Members banned from this thread: CFM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The irony; the left whines about JPP threadbans but cheers Twitter/Facebook bans

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Priceless!
    And capitalizing your possessive pronoun as "His." Revealing. Very revealing. Guess it's true -- that masochists come to see their dominator as a god.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-10-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,435 Times in 52,457 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    And capitalizing your possessive pronoun as "His." Revealing. Very revealing. Guess it's true -- that masochists come to see their dominator as a god.
    LOL

$20 says I'll find 2021 to be a lot funnier than some of JPP's RW kooks.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-10-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    LOL

$20 says I'll find 2021 to be a lot funnier than some of JPP's RW kooks.
    No bet -- I agree!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-10-2021)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Facebook and Twitter don't ban people to troll, Dingus Khan. They also only ban for rule-breaking, thus making it a bogus comparison. Thread bans are not banning from a site, Facebook, in the same way, lets you manage who can view and respond to your posts.

#Fail

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chancre View Post
    Facebook and Twitter don't ban people to troll, Dingus Khan. They also only ban for rule-breaking, thus making it a bogus comparison. Thread bans are not banning from a site, Facebook, in the same way, lets you manage who can view and respond to your posts.
    Is that so?

How about these whining leftist posts complaining about forum moderation - you know, the same thing they say Big tech has very right to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Chancre View Post
    All the things you can post here that would get you banned elsewhere and I get deleted? Telling someone off that's cheering on Rittenhouse and the unholy behaviors of violent Trump supporters with a card of a fake paper phallus and something that is said a hundred times over on this place gets removed. Your rules make no sense and are fucking retarded. Have some real standards for fuck sake. You mod Billy talks about posters mothers choking on his dick, CFM saying the n-word more than a Christian says amen. If this is such a lightweight place a cheesy paper willie would be deleted, why are far worse allowed? Seriously, I'm a Catholic boy with an aversion to overly sexual things and even I thought this was nothing. I'm getting tired of trying to play by rules that don't add up. You'd be shocked how many people don't get the rules around here. It's like you put offensive things in a hat and plucked for what's OK and what's not. 12b gets weird at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Katzgar tells a Joke: Guy from the Water Department Knocks on my Door Yesterday. He asked if I had a well. I said no. He started shouting no well!, no well! at the top of his lungs." It's a Christmas joke 'NOEL', get it) Phantasmal: "Wrong forum" Well Kids, this could be a rough New Year we're looking at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Somad View Post
    So one of the head right-wing chickenshits has decided to use their "awesome forum honcho" power to shut down dissenting opinion. Big surprise. I wonder which one of them tucked tail and went running to the mods while pissing in their diaper. So much for those imaginary "JPP standards" we heard some weak chirping about earlier. Right-wingers and Trumptards are the biggest chickenshit scum to ever slither and crawl on their bellies through life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Somad View Post
    He should have his mod powers stripped then. He obviously doesn't deserve to be entrusted with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasist View Post
    I thought the War Zone was where we could go to air our petty differences and now we are even being censored there! Censorship on this board is strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    censorship is still a problem at this site. its destroying the site. how many left leaning posters here are unaffected by grinds hate of the left?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lune View Post
    Just that. I can ignore or not just fine. I don't need daddy to tell he who I am allowed to talk to. On a related note, what about the ignore list I proposed? I just started at least 2 other threads without banning the putrid pile of vile entrails (tom).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappacrite View Post
    The Mods ADMITTING they CENSOR what the regular folk can and cannot read. Who's excited to see what bullshit excuse they come up with this time in order to deny what Bullshit Billy JUST WROTE?
    Because they side WITH the Mods. It's only posters who the Mods HATE that get what they can and cannot read censored.
    Well that's just plain old horseshit...but everyone except for Grind's little circle jerk buddies knows this to be true. I haven't asked for ANYONE to be banned in MONTHS, yet I am still being CENSORED. I have NEVER "gone psycho" everyday on someone in every thread, yet I am being CENSORED. Why? It's simple...the MODS hate me. There is no other explanation. The ridiculous list of "hoops" the MODS demand I jump through in order to end their CENSORSHIP includes rules NOT ONE OTHER POSTER HERE has to follow...I am being singled out for punitive punishment.
    I don't see the Mods giving me the same second chance they've given all the others.
    Oh, you mean all those EXTRA RULES not one other poster here has to follow? You're right...If you're going to arbitrarily make up rules that I alone have to follow and single me out for punitive punishment then your petty double standard is going to get highlighted again and again until I am treated the same as every other poster.
    I told you Rune, the mods simply hate me too much to treat me like they treat everyone else here.
    Amorphous things impossible to quantify like: [B]If the Mods determine I am "lying" about other posters and/or topics....it's back on forced ignore. How can that be determined honestly with the partisan Mods we have here? Posters here make up bullshit lies about me and each other every single day and the Mods don't have a problem, but God help me if I try to defend myself from their attacks, then the Mods will single me out with arbitrary rules no one else has to follow...
