Members banned from this thread: Doc Dutch

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Would you support putting trump people in concentration camps?

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,495 Times in 52,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
    Meh,......I only control myself here, what others say is not within my powers to control or influence. I have stated more than once that we all need to tone down the nastiness if we are actually interested in discussing issues here, but people will do what they want. It is why some of the posters here are here to begin with, some have run out of sites they are even allowed on, sadly one would think some might want to raise up the level of discussion here and some really might, others are only here to hate, it is what drives them.
    Yes, some have been banned from multiple forums for doxxing, stalking, trying to get ppl to fight them, and disrupting discussions with personal vendettas. I guess forums are the only outlet left when you are shunned in real life by polite society.

There are actually a few conservatives here who have rejected the Cult and Cult leader, and they get attacked by their fellow conjobs for it. I don't think the Cult *wants* civil discussion.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-04-2021)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

CASPER (03-04-2021)

4. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Meh,......I only control myself here, what others say is not within my powers to control or influence. I have stated more than once that we all need to tone down the nastiness if we are actually interested in discussing issues here, but people will do what they want. It is why some of the posters here are here to begin with, some have run out of sites they are even allowed on, sadly one would think some might want to raise up the level of discussion here and some really might, others are only here to hate, it is what drives them.

right, when some douche says some racist genocidal crap and I see it, I call it out. maybe we differ like that. you and I have had some good conversations but you drift to thanking scumbags attacking me so, how do I view you? come on now brother....

5. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Yes, some have been banned from multiple forums for doxxing, stalking, trying to get ppl to fight them, and disrupting discussions with personal vendettas. I guess forums are the only outlet left when you are shunned in real life by polite society.

There are actually a few conservatives here who have rejected the Cult and Cult leader, and they get attacked by their fellow conjobs for it. I don't think the Cult *wants* civil discussion.

see

Quote Originally Posted by casper

you just thanked one of the worst trolls shitposting outside of the warzone. I can treat you respectfully or I can treat you as respectfully as the protected clique treats me,. your call.

6. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

as your dear friend would say:

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Take it to the War Zone.

7. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    right, when some douche says some racist genocidal crap and I see it, I call it out.
    Not really. You don't really do this. You like to think you do, but you don't. You just wink and nod to them by indulging their conspiracies and repeating their lies.

you and I have had some good conversations but you drift to thanking scumbags attacking me so, how do I view you? come on now brother....
    Any attacks against you were ones you brought upon yourself because you lack self-control and self-restraint.

That's why you supposedly got doxxed and "attempted SWATTED" (LOL, whatever that means)...because you ran your fucking mouth and pissed off someone who wasn't going to let you get away with it.

You'd think you would have learned your lesson, but alas...
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

8. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Not really. You don't really do this. You like to think you do, but you don't. You just wink and nod to them by indulging their conspiracies and repeating their lies.

This is why you are a piece of shit. I am violently anti-racist yet you lie about me. why?

Any attacks against you were ones you brought upon yourself because you lack self-control and self-restraint.

That's why you supposedly got doxxed and "attempted SWATTED" (LOL, whatever that means)...because you ran your fucking mouth and pissed off someone who wasn't going to let you get away with it.

You'd think you would have learned your lesson, but alas...

Fight me. *shrug*

9. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 151 Times in 148 Posts
    Blog Entries

right, when some douche says some racist genocidal crap and I see it, I call it out. maybe we differ like that. you and I have had some good conversations but you drift to thanking scumbags attacking me so, how do I view you? come on now brother....
    I have called out more than one, but most of the very worst of the worst here are on my Ignore list now and I do not see their crap and hence do not call it out. I give likes when I agree with a point someone makes, I have given right and left leaners Likes and Groans, don't take that stuff seriously, heck on most sites I do not even view Likes/Mentions given, only replies. The same reason I do not do the Friends thing, I turn everyone down, I know who are Friends or at Least Civil Posters and who the PWE's here. The best way to look at it is if I reply to your posts it means I think you are worth the time and effort, some rarely get any replies due to their own inability to keep it at an adult level. Case in point, I just got a reply from someone that I thought was making a good point then right at the end they had to call me a name, WTF was the point of that.

10. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

This is why you are a piece of shit. I am violently anti-racist yet you lie about me. why?
    LMAO! You're about as anti-racist as Donald Trump because you just repeat his lies and indulge his cult followers.

Fight me. *shrug*
    You were the one whining and bitching about being doxxed several years ago (supposedly, I think you're making that up too).
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-04-2021)

12. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

see

you just thanked one of the worst trolls shitposting outside of the warzone. I can treat you respectfully or I can treat you as respectfully as the protected clique treats me,. your call.
    Sorry dude, but I like her and like a lot of what she says and I would say she rarely steps over the bounds of civility unless the other posters go there first. Just the way I see it.

13. The Following User Groans At CASPER For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-04-2021)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CASPER For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-04-2021)

15. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have called out more than one, but most of the very worst of the worst here are on my Ignore list now and I do not see their crap and hence do not call it out. I give likes when I agree with a point someone makes, I have given right and left leaners Likes and Groans, don't take that stuff seriously, heck on most sites I do not even view Likes/Mentions given, only replies. The same reason I do not do the Friends thing, I turn everyone down, I know who are Friends or at Least Civil Posters and who the PWE's here. The best way to look at it is if I reply to your posts it means I think you are worth the time and effort, some rarely get any replies due to their own inability to keep it at an adult level. Case in point, I just got a reply from someone that I thought was making a good point then right at the end they had to call me a name, WTF was the point of that.

so you agreed with owl hag's attacks on me?

should I say fuck off now or later on that bullshit? don't claim a high road when you are on the low road thanking dirtbags and thier bullshit outside the warzone unless you want to get treated like one.

I have respect for you, we disagree on much but you seemed respectable, a couple times this week you thanked some of thier lies and nasty posts against me. do you really agree with them? do you ignore the bullshit they cause? I mean really d00d, you want to join that team I'll treat you like that team.

your call.

16. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry dude, but I like her and like a lot of what she says and I would say she rarely steps over the bounds of civility unless the other posters go there first. Just the way I see it.

right. you thanked posts of hers lying about me and making up bullshit on me, nothing to do with the topic. you are at a crossroads here. be yourself, or submit to that clique behavior and be one of their bitches, I dont care.

17. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

right. you thanked posts of hers lying about me and making up bullshit on me, nothing to do with the topic. you are at a crossroads here. be yourself, or submit to that clique behavior and be one of their bitches, I dont care.
    Ok, you can do whatever you wish, but keep this in mind, I am neither their Bitch or Yours, I will call em as I see em, my choice. Just focus on the topic and we can discuss the issues, agree and disagree and do so again the next day. You are also free do the same, either you want to lump everyone together or not, your choice, as you said pick your path. Enough said on this, back to Your topic here....

18. The Following User Groans At CASPER For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-04-2021)

19. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    LMAO! You're about as anti-racist as Donald Trump because you just repeat his lies and indulge his cult followers.
    You were the one whining and bitching about being doxxed several years ago (supposedly, I think you're making that up too).
    He's *still* doing it. See the "nice owlwoman" thread.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

20. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-04-2021)

21. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ok, you can do whatever you wish, but keep this in mind, I am neither their Bitch or Yours, I will call em as I see em, my choice. Just focus on the topic and we can discuss the issues, agree and disagree and do so again the next day. You are also free do the same, either you want to lump everyone together or not, your choice, as you said pick your path. Enough said on this, back to Your topic here....

I never considered you my bitch now would accept that hierarchy. if you want to thank and side with them, i will treat you like them, if you want to remain a rational person that disagrees with me a ton but has a mutual respect, I'd prefer that.

22. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks. It's nice to see some truth around here. Some tiny tots have difficulties when their posts or ideas are challenged, and fly off into bizarre rages. It seems to be common with a lot of conservatives, and is definitely very Trumpian. Did you hear that he (#TRE45ON) is now going after McConnell for calling him out about his part in the insurrection last January?

I support putting convicted Cult members into prisons, rather than concentration camps. Every last one of them we can find.

23. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Underdog (03-04-2021)