Thread: Time to [point out this countries enemy's

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

[QUOTE=Tinker;4167303]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Not always. That is Trump speak taking over. We never had a president bust laws like trump and his followers.[/QUO
    You couldn't even hold on to seats this election so why do you think you will in the midterm?

That is beyond wishful thinking.
    fact is, I have given little time to thinking about 22. We have not ended 20 yet. However, if Biden straightens Tump's messes he will gain lots of seats. Actually dealing with Corona and providing the vaccines that were too tough for Trump to handle will boost him bigly. And ,of course Clinton and Bush both gained seats in their off years.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-16-2021)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    You have no idea how to shoot, faggot. Kindly do fuck off.
    When you can shoot a rabbit at a full run after being spooked right in the head 90% of the time, then we can talk.
    The meat is still more gamey than if if they were not spooked.
    As for your pussy leftist shill ass? Fuck you, you anti American piece of shit, k?
    I improved my shooting in the RAF, having spent my adolescence shooting rabbits. Since I can afford decent food, I gave up all that childish shit shit when I got my civy clothing. Who gives a bugger about your silly bang-bangs - you don't know where anywhere is, and undisciplined peasants can easily be wiped out by organised troops. Do try very hard to grow up. even out there in the sticks, there's a good child!

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    I improved my shooting in the RAF, having spent my adolescence shooting rabbits. Since I can afford decent food, I gave up all that childish shit shit when I got my civy clothing. Who gives a bugger about your silly bang-bangs - you don't know where anywhere is, and undisciplined peasants can easily be wiped out by organised troops. Do try very hard to grow up. even out there in the sticks, there's a good child!
    You do realize America kicked the British's ass out of the country with guerrilla warfare, no?

I am a citizen and not a subject of some queen.
    "Undisciplined peasants" kicked the U.K. right the fuck out of America, you indoctrinated simp.
    Somewhere along the line, what you have been taught is slanted/lies.
    Not too many RAF fire rifles as a daily task.
    Also, you're not allowed to own guns, you peasant..LOL!
    So don't tell me you were shooting guns when you were a kid, because even adults aren't allowed to have them there, boy.
    Maybe if you're somewhat nobility you can has a shotgun for trap shooting..LOL!
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 01-18-2021 at 06:56 PM.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    You do realize America kicked the British's ass out of the country with guerrilla warfare, no?

I am a citizen and not a subject of some queen.
    "Undisciplined peasants" kicked the U.K. right the fuck out of America, you indoctrinated simp.
    Somewhere along the line, what you have been taught is slanted/lies.
    Not too many RAF fire rifles as a daily task.
    Also, you're not allowed to own guns, you peasant..LOL!
    So don't tell me you were shooting guns when you were a kid, because even adults aren't allowed to have them there, boy.
    Maybe if you're somewhat nobility you can has a shotgun for trap shooting..LOL!
    No - by treasonable games with the French autocracy, to dodge their taxes, before the large-scale ethnic cleansing you then went in for, as you know (and if you don't, ask a Canadian). Your nutty obsessions with your bang-bangs is evidence of your very, very deep sense of inferiority, which leads you to kill, kill, kill. Like most sensible people I haven't the least desire to own even a shotgun, obviously - we had an experience of the sort of nutter you are killing children, so we moved to cut ot such insanity, tho' I can own a gun if there is some good reason, which there seldom is, this being a civilized country. I strongly suggest you get your head out of your own arse and use it for thinking: you'll find the smell a great deal better out here!

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Very true, I'll point out Nazi germany and the church support they recieved. Exactly the same as this .
    If the claims about those on the right being nazis was 1/1,000,000th true, you would have disappeared a long time ago.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

No - by treasonable games with the French autocracy, to dodge their taxes, before the large-scale ethnic cleansing you then went in for, as you know (and if you don't, ask a Canadian). Your nutty obsessions with your bang-bangs is evidence of your very, very deep sense of inferiority, which leads you to kill, kill, kill. Like most sensible people I haven't the least desire to own even a shotgun, obviously - we had an experience of the sort of nutter you are killing children, so we moved to cut ot such insanity, tho' I can own a gun if there is some good reason, which there seldom is, this being a civilized country. I strongly suggest you get your head out of your own arse and use it for thinking: you'll find the smell a great deal better out here!
    lol. it's an understanding of totalitarianism that buttresses the 2nd amendment. doy.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry - no speakie Nuttertongue.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry - no speekie Nuttertongue. Ask someone to put it into English.
    As you know, the gun obsession was so you could murder any of your slaves who escaped.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

As you know, the gun obsession was so you could murder any of your slaves who escaped.