Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Insurrections planned for 1/16-1/20

1. #331 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    REven Fox News didn't suggest that those people were inciting folks to kill cops when they chanted for dead cops.
    Your very fine people actually killed cops last week.

BLM never did that.

Your very fine people killed cops this past summer, and you were on JPP blaming BLM for it before you knew the truth.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #332 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It's funny you keep using this link, even after I posted the Snopes link discrediting it.

Secondly, it's ironic you try to make BLM out to be the bad guys when the people you're defending just killed a cop in DC, killed cops this past summer, and are on camera assaulting cops from last week.

All because they were trying to "STOP THE STEAL", right?

So it would appear that "STOP THE STEAL" was a call to violence since the people there to "STOP THE STEAL" acted violently and killed cops.
    No, you posted a snopes link for a different story in Baton Rouge, this is the link to a video of folks protesting in NYC. Now the "theme" may be the same, but you have video, and it isn't in Baton Rouge.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

3. #333 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"A stupid slogan", for what?
    To chant during a protest... Like "fry them like bacon"... or again, the folks in Manhattan (NYC, remember that so you don't snopes some stupid thing about Baton Rouge again) in the link to the story with the video of folks calling for dead cops in Manhattan.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #334 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Boi View Post
    Hillary is well known to be both corrupt and a liar. Besides, who has heard of her in the past few years? I haven't seen a peep out of her ever since she did that stupid video.
    The Hildebeast's Twitter feed has entered the chat.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton?r...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

5. #335 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your very fine people actually killed cops last week.

BLM never did that.

Your very fine people killed cops this past summer, and you were on JPP blaming BLM for it before you knew the truth.
    Rubbish.. 5 cops shot in Dallas protests.

https://fox11online.com/on-fox-11/ga...dallas-reports

I blame the folks that beat that cop for his death. I don't blame the protesters for it. Rioter =/= protester. Millions were there to protest, hundreds rioted.... Different things.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

6. #336 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This was a video from NYC, note the NYC source...
    Right, but you're misrepresenting who's in the video. That's the point of the Snopes link.

And BTW - BLM didn't kill any cops, but you guys sure did. You killed one last week. You killed others over the summer, all while falsely blaming BLM for it.

I mean, my dude, you were on JPP blaming BLM for cop killings before you even knew the details of the cop killings. You were so gung-ho about blaming BLM and now you're trying to blame them again for the actions you helped fester and support last week.

In order for Drumpf to have "incited" a riot he has to actually ask them to riot
    "STOP THE STEAL", how?

Drumpf actually asked them to peacefully protest at the capitol
    After inciting fake outrage about the election being stolen.

You would have a case if the fucking rally wasn't literally called "STOP THE STEAL".

As I noted, "Stop the steal" is what the protesters came up with, not Drumpf.
    WRONG. Trump tweeted that shit out before the rally on 1/3, and he tweeted out "STOP THE FRAUD" on November 6th.

During that Dalton rally, the day before the GA Senate runoffs, Trump said "Stop the steal" no less than half a dozen times, and used that GA rally to incite his base instead of helping Purdue and Loeffler win their runoffs. The crowd chanted it after he said it.

And "Stop the Steal", how? Why do none of you want to answer that question?????

7. #337 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

To chant during a protest... Like "fry them like bacon"... or again, the folks in Manhattan (NYC, remember that so you don't snopes some stupid thing about Baton Rouge again) in the link to the story with the video of folks calling for dead cops in Manhattan.
    ‘You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you.’

~ Hildebeast Clinton

"This January 20th let's take to the streets to protest the inauguration of Donald Trump. Join the call to protest against Trump in Washington DC, across the US and around the world."

8. #338 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, you posted a snopes link for a different story in Baton Rouge
    Right, and you didn't open the link, did you? Why am I not surprised?

And why are you accusing BLM of wanting to kill cops when your own very fine people have been killing cops all year, including one in DC last week?

Now the "theme" may be the same, but you have video, and it isn't in Baton Rouge.
    You posted a delibertately misleading video, then you deliberately misled everyone on the video's contents, and now you're trying to run away from all of it by conflating everything together because you were too sloppy or too lazy to do the work ahead of time.

