Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Armed Insurrections planned for 1/16-1/20

1. #466 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    No, it is not a contradiction at all. You are confusing an FBI report in the day(s) before the protest with the 15,000 attending the protest itself.
    Flash, you quoted that guy as saying not to think of it as a protest.

In your article, he is depicted as an organizer of it!

You are giving off "very good people on both sides" vibes with this "they went there just to protest" bullshit.

Once you realize what happened in DC is nearly the exact same thing that happened in Charlottesville, it all starts making way more sense...because you can't make the assumption that people went there "just to protest" but not storm the Capitol, even though cell phone data shows they all went there to do just that. No one left the rally and didn't go march to the Capitol, and anyone who does say that is lying to you, just like how they're lying to you about the election being stolen.

The one-line internet post "Get violent. Stop calling this a march, or rally or a protest" does not speak for all the people attending the protest
    So you believe there were "very fine people" there, amidst the Nazis, who believed the election was stolen?

Do you also think there were "very fine people" in Charlottesville too?

most of the 15,000 were not involved in the few hundred rioters who entered the Capitol.
    WRONG. See, this is what I mean when I say you are a dishonest, lying scumbag.

According to the DC Police Officers -who were actually there- it wasn't a couple hundred people...IT WAS THOUSANDS. TENS OF THOUSANDS.

And the only reason why only a couple thousand got into the Capitol, was because it got too crowded for anyone else to get in.

But we've all seen the videos of the thousands and thousands of people attacking the Capitol.

But Flash doesn't even believe his own two eyes because it would mean that there weren't "very fine people" there...you're just assuming there were. But there weren't. Everyone was there to "Stop the steal". So it wasn't a protest, it was a call to action.

The Phrase "Stop the Steal" is an active phrase. It contains an active verb. Now, you're a pretend professor, aren't you? When someone uses an active verb, what does that mean?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Flash (01-15-2021)

3. #467 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"They literally say.." Who is they? It is a one-line post on the internet.
    NO! It is in an article about the insurrection that you fucking quoted...apparently without realizing that it completely undermines your "very good people on both sides" case.

You are confusing an FBI report in the day(s) before the protest with the 15,000 attending the protest itself.
    Cell phone data shows those people all marched to the Capitol...and you're trying to be a sophist by saying "only a few hundred got in"...and I'd like to know where you learned that because from what I've read, and watched from actual DC Police officers who were there, it was thousands of people, not a couple hundred, and the Capitol itself was overcrowded and that's why not all 15,000 people got in there.

You are such a piece of shit liar. A total sophist. A complete fraud and hack.

4. #468 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bull&Terrier View Post
    pointing out your hypocrisy is not "whatabouting".
    You're the lying hypocrite here...someone with so much contempt for others that you switch IDs and hope you can reposition yourself so as not to eat plates of shit for all the garbage you posted under your other accounts all fucking year.

You pussy.

5. #469 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You can quote me as saying it was a fucking riot and Donald J. Trump is responsible for inciting it if not also responsible for planning it.
    And I find myself agreeing with you 100% on that.

See? We can find common ground sometimes!

6. #470 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    How many JPP Conservatives are involved?

They are going to launch a terror campaign against all state houses, based on the lie about the election being stolen.

FBI: Protests allegedly planned across the nation this week
    https://www.klkntv.com/fbi-protests-...ion-this-week/
    I doubt they’ll show up now that they’ve been outed and shown to be THE most dangerous terrorist threat to this country.

Many have slid back under the rock they came from, hiding from the federal knock on their door about their involvement in the Hillbilly Uprising.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

7. #471 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,625 Times in 52,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,516 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Blog Entries

And I find myself agreeing with you 100% on that.

See? We can find common ground sometimes!
    It's not that hard when people seek to protect the rights of others.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. #472 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,786 Times in 4,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 188 Times in 184 Posts

NO! It is in an article about the insurrection that you fucking quoted...apparently without realizing that it completely undermines your "very good people on both sides" case.
    I never said anything about "very good people on both sides." What both sides? There were no counter-protestors there, so they were all Trump supporters. But, most were not involved in the violence--that is just a fact. You try to make everything into a value judgement with partisan connotations.

Cell phone data shows those people all marched to the Capitol...and you're trying to be a sophist by saying "only a few hundred got in"...and I'd like to know where you learned that because from what I've read, and watched from actual DC Police officers who were there, it was thousands of people, not a couple hundred, and the Capitol itself was overcrowded and that's why not all 15,000 people got in there.
    Exactly what I said--most of the crowd could not even get close to the Capitol; therefore, they were not involved in the violence.

9. #473 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I never said anything about "very good people on both sides." .
    Saying that someone went there "just to protest" is the same thing as saying there were "very good people on both sides" in Charlottesville.

It's you making excuses and indulging in bad faith.

Your own link said that they shouldn't think of this as a protest, and I concur with that assessment, since the protest was not a protest but an attempt to insurrect against the US government and kill members of the body politic like Mike Pence., all over The Big Lie.

There were no counter-protestors there
    Right, so then you believe that among the Nazis there, there were "very good people" who just wanted to protest an election they were lied to about being stolen?

But, most were not involved in the violence--that is just a fact.
    How the fuck do you know that?

Were you there? No.

Did you watch the interviews with the DC Police Officers who were? No.

Did you read the articles about the siege and what went down from the perspective of the security officials? Also, no.

So you are just assuming that because all 15,000 people couldn't fit in the Capitol at once, that means some of them didn't participate in the insurrection?

