Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gutless Trump CONCEDES. Gutless GOP caves again.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    WTF are you babbling about now, toodles? Some vague threat from a fool like you means NOTHING! Like I told your fellow Trump Tramp, even this guy gets it!

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...on-sot-vpx.cnn

Seems you and Text have something in common....both are armchair insurrectionist blowing smoke up each others ass regarding Trump and his rioting DC yahoos.

You can take that flag you're so proud of waving and wipe your ass, bunkie. Dump is done, and the New York AG is waiting for him and family on some questionable financial shennanigans.

As for DC....arrests to follow. Got that, snowflake!

Bla bla bla. cupcake. STFU. I could smack you in the mouth and knock you out, turd. You ain't shit to me.

You commie pussy ass garbage POS. Fuck you. Try me. I so want you to try me.

Listen to me now: We are not going to put up with your bullshit. You are going to have a bad time in the near future. You fucked up messing with America.

I've beat the shit out of people that are on death row for beating the shit out of people. Where do you rank in that? LOL!
    True Story.
    Took that motherfucker across the bridge and kicked his ass.
    He was/is a POS. I know them when I see them. I kicked his ass twice.
    I ain't the one to mess with. Have lost very few fights, ones I lost I started and shouldn't have.
    Right now I'm @ 20-2.
    That includes the 6'4" nigger suckerpunching me, otherwise it would be 20-1
    oh, I kicked his ass back, beat the shit out of him. He don't never wanna see me anymore. Almost killed him
    Punted that fucker's face
    Awww, widdle Matty is having a hissy fit! What's the matter, Matty boy? Somebody pointing out that your armchair ass didn't have the chutzpah to go to DC and join your fellow yahoos upsets you? Well, put some ice in that flag you love so much and sit on it. Should help.

Face it, snowflake...you can dish it out but you can't take it. You can't logically or factually disprove my previous posts or my assessment of you and your compadres on this matter....and it kills you. So like the typical bigoted bumpkin that you are, you regail the readers with all types of muy macho fantasy (like you have an ounce of credibility ).

Oh, and for a guy who swears that the Confederate flag has NOTHING to do with racism, it's pretty interesting that one of your mythical tales of derring do requires you to use a racial slur against black Americans (unprovoked, I might add). Quite revealing.

You're out of your league, you KKK clown. Go stamp your widdle feet without further fear of a intellectua l ass whupping from me.
    I'm done with you. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Awww, widdle Matty is having a hissy fit! What's the matter, Matty boy? Somebody pointing out that your armchair ass didn't have the chutzpah to go to DC and join your fellow yahoos upsets you? Well, put some ice in that flag you love so much and sit on it. Should help.

Face it, snowflake...you can dish it out but you can't take it. You can't logically or factually disprove my previous posts or my assessment of you and your compadres on this matter....and it kills you. So like the typical bigoted bumpkin that you are, you regail the readers with all types of muy macho fantasy (like you have an ounce of credibility ).

Oh, and for a guy who swears that the Confederate flag has NOTHING to do with racism, it's pretty interesting that one of your mythical tales of derring do requires you to use a racial slur against black Americans (unprovoked, I might add). Quite revealing.

You're out of your league, you KKK clown. Go stamp your widdle feet without further fear of a intellectua l ass whupping from me.
    STFU commie faggot. What you need is high-velocity copper-jacketed lead right through your dumbass head, you piece of shit. What do you do for society?
    "intellectua l" deez nuts, you piece of filth!

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

STFU commie faggot. What you need is high-velocity copper-jacketed lead right through your dumbass head, you piece of shit. What do you do for society?
    "intellectua l" deez nuts, you piece of filth!
    Into the IA bin with ya, you worthless David Duke wanna be troll.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Into the IA bin with ya, you worthless David Duke wanna be troll.
    Whatever, shit for brains. Lord knows you couldn't stand a straight up fight with your fragile self.

I get it, you're a poofter, as my Newfie friend would say.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 40 Times in 35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHAHA. So you think 81 million americans voted for a man they knew was a child molester and had dementia????? You trannies are hilarious.
    2 lies in 1 claim isn't a double negative making it a positive.

Mr Biden is not a child molester. That is not true, there is no evidence, and is a pathetic claim. 81 Americans know the truth and support President Biden.

Mr Biden does not have dementia. Sure, he hasn't embarrassingly attempted to prove his intelligence by repeating person, women, man, camera TV. However, he also hasn't proven his lack of intelligence by suggesting disinfectant or sunlight as a cure for COVID. Fyi, both examples prove President Biden is more intellectually stable.

Finally, while impeached trump is telling traitors who violently broke into our capitol and carried the flags of a foreign enemy country, President Biden was denouncing violence.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/5706355002/

12 Days

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Whythink; 01-08-2021 at 08:10 AM.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

HAHAHAHA. So you think 81 million americans voted for a man they knew was a child molester and had dementia????? You trannies are hilarious.
    You are a raving loony and ought to be getting treatment, mate,
    Last edited by Iolo/Penderyn; 01-08-2021 at 07:23 AM.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're about to have a bad time, commie.
    When traitor? We keep waiting. And you just stand there with your limp dick in your hand. Yawn.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

You're delusional. Your little brain can't process that Biden beat your treasonous candidate so you make up shit about Biden. The reason Biden got 81 million votes is because Americans DON'T BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT You spew about Biden. Only you and a few other delusional radicalized Right wing nut jobs who swallow everything they hear from the right wing media believe that bullshit because you're not intelligent enough to recognize BULLSHIT when you see it.
    Now quit crying and say "Joe Biden is my President".

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 56 Posts

I say anybody, I did beat the shit out of that 1 black boy though.
    Sumbitch! I beat the shit out of him, and then went to ask these dudes if they'd put him up for the night, and then they set out to beat him some more, that's not cool!
    Fuck, they set off with bats n shit, but he got himself to a refuge, and I'm OK with that. I done kicked the shit out of him, literally punted his face, but they had bats and were going to do more, so I'm kinda glad they didn't.
    I drug him down to the lake and almost drowned him
    Then I thought I couldn't do that. I was gonna kill that nigger. He deserved it, too.
    You ever taken a dude and almost drowned him, but then you didn't wanna be a murderer so you didn't?
    Then you drag him back up the embankment..and go to a friend's house and ask if they'll put him up for the night.
    But what they do is grab bats, and go looking to beat him more. Ehh, I am glad he slipped away.
    Otherwise his death might..heavy might would be on me.
    He's still alive to this day AFAIK
    I beat him, and he deserved every lick.
    I threw in “blacks” for the fake lefty’s who believe they stand for blacks. Sarcasm. But the statement stands!

Blessings

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post

Mr Biden is not a child molester. That is not true, there is no evidence, and is a pathetic claim. 81 Americans know the truth and support President Biden.

HAHAHAHAHA. Did you really say that?? We've got the videos, you moron.

Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HAHAHAHAHA. Did you really say that?? We've got the videos, you moron.

Wow. Did you see coons wife offer up the daughter as a sacrifice? While she looked to her father pleadin for his intervention he did nothing. Shameful democrat parents

Blessings

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post
    Finally, while impeached trump is telling traitors who violently broke into our capitol and carried the flags of a foreign enemy country, President Biden was denouncing violence.
    What violence?? They went into the capitol building which is supposed to be the PEOPLE'S HOUSE. There was no arson or looting like dems did last summer. The DC "riots" are a media hoax. It was a peaceful rally.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Peace n Safety (01-08-2021)

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    You are a raving loony and ought to be getting treatment, mate,
    HAHAHA. The board notes all you have is namecalling.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,240 Times in 13,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

Repubs are all cowards. They should be saying "this is what happens when you steal elections."
    What are you going to do now without your Messiah around to give you directions?

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Absolutely terrified little girls

Blessings