Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden " should be driven from office" hypocrite Unity speech

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Default Biden " should be driven from office" hypocrite Unity speech

Biden said Cruz and other acolytes of Trump are as responsible as Trump for corrosive relations in politics and distrust in government.
    Biden said others should be ashamed of themselves. He said lawmakers such as Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., who raised objections to the Electoral College count, should be driven from office now that voters "got a real clear look at who they are."

“They are as responsible as he is,” Biden said. "It's not about whether they are impeached. It's about whether or not they continue to hold power because of the disgust the American people have for their actions."

Many of them are as outraged and disappointed and mortified by the president’s conduct as I am,” Biden, a former 36-year Democratic senator, said of congressional Republicans. “What this president has done is rip the Band-aid all the way off, to let the country know who he is and what he’s about, how thoroughly unfit for office he is
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ol/6590781002/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Irish (01-08-2021), PostmodernProphet (01-11-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what POS. calling for "Unity..
    go fuck yourselve Slo-Joe - you just went after 2 principled Senators .
    They wanted a Congress to look at irregularities -instead Biden wants the same no confidence
    and hyper-partisan state procedures to continue -WITHOUT CRITIQUE. AND ATTACK CRUZ AND HAWLEY

I wont even go into Trump trashing -this is the fragile old man that wants to fist fight Trump "behind the barn"

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

You've spent the past 12 months lying about the integrity of our elections, so you caused this just as much as Ted Cruz, Hawley, and Trump did.

There's no uniting with you. You've made it clear you don't want to. So fuck off then.

You can stew in it as you get a $2K check and health care.

You're welcome, by the way.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-08-2021), Rune (01-11-2021), Tranquillus in Exile (01-08-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    what POS. calling for "Unity..
    go fuck yourselve Slo-Joe - you just went after 2 principled Senators .
    They wanted a Congress to look at irregularities -instead Biden wants the same no confidence
    and hyper-partisan state procedures to continue -WITHOUT CRITIQUE. AND ATTACK CRUZ AND HAWLEY

I wont even go into Trump trashing -this is the fragile old man that wants to fist fight Trump "behind the barn"
    You: *Spends the last 12 months spreading lies about Biden, his son, his voters, his colleagues, and the election he won*

Also You: wHy WoN't BiDeN uNiTe?

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden said Cruz and other acolytes of Trump are as responsible as Trump for corrosive relations in politics and distrust in government.
    Biden said others should be ashamed of themselves. He said lawmakers such as Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., who raised objections to the Electoral College count, should be driven from office now that voters "got a real clear look at who they are."

“They are as responsible as he is,” Biden said. "It's not about whether they are impeached. It's about whether or not they continue to hold power because of the disgust the American people have for their actions."

Many of them are as outraged and disappointed and mortified by the president’s conduct as I am,” Biden, a former 36-year Democratic senator, said of congressional Republicans. “What this president has done is rip the Band-aid all the way off, to let the country know who he is and what he’s about, how thoroughly unfit for office he is
    Fuck you ass hole

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

Charoite (01-08-2021), Rune (01-11-2021)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Funny how the only States that were 'rigged' were the ones Trump lost. All the ones Trump won were 'totally honest'.

See. This is the BIG LIE that these Traitors continuously spew. They KNOW they are spewing LIES, but feel it is politically advantageous for them.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-08-2021), no worries (01-09-2021)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You've spent the past 12 months lying about the integrity of our elections, so you caused this just as much as Ted Cruz, Hawley, and Trump did.

There's no uniting with you. You've made it clear you don't want to. So fuck off then.

You can stew in it as you get a $2K check and health care.

You're welcome, by the way.
    I got Medicare . I earned it. now you want to give it to illegal aliens. Making a scarce situation worse here in Florida

Trump was the man who got the $2000 going as a political force -hail Trump

Oh and go fuck yourself as well

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Evmetro (01-09-2021)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Biden administration will be illegitimate, and the first post American administration. The justice system is thoroughly corrupt. The FBI and CIA, and especially the media are the enemy of Americans and play things for globalists, Communists, and Islamists. They are now unleashed to crush the American idea more than they already have.

Donald J. Trump will be America's last legitimate president.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I got Medicare . I earned it.
    You didn't earn it. You didn't pay for it. People working are paying for your Medicare right now. Fuck off.

now you want to give it to illegal aliens
    That's right...I think health care is a right. I'm not ashamed of that position. But you seem to have a lot of shame in yours.

Drumpf was the man who got the 2000 going as a political force -thank Drumpf
    No he didn't. The $2K's genesis goes all the way back to April and May when BERNIE SANDERS and ILHAN OMAR were calling for it. And Trump has never and will never sign a bill for those $2K checks. Biden will, though.

If memory serves, at the time, you OPPOSED those checks because you said that COVID would "disappear in the warm weather", and that the checks were "a handout", and COVID was just "a hoax".

YOU SAID THAT SHIT.

So this is another great example of how you only tell the half of the story that makes you and Trump look good, while ignoring everything that transpired before.

What a fucking fraud.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-08-2021), no worries (01-09-2021), Rune (01-11-2021)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Trump supporters should be lined up and shot.

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    The Biden administration will be illegitimate, and the first post American administration. The justice system is thoroughly corrupt. The FBI and CIA, and especially the media are the enemy of Americans and play things for globalists, Communists, and Islamists. They are now unleashed to crush the American idea more than they already have.

Donald J. Trump will be America's last legitimate president.
    Prove the election was stolen. Go ahead. Prove it. You couldn't in court over 60 times, so what makes you think you're right about it now?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-09-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-08-2021), no worries (01-09-2021)

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,069 Times in 3,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

I got Medicare . I earned it. now you want to give it to illegal aliens. Making a scarce situation worse here in Florida

Trump was the man who got the $2000 going as a political force -hail Trump

Oh and go fuck yourself as well
    You would think someone your age wouldn't be so ignorant.

It seems some people are determined to be stupid their entire lives. I learn something new almost every day.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-08-2021), Rune (01-11-2021)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    *Spends the last 12 months spreading lies about Biden, his son, his voters, his colleagues, and the election he won*
    such trash. you denied the laptop was real -and the Emails themselves
    Corrupt Biden will deep 6 the prosecutor, or have him beg for his job and stop the investigation from expanding.
    why we ned a Special Prosecutor.

It's what Dems do -corrupt Biden set himself up as the silent Big Guy -
    no way is he going to allow an investigation into that 10%.. this is also backed up by Bobulinski.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Evmetro (01-09-2021)

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,069 Times in 3,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    [COLOR="#ff00ff"]The Biden administration will be illegitimate, and the first post American administration.
    I am not quite as fatalistic as you who believes that Trump destroyed America. But if you really think he did, then OK. I think we can recover.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anatta ... Russian Stooge.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-08-2021), LV426 (01-08-2021), Rune (01-11-2021)