Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to [point out this countries enemy's

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Do you want to round us up and eliminate us?
    I want to force you back under the rocks where the pile of shit found you and were society put you originally to keep you away from our children.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    its all over for the rightwing white christ stains like you
    atheist semites will not live long enough to see the end of Christianity.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    dude, the party in control always loses seats in the midterms.......your lead is razor thin already and you are guaranteed to overreach.........without Trump to hate you've got nothing to offer.......
    Dudette that is not true. Clinton gained seats . So did Bush after 911/.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    I want to force you back under the rocks where the pile of shit found you and were society put you originally to keep you away from our children.
    So how would you do that?

Physically beat us.....is that what you are proposing?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Dudette that is not true. Clinton gained seats . So did Bush after 911/.
    you won't.......you will lose everything.......and be stuck with Harris as president.......your life is going to suck.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So how would you do that?

Physically beat us.....is that what you are proposing?
    Can't you read, the same way that society, when they recognized what hopeless haters your group was , with community, morals, Norms and conscience forced them under those rocks to keep evil, cruelty and ugliness away from our children.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When you are dealing with scum you don't have to do anything illegal to put them in a position where they can't cause as much harm. Society does that by judging them as worthless and then communily makes it so.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 Times in 8,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,704 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    lib'rul bigots can solve that in the next two years before they lose the House and Senate......
    In the Senate, there will be 20 Republican seats up for a vote, against only 14 Democratic seats. Looking at the states in question, almost certainly the Democrats will gain ground. Republicans have gerrymandered the heck out of the House, and so really cannot pick up more seats from gerrymandering. Again, Democrats picking up seats looks probable.

2024 looks better for Republicans. If they can reshape their party by then, there will be a lot of Democrats up for reelection in the Senate. And, the House could be taken if they have a Presidential nominee that gives good down ballot energy. All of that requires Republicans to come up with a new strategy...

To solve their problems, Republicans need to admit they have problems, which they are unwilling to do.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Can't you read, the same way that society, when they recognized what hopeless haters your group was , with community, morals, Norms and conscience forced them under those rocks to keep evil, cruelty and ugliness away from our children.
    What same way?

Why won't you tell us how you plan to force us?

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What same way?

Why won't you tell us how you plan to force us?
    It seems you don't know what Morals norms and conscience are. We don't have to force anything , you have taken care of that yourself.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    In the Senate, there will be 20 Republican seats up for a vote, against only 14 Democratic seats. Looking at the states in question, almost certainly the Democrats will gain ground. Republicans have gerrymandered the heck out of the House, and so really cannot pick up more seats from gerrymandering. Again, Democrats picking up seats looks probable.

2024 looks better for Republicans. If they can reshape their party by then, there will be a lot of Democrats up for reelection in the Senate. And, the House could be taken if they have a Presidential nominee that gives good down ballot energy. All of that requires Republicans to come up with a new strategy...

To solve their problems, Republicans need to admit they have problems, which they are unwilling to do.
    The one thing they can't get around is who they are in the most basic form. The browning of America and education brings their demise. They have tried to destroy the education system in the last four years with Devoe and minority's will never support them in the numbers they need to continue to exist after being treated like shit for decades from the right. They will be the majority in a very short time. Their choice to stay in power was by trying to destroy our democracy and force in a dictator. We as a country were bigger then that ,just barely. The right needs stupid people who are hate driven. There is enough of them to actually make a party in this country. We are crazy as a country to sit back and let these traitor sit behind their bushes trying to force in a dictator,. They have to go to save this country. There really is no other way. The conservatives , the real ones have the ideology needed to put together a new party and their voice is as important as the progressive voice is in this country, but all they are now is a hate group that they call a party that caters to just two things hate and the 1%

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 Times in 8,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,704 Times in 2,509 Posts

The one thing they can't get around is who they are in the most basic form. The browning of America and education brings their demise. They have tried to destroy the education system in the last four years with Devoe and minority's will never support them in the numbers they need to continue to exist after being treated like shit for decades from the right. They will be the majority in a very short time. Their choice to stay in power was by trying to destroy our democracy and force in a dictator. We as a country were bigger then that ,just barely. The right needs stupid people who are hate driven. There is enough of them to actually make a party in this country. We are crazy as a country to sit back and let these traitor sit behind their bushes trying to force in a dictator,. They have to go to save this country. There really is no other way. The conservatives , the real ones have the ideology needed to put together a new party and their voice is as important as the progressive voice is in this country, but all they are now is a hate group that they call a party that caters to just two things hate and the 1%
    Before, Republicans tried to remake themselves as a more inclusive party, but that is not what their base wants. They are beholden to a base that is literally dying out.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-14-2021)

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It seems you don't know what Morals norms and conscience are. We don't have to force anything , you have taken care of that yourself.
    I wasn't the one who said force, I was replying to the person that did.

lol

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Before, Republicans tried to remake themselves as a more inclusive party, but that is not what their base wants. They are beholden to a base that is literally dying out.
    Getting rid of them any legal way is a boon to democracy kindness and thinking. AND THE GENE POOL IS UPGRADED WITH EVERYONE OF THEIR DEATHS.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I wasn't the one who said force, I was replying to the person that did.

lol
    It seems you don't know what Morals norms and conscience are. We don't have to force anything , you have taken care of that yourself WITH TOTAL HATE DRIVEN IGNORANCE.