Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, The Anonymous, cawacko, midcan5, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Phantasmal, Rune, Supposn, brazenhussy, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, zymurgy, crowonapost, Amadeus, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Eagle_Eye, Controlled Opposition, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, SUPERLIBERAL, Flash, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Centerleftfl, Aztec, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Tacomaman, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, bhoyal, Charoite, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, Mason Melchizedek, Port Tack, JPF, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, gemini104104, Iolo/Penderyn, The Biden Administration, lecarrjan, Terri4Trump, Trumpet, Year Zero, MachHe, Dachshynddawg, Trump's Brain, Jerome, Walt, AProudLefty, ExpressLane, Doc Dutch, TexanManWithPlans, BattleofHodow, BartenderElite, Geeko Sportivo, jacksonsprat22, Concart, Bark, Hawkeye10, martin, Peace n Safety, Diesel, Melchizedek = Michael, mojo, votebiden, overall, SuperStringTheory, Whythink, BidenPresident, Hoosier Daddy and no worries

Thread: We should not exalt the Capital above private property

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default We should not exalt the Capital above private property

What happened the other day by BLMTIFA agitators and some Trump supporters was wrong and should not be tolerated. But spare me the feigned indication while the left and many republicans stood by all summer while peoples businesses burned to the ground because of lies. Or had businesses shut down because of bogus science.

Yes Congress is a wonderful place and should be respected, but when they don't respect the people they should not be surprised by what happened. And of course let's not forget the many times the demalquedacrats laid siege on the Capitol

So spare me your "concern". I don't listen to virtue signalers

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    What happened the other day by BLMTIFA agitators and some Trump supporters was wrong and should not be tolerated. But spare me the feigned indication while the left and many republicans stood by all summer while peoples businesses burned to the ground because of lies. Or had businesses shut down because of bogus science.

Yes Congress is a wonderful place and should be respected, but when they don't respect the people they should not be surprised by what happened. And of course let's not forget the many times the demalquedacrats laid siege on the Capitol

So spare me your "concern". I don't listen to virtue signalers
    People were surprised and appalled when there was violence during the BLM protests just as they're surprised and appalled by Wednesday

3. The Following User Says Thank You to modelcitizen For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-08-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modelcitizen View Post
    People were surprised and appalled when there was violence during the BLM protests just as they're surprised and appalled by Wednesday
    I didn't see nearly as many people or politicians decrying the rioting over the summer as I did in the last 36 hours
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I didn't see nearly as many people or politicians decrying the rioting over the summer as I did in the last 36 hours

This is a bigger deal. But if you look up the politicians comments of any protests over the summer, they all decried violence. Pick a city and see what their elected officials said.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

wrong

Cumala Harris encouraged the violence

Vice President Biden never condemned it

Nobody ever talked about it the way they are wringing their hands now. Of course the others were too far away and didn't touch these precious fuckers. Well maybe politicians should be afraid of the constituents instead of the other way around? Don't you think?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

wrong

Cumala Harris encouraged the violence

Vice President Biden never condemned it

Nobody ever talked about it the way they are wringing their hands now. Of course the others were too far away and didn't touch these precious fuckers. Well maybe politicians should be afraid of the constituents instead of the other way around? Don't you think?
    When did Harris encourage violence? Link the article.

This insurrection is a bigger deal than those protests, but they were both condemned.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to modelcitizen For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-08-2021)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,923 Times in 13,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

When did Harris encourage violence? Link the article.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    [video=youtube;oMHhsRw709M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o]

Don't get fooled by the fake news, man. Watch the actual interviews when you can.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Don't get fooled by the fake news, man. Watch the actual interviews when you can.
    I heard what she said when she said it. But, I understand you are a bootlicking leftist so will defend whatever she says. Toodles

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I heard what she said when she said it. But, I understand you are a bootlicking leftist so will defend whatever she says. Toodles
    If you choose to believe an edited clip from 3 months after the actual interview it's willful ignorance. Especially when the full interview is posted.