So that's why now, you have to spend all your time walking your shit back, qualifying it, moving the goalposts, changing the parameters, etc.

It's so fucking boring, I really wish y'all would come up with new tactics, or just say what you meant from the start.

9. #339 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Right, and you didn't open the link, did you? Why am I not surprised?

And why are you accusing BLM of wanting to kill cops when your own very fine people have been killing cops all year, including one in DC last week?

You posted a delibertately misleading video, then you deliberately misled everyone on the video's contents, and now you're trying to run away from all of it by conflating everything together because you were too sloppy or too lazy to do the work ahead of time. So that's why now, you have to spend all your time walking your shit back, qualifying it, moving the goalposts, changing the parameters, etc.

It's so fucking boring, I really wish y'all would come up with new tactics.
    I did not. I simply posted video of folks calling for "dead cops", then you posted some stupid snopes crap that had nothing to do with it about something in Baton Rouge. You were the one trying to mislead. I just posted an example of somebody calling for somebody's death... noted the difference and also noted that they were not arrested for inciting folks to make dead cops.

I find it ironic that you posted "fact checkers" to try to mislead.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

10. #340 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To chant during a protest.
    For what purpose? Why would they choose that slogan?

Like "fry them like bacon".
    Right, but again, in a rally that was literally a call to action, and the violence that erupted after it, sure proves the rally and that slogan were incitement!

If it wasn't, then why did they riot? Why did they kill cops? Why did they break into the Capitol? You mean to tell me that was their intent the whole time?

You realize the deeper we get into this, the less sense your excuses make.

the folks in Manhattan (NYC, remember that so you don't snopes some stupid thing about Baton Rouge again) in the link to the story with the video of folks calling for dead cops in Manhattan.
    The major difference is that those people didn't kill any cops...BUT YOUR PEOPLE DID. Several times last year, and last week.

11. #341 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Rubbish.. 5 cops shot in Dallas protests..
    How do we know it wasn't your people doing it, since your people were the ones killing cops last year?

12. #342 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Rubbish.. 5 cops shot in Dallas protests.
    So you're doing the same thing anatta does here.

You set a bizarre standard for yourself that you then have to requalify and adjust.

What I said was that BLM didn't kill any cops.

And the guy who did kill cops in Dallas? He was one of yours...an army vet who was angry about black people being killed by cops. He wasn't a part of BLM, he was serving overseas.

Did you bother to do ANY research into this?

13. #343 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How do we know it wasn't your people doing it, since your people were the ones killing cops last year?
    "Your people"?

Which Native American libertarian killed a cop last year?

I'll bet you can't find even one.

Talk more about "my people" idiot.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

14. #344 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just posted an example of somebody calling for somebody's death
    OK, so if that's the standard you are using now, then you MUST AGREE that the terrorists in DC were inciting violence by erecting a gallows!

You walked right into that one.

15. #345 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stop the steal is the bumper sticker chant of a protesting group of folks. Much like the folks that chanted for "dead cops"...

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...otest/2015303/

You are really "stretching" to try to make it "incitement" and it isn't even a term that Trump came up with, that came from the folks protesting.
    True, but when cops actually end up dead, doesn't that change the entire equation? Talk is cheap but when people start dying, somebody needs to be accountable.

If Trump had just said "Have a nice day, thanks for coming" and they attacked Congress, that's one thing but once he pointed them at Congress saying "You have to show strength, and you have to be strong" and "we will stop the steal" then he either did it on purpose or he's a fucking moron. Mostly I think he's a fucking moron with too much money and selfishness for his own good. Now he's going to pay his wrongs in a lot of different courts, both criminal and civil.

Trump ‘Save America Rally’ speech transcript from 6 January
    we will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election, and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election....

...they want to steal the election. The radical left knows exactly what they’re doing. They’re ruthless and it’s time that somebody did something about it....

...This is the greatest in history. There’s never been a movement like that. You look back there all the way to the Washington Monument. It’s hard to believe. We must stop the steal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again, can never be allowed to happen again, but we’re going forward.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"