Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, The Anonymous, cawacko, midcan5, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Phantasmal, Rune, Supposn, brazenhussy, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, zymurgy, crowonapost, Amadeus, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Eagle_Eye, Controlled Opposition, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, SUPERLIBERAL, Flash, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Centerleftfl, Aztec, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Tacomaman, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, bhoyal, Charoite, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, Mason Melchizedek, Port Tack, JPF, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, gemini104104, Iolo/Penderyn, The Biden Administration, lecarrjan, Terri4Trump, Trumpet, Year Zero, MachHe, Dachshynddawg, Trump's Brain, Jerome, Walt, AProudLefty, ExpressLane, Doc Dutch, TexanManWithPlans, BattleofHodow, BartenderElite, Geeko Sportivo, jacksonsprat22, Concart, Bark, Hawkeye10, martin, Peace n Safety, Diesel, Melchizedek = Michael, mojo, votebiden, RedStone7476, overall, SuperStringTheory, Whythink, BidenPresident, Hoosier Daddy, no worries and modelcitizen

Thread: Is this a Reichstag moment?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default Is this a Reichstag moment?

Guess we will find out. Will liberties be set aside in the name of protecting our precious politicians who apparently think they are more important than "we the people"?

What happened at the Capitol is tragic and should never have happened. Just like when the left overran the Capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings and just like the left overran the Capitol in Wisconsin. Don't remember that? Oh yeah the media cheered that on. This isn't moral equivalency, it is merely pointing out the hypocrisy. I don't want to hear people who cheered on BLMTIFA burning down businesses, private property, harassing private citizens and politicians where they work and live get all incensed about this. You have no moral authority

But, this will be used to restrict our freedoms even more and anyone thinking there will be those in the GOP that will stand up and stop it you are kidding yourselves. There is a Uniparty now with a few true patriots.

We must start from the ground up if we are ever going to take our country back. President Trump risked everything to make this country great. I didn't know the depths of the corruption and depravity that is Washington DC.

Sadly the only thing Vice President Biden has ever said that I agree with is that "we are heading for dark times". I don't think he was talking about the china virus

**I no longer converse with traitors to this country. If you are on the list I think you are a traitor and I don’t give a fuck what you think. If you don’t like it then GO FUCK YOURSELF**

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canceled.2021.1 View Post
    Is this a Reichstag moment? Guess we will find out.
    Looks that way.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

9-11 was the Reichstag moment. When the frog in the pot finally starts to realize it's getting warm it's too late for the frog.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see