How fucking stupid are you?

You try to make everything into a value judgement with partisan connotations.
    Everyone there went there with the intention of violently attacking the legislators. That's the "STOP" in "STOP THE STEAL" and Trump even said so himself when he said, at that rally, "When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules." He also said "You'll never take our country back with weakness." And it wasn't the first time he said that. He said it two days earlier in Dalton, and he tweeted about it in December.

But you wouldn't know about any of that because you don't do the work. Instead, you lazily sit there on the sidelines and make assumptions of people while openly and overtly refusing to inform yourself of what actually happened.

I think you're just too scared to do that. Scared of what accepting this information will do to the persona you are trying to portray on JPP.

Flash habitually assumes positive intent because Flash can't reconcile the fact that people act in bad faith just like he does.

Where is your proof that most weren't involved in the violence? Where did you learn that, because everything I've read, from WaPo to the NYT to the tweets of people there, indicates the exact opposite...that it was a "mob", the same MOB from the rally minutes earlier. Trump told them all to go there and they did - the cellphone data proves it.

You're trying to make a distinction between the people who went there, and the people who went inside...but the thing is, they all went there with the intention of going inside, they just all couldn't fit.

You're being a sophist because you are inherently intellectually dishonest.

You're so mad that I destroyed your credibility on JPP so you're exercising sophistry as your last, pathetic gasp to drag me down to your discredited level.
    Last edited by LV426; 01-15-2021 at 03:13 PM.

10. #474 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Exactly what I said--most of the crowd could not even get close to the Capitol; therefore, they were not involved in the violence.
    That's fucking stupid Flash, because they went to the Capitol for what reason, then?

We know the reason, because Trump said it: "When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules."

So, milling about among the crowd trying to GET IN, makes you a member of it.

Otherwise, why go there in the first place.

Why are you so afraid of the truth? Because the truth will further damage your credibility.

You refuse to watch the interviews, you refuse to read the articles and witness accounts, you just want to play this same shitty game you always play because for some reason, I get under your skin more than anyone else here. I think I know why.

11. #475 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post

The heavily painted man wearing a horned fur hat who made a spectacle of himself on the dais of the US Senate during the storming of the Capitol has been identified as a QAnon supporter and fixture at far-right rallies in Arizona[/COLOR], according to a report.

Jake Angeli, 32, was seen posing in the chair occupied moments earlier by Vice President Mike Pence at the beginning of the election certification proceedings, which were halted when the riot began.
    What did Angeli's mother say to him as he was leaving to attend the protest? "Bison"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-15-2021), Joe Capitalist (01-15-2021)

13. #476 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have to read the entire article to understand it.

"Officials cautioned the information in the Norfolk report was uncorroborated and the portion that quoted “war” appeared to come from a single online thread."

14. #477 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Officials cautioned the information in the Norfolk report was uncorroborated and the portion that quoted “war” appeared to come from a single online thread."
    Yeah, and you might have an argument if not for the fact that they actually did violently insurrect at the Capitol.

So you see Flash, everything you are saying in defense of these people actually implicates them further in it, when we look at the actions they took.

You are trying to separate the two, when everything is telling you that the two are intrinsically linked.

I don't think you actually read all of that NYT article you're referencing...just like I don't think you ever watched Trump's 1/6 speech, his 1/4 speech, his dozens of tweets from November-January, and his campaign speeches.

I even linked to you a very handy Twitter thread (and linked to it again below because I'm such a nice guy), from a Republican Congressperson, who explains how this whole thing was planned and the intent was to cause her and her colleagues harm.

But just like the videos, just like the interviews, just like the articles, you prefer to keep your uninformed position rather than admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Last edited by LV426; 01-15-2021 at 03:42 PM.

15. #478 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,625 Times in 52,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,516 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Blog Entries

You have to read the entire article to understand it.

Like the Pearl Harbor and 9/11 warnings, Hindsight is 20/20. There's a lot of intel out there and sorting it out is both a skill and an art. I'm more inclined to believe there was malicious intervention or planning here than a major screw-up by the Trump administration to protect our nation from terrorist attack.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. #479 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, and you might have an argument if not for the fact that they actually did violently insurrect at the Capitol.

So you see Flash, everything you are saying in defense of these people actually implicates them further in it, when we look at the actions they took.

You are trying to separate the two, when everything is telling you that the two are intrinsically linked.

I don't think you actually read all of that NYT article you're referencing...just like I don't think you ever watched Trump's 1/6 speech, his 1/4 speech, his dozens of tweets from November-January, and his campaign speeches.

I even linked to you a very handy Twitter thread (and linked to it again below because I'm such a nice guy), from a Republican Congressperson, who explains how this whole thing was planned and the intent was to cause her and her colleagues harm.

But just like the videos, just like the interviews, just like the articles, you prefer to keep your uninformed position rather than admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
    And I thought the right was bad about believing conspiracy theories. Attempts to link events is not facts. And making unfounded accusations like my attempting to defend anybody is based on nothing but wild speculation.

I never defended anybody, just stated some facts like most of the crowd never got close to the capitol. Then you argued the same thing but twisted its possible reason by suggesting all the crowd really wanted to be part of the violence based on what a few people said. You have no clue about the motives of most of the crowd. I don't either but I am honest enough to admit it.

17. #480 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,411 Times in 6,064 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 606 Times in 570 Posts

What did Angeli's mother say to him as he was leaving to attend the protest? "Bison"
    That joke is going viral
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”