Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, The Anonymous, cawacko, midcan5, evince, christiefan915, zappasguitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Phantasmal, Rune, Supposn, brazenhussy, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, zymurgy, crowonapost, Amadeus, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Eagle_Eye, Controlled Opposition, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, SUPERLIBERAL, Flash, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Centerleftfl, Aztec, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Tacomaman, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, bhoyal, Charoite, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, Mason Melchizedek, Port Tack, JPF, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, gemini104104, Iolo/Penderyn, The Biden Administration, lecarrjan, Terri4Trump, Trumpet, Year Zero, MachHe, Dachshynddawg, Trump's Brain, Jerome, Walt, AProudLefty, ExpressLane, Doc Dutch, TexanManWithPlans, BattleofHodow, BartenderElite, Geeko Sportivo, jacksonsprat22, Concart, Bark, Hawkeye10, martin, Peace n Safety, Diesel, Melchizedek = Michael, mojo, votebiden, RedStone7476, overall, SuperStringTheory, Whythink, BidenPresident, Hoosier Daddy, no worries and modelcitizen

Thread: Maybe if they hadn't been so pro lockdown they would still have jobs?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default Maybe if they hadn't been so pro lockdown they would still have jobs?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/job-cu...30000-in-2020/

The media is getting crushed. Not only for their immense bias which all Americans see and are tuning out, but because of the stupid policies they support

The first that comes to mind are the idiotic lockdowns in response to the china virus. That means people have turned to Amazon, GrubHub and big box stores for their needs. That means local merchants who advertise in these local papers are going out of business. No ad revenue means decreasing revenues for which to pay biased reporters.

Hard to know what to feel about this. I never want to see people suffer, but if it is self inflicted it is hard to feel sympathy. In this time of crisis, the Christian in me must prevail. I can only hope that they learn from their perfidy. I doubt they will, but I can remain hopeful

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    I never want to see people suffer.
    I do.