Thread: OK, I Was Wrong

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,476 Times in 52,482 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    When I wish for your opinion then I'll ask for it, but don't hold your breath. She is a truly odious human being and thoroughly ruthless. In fact no different to the many actresses who used the casting couch to climb the greasy pole and then moaned about it. Of course they couldn't face the fact that they were essentially talentless and only got cast because of their looks.

In her case, the pole in question was Willy Brown's brown willy. Ask Jack and Jim they know the truth.
    You should know that I have a big fucking problem with foreign cocksuckers interfering with my country, my nation and my government. I don't give a fuck who they are, but they deserve all the wrath that comes down on them.

You, Tom, are not just a member of a political forum: you are an unregistered foreign agent.

https://www.justice.gov/nsd-fara/fara-enforcement
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (01-11-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-11-2021)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 58 Times in 57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    I was wrong.

I was sure the State legislatures would do the right thing but they were apparently in on the plan as well. I was naive. I totally did NOT see it coming.

I no longer have any faith in the US government. I no longer consider my vote to count. The US is now an oligarchy that rules by fiat.

What can you say. Your guy had no plans only bigotry. He had four years to do more than have nothing but repeal for healthcare. Where was the healthcare plan your guy allegedly had?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to danielpalos For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-11-2021)

5. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Yes, gfm7175 is correct. Do you understand what an oligarchy is? You seem confused.
    Isn't a sock congratulating his sock like public masturbation, INT/IBDa/gfm? Or are you really a split-personality schizo?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (01-11-2021), LV426 (01-11-2021), ThatOwlWoman (01-11-2021)

7. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,859 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I love it when socks talk to themselves.

Bring INT into this too.
    Continued lame sock accusations...

No, dude, the US isn't an oligarchy.
    The USA was formed as a republic, which existed from July 4, 1776 - January 6, 2020. As of January 7th, after a successful coup attempt, the SOA was formed (Joe Biden is the current figurehead) and it will "go live" on January 20, 2021...

If you ever visited a few shithole countries in the world then you'd see the United States is the best one.
    The USA was never a shithole country. It was the greatest country on Earth. The newly formed SOA will be a shithole country, however...

Sure, we have problems, but we're also a nation of 328M.
    What does population have to do with anything?

8. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Even a figurehead would know the nature of the people who were propping him up.
    Joe Biden doesn't even know the nature of himself anymore. He has all but completely lost his mind.

The only way you've made yourself clear is that you are clearly full of shit.
    You're a poor comedian...

So... to sum up what you said, originally and in the above quoted post.... you're just babbling a load of incoherent nonsense for the purpose of venting your anger and butthurt frustration because the REAL oligarch, the one who you voted for and who you wanted to get reelected, got the floor wiped up with his ass, so all you can do to help quell your impotent rage, is fling gobs of stupid shit about Biden, who everyone knows, is hands down and to the nth degree, more qualified to hold the position of POTUS than Trump, his entire family and all his lackeys, toadies and lickspittles put together x 1,000.
    Psychoquackery.
    Jabberwocky.

In English, the word you are looking for is 'dictator', not 'oligarch', and Trump is no dictator.

9. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    No, you were right. All of the state legislatures did the right thing--they certified the election results of their state.
    No, they decided to certify election fraud (thus allowing the Demonkkkrat coup to be successful). I didn't think the State legislatures would do that, but they did...

What was once the USA is now the SOA. Hope you enjoy tyranny, fascism, price controls (and the shortages that result from them), high gas prices, high unemployment, high cost of living, big tech censorship, big government "solving" the "problems" that THEY directly caused, and all the rest of it... Cheers!

10. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,422 Times in 53,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Yes, they were in on it, LOL. Did you not notice that none of the legislatures was even in session on Wednesday? No, you didn't, did you.
    The OP is an example of why we try to be kind to the intellectually-challenged. They make us feel so much better about ourselves by comparison.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-11-2021)

12. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Continued lame sock accusations...

The USA was formed as a republic, which existed from July 4, 1776 - January 6, 2020. As of January 7th, after a successful coup attempt, the SOA was formed (Joe Biden is the current figurehead) and it will "go live" on January 20, 2021...

The USA was never a shithole country. It was the greatest country on Earth. The newly formed SOA will be a shithole country, however...

What does population have to do with anything?
    Not lame at all, INT/IBDa/gfm. The evidence is your views, links and demeanor.

Bullshit. The coup wasn't a success. Herr Trump failed.

You've contradicted yourself several times with the false SOA accusation. You are claiming the US is a shithole country. My phrasing was poor. The US is not a shithole country. Any dumbasses who claim it is such as claiming it's become the "SOA" are the ones claiming it is.

The fact you don't understand the differences between a nation of 328M versus a nation like Canada or Australia with populations closer to Texas or California is one reason why I think you have mental issues.

13. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    The OP is an example of why we try to be kind to the intellectually-challenged. They make us feel so much better about ourselves by comparison.

The funniest part is, like Matt/Wolverine, INT/IBDa/gfm keep denying what is so obviously true. Since I believe the former is suffering from age-related dementia, that's not case of the later who is closer to being a paranoid schizophrenic with delusional disorder.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

15. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

No, they decided to certify election fraud (thus allowing the Demonkkkrat coup to be successful). I didn't think the State legislatures would do that, but they did...

What was once the USA is now the SOA. Hope you enjoy tyranny, fascism, price controls (and the shortages that result from them), high gas prices, high unemployment, high cost of living, big tech censorship, big government "solving" the "problems" that THEY directly caused, and all the rest of it... Cheers!
    Yeah, that's what you radical right wing morons said after President Clinton and President Obama were elected and none of that happened.
    Stop whining like a little b!tch and try coming up with something new instead of recycling old Chicken Little Scare Tactics?

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

16. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Only if you believe all those election fraud stories which have no evidence to support them. Even President Trump in his call to the Georgia secretary of state called some of those claims "rumors." They have all been disproven or explained including those in Trump's 45-minute speech about the election.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

18. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The funniest part is, like Matt/Wolverine, INT/IBDa/gfm keep denying what is so obviously true. Since I believe the former is suffering from age-related dementia, that's not case of the later who is closer to being a paranoid schizophrenic with delusional disorder.
    I don't think that these seditionist tards are deserving of psychiatric disorder labels. Let's just call them what they are: Fascist traitors.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-11-2021)

20. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I don't think that these seditionist tards are deserving of psychiatric disorder labels. Let's just call them what they are: Fascist traitors.
    Sorry to disagree, but many of those who broke into the Capitol and/or assault police are most certainly delusional. OTOH, since US mental health care is weak, most will just go to prison without treatment.

21. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Only if you believe all those election fraud stories which have no evidence to support them. Even President Trump in his call to the Georgia secretary of state called some of those claims "rumors." They have all been disproven or explained including those in Trump's 45-minute speech about the election.
    Agreed. Trump may be a nut job but he most certainly knew he was trying to criminally overturn multiple elections.

It would be sweet if several states sought to bring charges against him for abuse of power and seeking to illegally influence their elections. State's Rights! LOL

22. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry to disagree, but many of those who broke into the Capitol and/or assault police are most certainly delusional. OTOH, since US mental health care is weak, most will just go to prison without treatment.
    They'll get the treatment they have earned while there.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-11-2021)