Are you mental? Your people are literally trying to storm the Capitol to overturn the election by force.

News flash: Something isn't true just because that fat fucking shithead in the White House says so.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cordeela View Post
    Why do the leftie regressives actually love it when the Rule Of Law is weakened and destroyed?? I find it bizarre that any right minded person would have the immense pleasure you guys have when you see the destruction you cause by your irrationality.
    I was once a left winger, now centre right, but never, ever in my whole life did I seek to operate against the Rule Of Law as a doctrine/principle of governance.
    They want America to be run by committees of the WOKE, with the full power to do what ever they want to do.....the Constitution and the rule of law are not compatible with that.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    News flash: They are running (ruining, actually) America by committees of the WOKE, with the full power to do what ever they want to do, already. After the 21st, we will be under one party rule. No court is likely to hear any complaints or challenges, either. I refer you to recent history.
    You will recall that I have been talking about the Revolution for months now, and I have said that the Revolution has taken full control of Washington (Because SCOTUS will either mind or be remade), and that most of America's institutions are well down the road of being controlled by the Revolution.

Your "News Flash" is misused with me.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yet you did nothing to prevent the events.
    Bull Shit.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Paranoia schizophrenia.

I feel sorry for those people. Must be hell.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    They are nothing but hate now and everything is secondary to them getting their way.

They think it's justifiable to break any law or take any action to stay in power.

The nation doesn't even matter, look at them now, they take over in eight days but do they have a ton of legislation to pass?

Nope, they got nothing, nobody even knows what type of issues Biden will focus on.

All the left cares about is killing Trump and his supporters.

Biden probably isn't going to have to leave his basement for the next four years while the democrats put everything on hold to eliminate their enemies.

You can even see leftist posters here saying we need to go after Trump supporters and it isn't to give them cupcakes.

It also helps that most of them are white, killing two birds with one stone. (too bad they aren't all cops also)

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Bull Shit.
    He was just projecting.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I recommend seeking professional help for your paranoid schizophrenia.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So you say.
    Go Fuck Yourself.

I am not on trial here.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Paranoia schizophrenia.

I feel sorry for those people. Must be hell.
    Platos "FORMS" The Cave would be a better illustration - perhaps you have never read it.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,349 Times in 8,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,704 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    All the left cares about is killing Trump and his supporters.
    They way you whip people into a mass murdering frenzy is by claiming that the other side is planning mass murder first. It is sad that at the end of trump, it is all his worshipers have to offer.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    They way you whip people into a mass murdering frenzy is by claiming that the other side is planning mass murder first. It is sad that at the end of trump, it is all his worshipers have to offer.
    The claim is true though so yeah, there's that little fact.

Would you like to see a severed head?