    I'm not allowed to "complain" about comments made by others...Translation: No more calling out partisan clowns for their narrow-minded stupidity. Just one more thing every single poster here is allowed to do...everyone but me. I'm also required to stay "on topic"...so even though other posters go off topic every day in nearly every single thread started, I'm not allowed the same freedom or it's back to being CENSORED. Grind and the Mods don't want this discussed out here where their petty double standard makes them look like the hate-filled little tyrants they are.
    More petty, impotent whining from another Mod. If only you could ban me for violating the laundry list of arbitrary rules you created to keep me on forced ignore...BUT YOU CAN'T!
    Just a reminder of the arbitrary rules the Mods have applied to me alone...
    No...all this is about the Mods CENSORING what I can and cannot read and then establishing arbitrary rules ONLY I HAVE TO FOLLOW if I want it to end.
    I'm still being CENSORED. Someone ask Grind about all the arbitrary rules the MODS have put in place for ME ALONE...because the little coward refuses to discuss them out in the open.
    Someone ask Grind how many other posters have to follow these arbitrary rules: If the Mods determine I am "lying" about other posters and/or topics....it's back on forced ignore. How can that be determined honestly with the partisan Mods we have here? Posters here make up bullshit lies about me and each other every single day and the Mods don't have a problem, but God help me if I try to defend myself from their attacks, then the Mods will single me out with arbitrary rules no one else has to follow...I'm not allowed to "complain" about comments made by others...Translation: No more calling out partisan clowns for their narrow-minded stupidity. Just one more thing every single poster here is allowed to do...everyone but me.
    I'm also required to stay "on topic"...so even though other posters go off topic every day in nearly every single thread started, I'm not allowed the same freedom or it's back to being CENSORED. Grind and the Mods don't want this discussed out here where their petty double standard makes them look like the hate-filled little tyrants they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappascrite View Post
    I notice how you don't say word one about the arbitrary rules Grind and the MODS have in place for ME alone. I certainly don't expect one of Grind's little friends to discuss the MODS double standard. regarding posters here.
    Odd that I never saw those "special rules" listed anywhere in the rules section. In essence, that is EXACTLY what Grind did. I received a PM stating that I must adhere to rules not one other poster is required to obey.
    Posters that are BANNED from this site return with no added behavioral requirements for having been penalized. Those posters who were banned broke the rules and had NO ARBITRARY RULES put in place to ensure they show "good faith" to the MODS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasist View Post
    One of the mods recently confessed to treating Zappa differently than the rest of the board. It is a prole move the way they treat him.
    And let's not forget Billy's "unbiased" comment regarding me and Forced Ignore...There it is in Billy's OWN WORDS. Nothing I do will ever be good enough for the hate filled Mods here...they will ALWAYS find some excuse.
    It will all end as soon as the arbitrary restrictions placed on ME ALONE are lifted and I am free to read whichever posts I decide and treated the same as every other poster here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    I checked with Darla, and she confirmed what I suspected. She had no ridiculous, arbitrary rules she alone had to follow, forced on her upon her return. I wasn't ever banned and I am singled out by the Mods for special punishment.
    I guess just commenting one the ridiculous rules Grind set is just too much to ask, huh? As I pointed out and ThreeDee confirmed, every other poster here is allowed to complain about me without reprisal.
    More proof of the bias the Mods display towards me. It doesn't matter what the rules are that Grind has set. It doesn't matter if I follow each and everyone of them to the letter. I have so enraged the MODS and so disturbed the calm of their little forum, Billy the MOD will NEVER agree to remove me from Forced Ignore.
    The mods only use it to CENSOR those they disagree with.
    And that is precisely what the Mods have done...the CENSOR what I can and cannot read, but those who I am blocked from reading are free to read and respond to my comments. It's one-sided, punitive punishment for being a thorn in Grind's side.
    If you had stopped by JPP a year ago, you'd have found this place had almost twice as many frequent posters than it does now...and nearly every single person who left did so due to the partisan Mods allowing truly vicious trolls free reign while enforcing aribitrary rules like this Forced Ignore nonsense.
    What Grind won't mention is, that at this point, I have repeatedly asked to be REMOVED from forced ignore, only to be told by Grind that I must now adhere to a bunch of arbitrary rules not one other poster here must follow, if I want the Mods to stop censoring what I can read. Of course, if you believe what our fair and impartial Moderator IWI Tavor said, I will NEVER be removed from forced ignore no matter WHAT I do. Take a moment, ask Grind what the rules are I must agree to before he will treat me the same as every other poster...he refuses to post them since he knows doing so will highlight the partisan hatred that drives our Mods.
    If Grind is willing to acknowledge that the rules I posted are the actual rules he expects me to follow, then he wouldn't have to post them himself. The only problem is Grind wont do that, because if he did, it would be tantamount to admitting he's trying to force me to abide by rules not one other poster has to follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatFowlWoman View Post
    It's always a good thing, in ConservLand, when opponents are sent to the Gulags.
    Quote Originally Posted by christiecrite View Post
    Some of the mods talk about screwing someone's mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyDicklick View Post
    Sorry Quetzalcoatl is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her. Fuck you, Q. You'd better fuck with my posts because you sure can't stand up to them. Asshole
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyDicklick View Post
    I'm just posting temporarily until Q blocks me, Jack. It's just a matter of time. Once these brain-dead assholes start fucking with your posts, the ban is right behind it.

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL. Notice that he didn't include me as an exception?

BTW, are you aware that Twitter users can ban others from their accounts, just like Trump could, correct?