Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rudy and Dershowitz to defend tRump at impeachment?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    If trump were sane, huge numbers of lawyers would want to make a name for themselves defending him. trump is not sane. he will not shut up, even when he is turning himself in. he destroys himself, and anyone around him.
    Trump is the most reviled man in America.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Dershowitz was in the tube saying he has not been contacted by Trump for a job in his defense team.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Dershowitz was in the tube saying he has not been contacted by Trump for a job in his defense team.
    Dershowitz has become a "publicity whore". He is fast becoming another Michael Avenatti.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/polit...ani/index.html

I wouldn't want "Rambling Rudy" defending me in traffic court, much less an impeachment hearing. Then again, most reputable lawyers have already abandoned tRump.
    Dumb and dumber. This oughta be good.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-14-2021)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Dumb and dumber. This oughta be good.
    Yes it will.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,770 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't want "Rambling Rudy" defending me in traffic court, much less an impeachment hearing. Then again, most reputable lawyers have already abandoned tRump.
    Okay, so Trump’s very upset at Rudy over his inability to change the election results, but wants him to defend him for the Senate trial? Oh, lord it hurts to try to think like Trump. He must have realized he had no other lawyers. His last team just said, no?

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

supposedly trump is stiffing him for the money he owes him & Rudy is going to defend him??

I would not want that fool defending me he has fucked up way to many times...

Usually one mistake & your back gets a knife from trump & yet Rudy is still here
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    They also don't like clients who stiff them, or who demand that they do illegal things.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-capitol-riots
    I didn't think Rudy minds one bit
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Okay, so Trump’s very upset at Rudy over his inability to change the election results, but wants him to defend him for the Senate trial? Oh, lord it hurts to try to think like Trump. He must have realized he had no other lawyers. His last team just said, no?
    Yep......... I guess the twisting of the knife in Rudy's back will just have to wait till after he defends him..

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,770 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I didn't think Rudy minds one bit
    Rudy just calls him up and says, Donald, remember, I’ve got the dirt on you.

Rudy doesn’t mind, he gets to be on TV.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-15-2021)

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

supposedly trump is stiffing him for the money he owes him & Rudy is going to defend him??

I would not want that fool defending me he has fucked up way to many times...

Usually one mistake & your back gets a knife from trump & yet Rudy is still here
    Rudy's 20k daily legal fee is being paid through the defense fund that dipshit tRumptards contributed to.....What a bunch of certified fucking idiots.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-15-2021)

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Rudy just calls him up and says, Donald, remember, I’ve got the dirt on yiu.

Rudy doesn’t mind, he gets to be on TV.
    You would think it has to be something.....

He has gone from the countries mayor to a sad laughing stock & the mockery of a man..

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Rudy is a prime example of the cancer that is Donald John Trump.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Rudy's 20k daily legal fee is being paid through the defense fund that dipshit tRumptards contributed to.....What a bunch of certified fucking idiots.
    Not surprised, he has that $200+ million slush fund to do whatever he wants almost........

This was a wise move on trumps part to start early collecting the money, before the fan base starts to dry up along w/ his new source of income....

THe way things are going it may be one of his few sources of income left, fleecing the fans..........

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not surprised, he has that $200+ million slush fund to do whatever he wants almost........

This was a wise move on trumps part to start early collecting the money, before the fan base starts to dry up along w/ his new source of income....

THe way things are going it may be one of his few sources of income left, fleecing the fans..........
    tRump is a master at fleecing and ripping off people.