Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: They Stole the Declaration of Independence

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    57,371
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 9,958 Times in 8,524 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 494 Times in 483 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    With the current shenanigans of those crooks on Capital Hill no doubt the American Catholic Church Biden/Pelosi traveling inquisition will make it a Christian Nation of secular enlightenment.
    No doubt you'll continue to use your sock accounts because you're too gutless to have only one, Kunta.

  2. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 59 Times in 55 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    No doubt you'll continue to use your sock accounts because you're too gutless to have only one, Kunta.
    Since your reputation precedes you that sock'em rock'em account is no doubt covered as looks like it won't be long to find out just how much of a Christian Nation it is with newly elected Catholics dictating US troops to kill Americans on their behalf.

  3. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    23,126
    Thanks
    7,704
    Thanked 4,659 Times in 3,836 Posts
    Groans
    415
    Groaned 1,274 Times in 1,220 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Nicolas Cage was spotted in the crowd
    When I read the title, I knew it was about Nicholas Cage. LOL.
    Trump's lemmings

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    katzgar (01-12-2021)

  5. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    57,371
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 9,958 Times in 8,524 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 494 Times in 483 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Since your reputation precedes you that sock'em rock'em account is no doubt covered as looks like it won't be long to find out just how much of a Christian Nation it is with newly elected Catholics dictating US troops to kill Americans on their behalf.
    One account, boy, unlike you.

  6. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    301
    Thanked 176 Times in 160 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Nicolas Cage was spotted in the crowd
    I'm surprised you even know what it is

  7. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    22,743
    Thanks
    2,426
    Thanked 9,569 Times in 6,375 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 2,931 Times in 2,653 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    I'm surprised you even know what it is
    you are surprised a lot arent you

  8. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    63,320
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Alt-left Walty View Post
    What is less funny is they stole the names and addresses of staffers.
    But a Congressman doxxing Trump donors is OK, right?


  9. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    301
    Thanked 176 Times in 160 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    you are surprised a lot arent you
    yes considering your stupidity I am surprised you know about the deceleration of independence the constitution

  10. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 59 Times in 55 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    One account, boy, unlike you.
    Not sure what one account you might be referring to other than the one for this forum, or if it's just some fabricated multiple accounts misnomer to satisfy that Klues Klucks duh Klans suicidal Christiananality pedophilia super ego with cognitive dissonance that doesn't comprehend the Nicolas Cage reference.

  11. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    57,371
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 9,958 Times in 8,524 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 494 Times in 483 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Not sure what one account you might be referring to other than the one for this forum, or if it's just some fabricated multiple accounts misnomer to satisfy that Klues Klucks duh Klans suicidal Christiananality pedophilia super ego with cognitive dissonance that doesn't comprehend the Nicolas Cage reference.
    Perhaps you think you only have one because you can't count higher than that.

  12. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 59 Times in 55 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Perhaps you think you only have one because you can't count higher than that.
    Yeah, that's got to be why me, myself & I is still somewhat aware of approximately how many US Constitutions during 3 1/2 years of trying to obtain a university education had been stolen along with Declarations of Independence, old glorys, old testaments & absentee voting ballots; but doubt there's but the one reference to Nicolas Cage.

  13. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    57,371
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 9,958 Times in 8,524 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 494 Times in 483 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Yeah, that's got to be why me, myself & I is still somewhat aware of approximately how many US Constitutions during 3 1/2 years of trying to obtain a university education had been stolen along with Declarations of Independence, old glorys, old testaments & absentee voting ballots; but doubt there's but the one reference to Nicolas Cage.
    You couldn't get a degree in a hundred lifetimes. Stupidity prevents it.

  14. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 59 Times in 55 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You couldn't get a degree in a hundred lifetimes. Stupidity prevents it.
    The only thing preventing getting a degree was that ongoing Klues Klucks duh Klans holy ghost suicidal Christiananality pedophilia thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - Declaration of Independence - absentee voting ballots arsonists ed"Jew"cation granted standing by SCOTUS Chief Justice & it's under color of law lynching enforcement; which should have gotten them each a hundred lifetimes incarcerated by one nation under God with equal justice under law.

Similar Threads

  1. The Declaration of Independence
    By Mott the Hoople in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 07-07-2018, 03:40 AM
  2. a new declaration of independence??
    By SmarterthanYou in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:18 AM
  3. If today's secessionists wrote their own Declaration of Independence.
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 04:32 PM
  4. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 11:45 PM
  5. DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE AND PHOTOS
    By TuTu Monroe in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 01:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •