Members banned from this thread: canceled.2021.1, CFM and Peace n Safety

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Murkowski

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts

Republicans were never the soft hearted party, but becoming a party of lying is just ridiculous and dangerous. You got to put the standards back into your politicians.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niche Political Commentor View Post
    they were never republicans to begin with. im glad the rinos finally are leaving.

even if you think trump was bad, that shouldn't change your philosophy on small government, low taxes, etc. So all this nonsense about not being a republican is retarded.
    For the sake of discussion let me ask this. It's reached a point in many circles on the right that unless you essentially support everything Trump does you are a RINO. And for four years people on the right have been saying 'f 'em, let them leave' or 'f 'em, tell them to leave'. Yet the result is Trump lost and Republicans lost control of both chambers of Congress.

When people vote their vote counts the same whether they are enthusiastic Trump supporters or hold their nose to vote for him. I don't see the benefit to telling everyone who isn't 100% pro-Trump to get out.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-08-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,509 Times in 7,590 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    She shouldn't have a future anywhere. She voted to confirm the drunk frat guy for SCOTUS,
    Uh, no. She voted "present".

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    For the sake of discussion let me ask this. It's reached a point in many circles on the right that unless you essentially support everything Trump does you are a RINO. And for four years people on the right have been saying 'f 'em, let them leave' or 'f 'em, tell them to leave'. Yet the result is Trump lost and Republicans lost control of both chambers of Congress.

When people vote their vote counts the same whether they are enthusiastic Trump supporters or hold their nose to vote for him. I don't see the benefit to telling everyone who isn't 100% pro-Trump to get out.
    i dont believe you have to unconditionally support trump, or even support trump at all, to not be a rino

but there are undoubtedly fake concern trolling republicans in our midst. romney is one of them. murkowski is another. mcretard was a third.
    NPC is a beloved internet personality. Their pronouns are he/him. NPC fully recognizes the inherent privilege of being able to post on a message board, and as such NPC makes sure to avoid all social media where the trust and safety council flags something as dangerous to think about. He avoids all tweets that are disputed, and only supports mainstream news sources where former CIA, NSA and FBI serve as talking heads.The future is female, orange man bad, black lives matter, and wear a damn mask!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Niche Political Commentor For This Post:

anatta (01-09-2021)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,003 Times in 32,308 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,870 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    [FONT="]U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski said Friday that Donald Trump should resign the presidency immediately and that if the Republican Party cannot separate itself from Trump, she isn’t certain she has a future with the party.
    [/FONT]

https://www.adn.com/politics/2021/01/08/alaska-sen-lisa-murkowski-calls-on-president-trump-to-resign-questions-her-future-as-a-republican/
    the Republican Party has no future with folks like her....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,065 Times in 14,550 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,391 Times in 1,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski said Friday that Donald Trump should resign the presidency immediately and that if the Republican Party cannot separate itself from Trump, she isn’t certain she has a future with the party.

https://www.adn.com/politics/2021/01/08/alaska-sen-lisa-murkowski-calls-on-president-trump-to-resign-questions-her-future-as-a-republican/
    I saw that earlier. I don't think she's jumping ship, though. She, like Collins, always seem to be 'concerned' just before they fall into line.

I'm sure this is very different, but I don't see her as an Independent.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-09-2021), PoliTalker (01-09-2021)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 Times in 17,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,603 Times in 4,280 Posts

Murkowski and other Repubs spent a few hours in lockdown while Repubs were trashing the capital and looking for them. If they were found, we can guess what they would have done. Some of them were terrified, and they know whose fault it is.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-09-2021), Rune (01-08-2021)

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,261 Times in 33,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I saw that earlier. I don't think she's jumping ship, though. She, like Collins, always seem to be 'concerned' just before they fall into line.

I'm sure this is very different, but I don't see her as an Independent.
    That’s how she ran when I worked for her campaign and voted for her. I think she’s serious this time. She will still be a conservative. Her words ring true to me this time

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Althea (01-09-2021), PoliTalker (01-09-2021)

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Who are the true Republicans anyway? Certainly not the ones who abandoned their principles for Trump. The party sold its soul for that charlatan.
    Yep... Look @ that real man from Canada, cruz.......... trump accused his dad of murdering JFK & his wife a whore, him a liar & he is trumps biggest bitch & waterboy........ The soul of a salamander...........

trump trolls in usurping that party then accuses anyone not following his ever whim of not being a true republican, as if whatever he says & does is the gold standard of conservativism & republicanism......
    Last edited by Bill; 01-09-2021 at 03:20 PM.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

IMHO trump has plans to fix that problem, assuming he lives along enough to carry it all out...

Either he is going to take full control of the party along w/ his anti-merry men or he is going to leave & form his own party..

Mr Duplicity will take many, many of them w/ him leaving the gop w/ some fraction of their current # & full of torn & dualistic allegiances........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

there isn't any benefit ( and remember except for Georgia and the crooked process of ballot harvesting/dumping) the Repubs held the Senate And GAINED in the House -so before you damn Trump -think of that + the stolen elections

I personally never told RINOS to"get out" Great Buddha only knows they are a flaky bunch to begin with and dont need more encouragement to jump ship.
    My beef is when push comes to shove and asshats like McCain and now Romney vote for impeachment or against
    "skinny repeal" legislation because they are prima donna TDS dipshits .

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niche Political Commentor View Post
    i dont believe you have to unconditionally support trump, or even support trump at all, to not be a rino

but there are undoubtedly fake concern trolling republicans in our midst. romney is one of them. murkowski is another. mcretard was a third.
    Romney and Mccain are pure deranged TDS.
    Murkowski - i suppose she is there too, but I havent nailed down her motivation

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Everybody's deranged but poor Trump nailed to the cross.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    oh wow, keep us posted on what Hannity tells ya slick

20. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Diesel (01-10-2021)

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Yep... Look @ that real man from Canada, cruz.......... trump accused his dad of murdering JFK & his wife a whore, him a liar & he is trumps biggest bitch & waterboy........ The soul of a salamander...........

trump trolls in usurping that party then accuses anyone not following his ever whim of not being a true republican, as it whatever he says & does is the gold standard of conservativism & republicanism......
    I almost feel sorry for Cruz. But, then again.....

Fuck him. He sucked Trump’s dick after Trump insulted (and worse) his entire family.