Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to [point out this countries enemy's

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Default Time to [point out this countries enemy's

I couldn’t believe the number of Jesus flags and Christian flags waving from this group that tried to destroy our democracy to force in a dictator , at the riotous attack a our capital. So I did a little research ,I looked around and found out what evangelical ministers were preaching from the pulpit all over this country. They own what happened , they made it happen. Get this straight it means absolutely nothing what Christian organization , politician or your neighbor say after this insurrection and traitorous attack on our democracy. It only matters what they said before hand that caused this to happen. No bailouts they made this, they own this. I see any Christian organization, politician or Neighbor that supported Trump to be a threat to this country and should be treated as such.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbander For This Post:

evince (01-12-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-09-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

lib'rul bigots can solve that in the next two years before they lose the House and Senate......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (01-12-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    lib'rul bigots can solve that in the next two years before they lose the House and Senate......
    Lol, to who? You crack me up.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Lol, to who? You crack me up.
    dude, the party in control always loses seats in the midterms.......your lead is razor thin already and you are guaranteed to overreach.........without Trump to hate you've got nothing to offer.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This will explain it clearly

treason.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jbander For This Post:

evince (01-12-2021)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,321 Times in 9,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    I couldn’t believe the number of Jesus flags and Christian flags waving from this group that tried to destroy our democracy to force in a dictator , at the riotous attack a our capital. So I did a little research ,I looked around and found out what evangelical ministers were preaching from the pulpit all over this country. They own what happened , they made it happen. Get this straight it means absolutely nothing what Christian organization , politician or your neighbor say after this insurrection and traitorous attack on our democracy. It only matters what they said before hand that caused this to happen. No bailouts they made this, they own this. I see any Christian organization, politician or Neighbor that supported Trump to be a threat to this country and should be treated as such.
    you're overexaggerating here. and moronic.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Loving91390 (01-15-2021)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Mega churches

Lots of right wingers like Cruz are mega church pastors

Organized religion is so easy for evil people to co op
    Very true, I'll point out Nazi germany and the church support they recieved. Exactly the same as this .

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Default A return to civility will not begin to quell the threat of fascism in the US

While Trump had been kept under control by the Republican establishment for most of his tenure, the last year – since the lockdown protests began – saw a process of radicalisation of the armed base, the administration and its white suburban supporters.

The further the extra-parliamentary right went, the more violent it became, the further Trump went. Any violent exhortation was justified by a hallucinatory anti-communism. What’s more, there has emerged a set of tacit alliances between law enforcement and armed vigilantes, as seen in the Black Lives Matter protests.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ZVB_m566anTAwA

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

A starter. Erect a monument in front of the capital listing the names of all those who voted against certification. Then their names will be remembered for posterity. Rightys will be proud to have their names there. History will talk about treason. But they cannot lie their way out of it.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Do you want to round us up and eliminate us?

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

dude, the party in control always loses seats in the midterms.......your lead is razor thin already and you are guaranteed to overreach.........without Trump to hate you've got nothing to offer.......
    Not always. That is Trump speak taking over. We never had a president bust laws like trump and his followers.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-12-2021)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 15 Posts

[QUOTE=Nordberg;4166758]Not always. That is Trump speak taking over. We never had a president bust laws like trump and his followers.[/QUO
    You couldn't even hold on to seats this election so why do you think you will in the midterm?

That is beyond wishful thinking.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

its all over for the rightwing white christ stains like you
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Do you want to round us up and eliminate us?

No need, nature is taking its course

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם