Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: List of Traitors

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    The inssurectionist who tried to overthrow our government yesterday have committed egregious acts of sediction and treason and they will know the wrath of the American public.

Here is the list of Congress members from my state who aligned themselves with treason. Please post a list of the traitors from your State so that everyone will know who the people in our government are who are the swamp and who tried to replace our Democracy with a Dictator.

Ohio Traitors:

Warren Davidson, Ohio

Bob Gibbs, Ohio

Bill Johnson, Ohio

Steve Chabot, Ohio

Jim Jordon, Ohio
    why isn't barbara boxer who objected in 2016 to certification seditious? why isn't stacey abrams who still hasn't conceded georgia two later later not an insurrectionist conspiracy theorist? please explain. show your work how the above names are different from the ones I listed.
    NPC is a beloved internet personality. Their pronouns are he/him. NPC fully recognizes the inherent privilege of being able to post on a message board, and as such NPC makes sure to avoid all social media where the trust and safety council flags something as dangerous to think about. He avoids all tweets that are disputed, and only supports mainstream news sources where former CIA, NSA and FBI serve as talking heads.The future is female, orange man bad, black lives matter, and wear a damn mask!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Niche Political Commentor For This Post:

Into the Night (01-08-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

4. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Diesel (01-08-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    Agreed - the Democrat Party is the most dangerous terrorist organization since Nazi Germany. I have no idea what you're fantasizing about.
    I agree that you are sick and stupid.
    Lock Him Up

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Is that the same Jim Jordan who denied he looked the other way when the Wrestling team at Ohio State was being raped by the team doctor?

Well, I suppose if he watched it or took part- and didn't look the other way, THAT IS EVEN WORSE! BLAHAHAHAHA!
    Yup...that’s our Jimmy. At the bottom of the list. Yea Jordan’s reputation in Columbus is that he’s the most closeted fag in the State. As a wrestling coach he was involved in some pretty fucked up kinky shit.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (01-07-2021)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

I guess you forgot that DEMOCRATS in Congress objected to the electoral vote count 3 times in the last 20 years.

In 2001, a procession of DEMOCRAT House members, including a dozen members of the Congressional Black Caucus, protested during the joint session. They spoke of alleged voter suppression in communities of color and said the votes that were cast had been miscounted. They begged for at least one senator to join them so as to force a debate and a vote on the Florida electors.

Four years later, the January 2005 joint session of Congress heard the Electoral College result from Bush's reelection over DEMOCRAT Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts (who did not attend). A DEMOCRAT House member of Ohio, Stephanie Tubbs Jones, rose to object to the count from her state. It mattered, because without Ohio's electoral votes, Bush would not have had the 270 needed to win.

Jones said there had been irregularities and defects in her state, including a lack of voting sites in communities of color. She was supported by Sen. Barbara Boxer, a DEMOCRAT from California. The House and Senate separated, debated for two hours and voted to accept the Ohio count as reported. Boxer's was the only vote to the contrary in the Senate.

In 2017, several DEMOCRAT members objected to the acceptance of the electoral vote for Trump. "Mr. President, I object because people are horrified," said Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Calif. The presiding officer was the vice president of that era, Joe Biden. He asked if the objection was being joined by a senator and was answered in the negative.

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/05/952883116/objecting-to-electoral-votes-in-congress-recalls-bitter-moments-in-history

Guess who's In-Charge of ALL 3 BRANCHES NOW ... Bitch
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-07-2021)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

I guess you forgot that DEMOCRATS in Congress objected to the electoral vote count 3 times in the last 20 years.

In 2001, a procession of DEMOCRAT House members, including a dozen members of the Congressional Black Caucus, protested during the joint session. They spoke of alleged voter suppression in communities of color and said the votes that were cast had been miscounted. They begged for at least one senator to join them so as to force a debate and a vote on the Florida electors.

Four years later, the January 2005 joint session of Congress heard the Electoral College result from Bush's reelection over DEMOCRAT Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts (who did not attend). A DEMOCRAT House member of Ohio, Stephanie Tubbs Jones, rose to object to the count from her state. It mattered, because without Ohio's electoral votes, Bush would not have had the 270 needed to win.

Jones said there had been irregularities and defects in her state, including a lack of voting sites in communities of color. She was supported by Sen. Barbara Boxer, a DEMOCRAT from California. The House and Senate separated, debated for two hours and voted to accept the Ohio count as reported. Boxer's was the only vote to the contrary in the Senate.

In 2017, several DEMOCRAT members objected to the acceptance of the electoral vote for Trump. "Mr. President, I object because people are horrified," said Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Calif. The presiding officer was the vice president of that era, Joe Biden. He asked if the objection was being joined by a senator and was answered in the negative.

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/05/952883116/objecting-to-electoral-votes-in-congress-recalls-bitter-moments-in-history
    I thought you don't like whataboutism?

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niche Political Commentor View Post
    why isn't barbara boxer who objected in 2016 to certification seditious? why isn't stacey abrams who still hasn't conceded georgia two years later not an insurrectionist conspiracy theorist?
    Good questions.

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

anyone feel free to answer my questions anytime. why was there never outrage over stacey abrams. please explain.
    NPC is a beloved internet personality. Their pronouns are he/him. NPC fully recognizes the inherent privilege of being able to post on a message board, and as such NPC makes sure to avoid all social media where the trust and safety council flags something as dangerous to think about. He avoids all tweets that are disputed, and only supports mainstream news sources where former CIA, NSA and FBI serve as talking heads.The future is female, orange man bad, black lives matter, and wear a damn mask!

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,422 Times in 53,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

The inssurectionist who tried to overthrow our government yesterday have committed egregious acts of sediction and treason and they will know the wrath of the American public.

Here is the list of Congress members from my state who aligned themselves with treason. Please post a list of the traitors from your State so that everyone will know who the people in our government are who are the swamp and who tried to replace our Democracy with a Dictator.

Ohio Traitors:

Warren Davidson, Ohio

Bob Gibbs, Ohio

Bill Johnson, Ohio

Steve Chabot, Ohio

Jim Jordon, Ohio
    I and several thousand of my fellow Michigan patriots have excoriated #JackBergman for his support of the Tangerine Tyrant's attempts to overthrow our government and block the time-honored peaceful transfer of power.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (01-08-2021)

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,422 Times in 53,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Guess who's In-Charge of ALL 3 BRANCHES NOW ... Bitch
    We... the People and the Citizens of the United States of America.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Ohio Traitors:

Warren Davidson, Ohio

Bob Gibbs, Ohio

Bill Johnson, Ohio

Steve Chabot, Ohio

Jim Jordon, Ohio
    Look up the definition of treason dumb fuck.

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niche Political Commentor View Post
    why isn't barbara boxer who objected in 2016 to certification seditious? why isn't stacey abrams who still hasn't conceded georgia two later later not an insurrectionist conspiracy theorist? please explain. show your work how the above names are different from the ones I listed.
    You already know the answer

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    You already know the answer
    I think the capitol police literally let them in. The mayor actually had D.C. police reassigned, held back yesterday. Police were taking selfies with protestors. Then they get enough in and shoot one of them. Also not putting it pass these thugs to have agent provocateurs, something the 3 letter agencies have done countless times in the past. Also totally possible agents of the CCCP could have been involved. Given how much the media lies about everything, and gives a pass for the same rhetoric democrats have made countless times before, it's all bullshit. I believe nothing I am told anymore.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Ohio Traitors:

Warren Davidson, Ohio

Bob Gibbs, Ohio

Bill Johnson, Ohio

Steve Chabot, Ohio

Jim Jordon, Ohio
    Biggest traitors: Pelosi, Biden, Schumer.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Into the Night (01-08-2021)

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Look up the definition of treason dumb fuck.
    Good you are still alive... I was wondering if you got shot in DC.........

Prob just one of those they are still looking for..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."