Members banned from this thread: evince

Thread: Facts JPP wont like -

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Default Facts JPP wont like -

A refusal to concede isn't a new concept to Georgia. The 2018 Democratic candidate for governor, Stacey Abrams, also refused to concede to her Republican opponent, Brian Kemp.

Abrams had stayed quiet for 10 days after the election while her campaign focused on getting more absentee and provisional ballots counted. Then she called a press conference at which she made a careful statement: "I acknowledge that former Secretary of State Brian Kemp will be certified as the victor in the 2018 gubernatorial election."

However, she declared, this was "not a speech of concession."

Kemp's duties at the time included overseeing the election. Abrams had been loudly critical of his policies and doubled down on those criticisms in the speech.

"You see, I'm supposed to say nice things and accept my fate. They will complain that I should not use this moment to recap what was done wrong or to demand a remedy," she said. "And I will not concede because the erosion of our democracy is not right."

At the time, Kemp's communications director, Ryan Mahoney called the nonconcession a "disgrace to democracy." Mahoney remains a senior strategist for now-Gov. Kemp.

"I think the one thing that was very clear, which is different than I think what we're seeing now, is that the numbers were undeniable," Mahoney said.

Abrams lost by nearly 55,000 votes and never did concede.
    https://www.npr.org/2020/11/18/93573...s-what-changed

On that January day in 2001, a procession of Democratic House members, including a dozen members of the Congressional Black Caucus, protested during the joint session. They spoke of alleged voter suppression in communities of color and said the votes that were cast had been miscounted. They begged for at least one senator to join them so as to force a debate and a vote on the Florida electors.

Four years later, the January 2005 joint session of Congress heard the Electoral College result from Bush's reelection over Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts (who did not attend). A House member of Ohio, Stephanie Tubbs Jones, rose to object to the count from her state. It mattered, because without Ohio's electoral votes, Bush would not have had the 270 needed to win.

Jones said there had been irregularities and defects in her state, including a lack of voting sites in communities of color. She was supported by Sen. Barbara Boxer, a Democrat from California. The House and Senate separated, debated for two hours and voted to accept the Ohio count as reported. Boxer's was the only vote to the contrary in the Senate.

In 2017, several members objected to the acceptance of the electoral vote for Trump. "Mr. President, I object because people are horrified," said Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Calif.
    https://www.npr.org/2021/01/05/95288...nts-in-history

I'm also old enough to remember "selected not elected", "hail to the theif" and ohio diebold conspiracies.

Oh yeah, not to mention leftist terrorists occupying city councils and burning to the ground multiple police stations over the summer.

Same shit, different day.

Liberals, you are on notice, if you try to pack the court, watch out.

MAGA!!!!!!!!
    NPC is a beloved internet personality. Their pronouns are he/him. NPC fully recognizes the inherent privilege of being able to post on a message board, and as such NPC makes sure to avoid all social media where the trust and safety council flags something as dangerous to think about. He avoids all tweets that are disputed, and only supports mainstream news sources where former CIA, NSA and FBI serve as talking heads.The future is female, orange man bad, black lives matter, and wear a damn mask!

2. The Following User Groans At Niche Political Commentor For This Awful Post:

Charoite (01-06-2021)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Niche Political Commentor For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-06-2021), Into the Night (01-06-2021), Peace n Safety (01-06-2021)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Facts JPP won't like? You mean like the fact that the administrator comes here mostly to shitpost anymore? And by your own admission, I might add.

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    Facts JPP won't like? You mean like the fact that the administrator comes here mostly to shitpost anymore? And by your own admission, I might add.
    you retard, talk to the people that have litearlly known me for more than two decades at this point - I have always been a shitposter.
    NPC is a beloved internet personality. Their pronouns are he/him. NPC fully recognizes the inherent privilege of being able to post on a message board, and as such NPC makes sure to avoid all social media where the trust and safety council flags something as dangerous to think about. He avoids all tweets that are disputed, and only supports mainstream news sources where former CIA, NSA and FBI serve as talking heads.The future is female, orange man bad, black lives matter, and wear a damn mask!

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

jade if you ever shit up my thread again i'll perma ban you from them. i dont care about your manbaby opinions and your general hysterics

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,161 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Niche Political Commentor View Post
    you retard, talk to the people that have litearlly known me for more than two decades at this point - I have always been a shitposter.
    I spit my drink out, high five

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

KEK. Certain someone has taken the bait.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Niche Political Commentor

Most everyone shitposts here at times but you don't do much else lately though. Maybe it's the fact a quarter to a half the forum is shitposting anymore, but it's so boring. Even Legion seems strapped and literally made the same discussion 4 or 5 times.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-06-2021)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    Even Legion seems strapped and literally made the same discussion 4 or 5 times.
    Yeah I've noticed that too. Seems like Legion is losing his touch.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

jade if you ever shit up my thread again i'll perma ban you from them. i dont care about your manbaby opinions and your general hysterics
    Funny how you didn't call an actual genuine retard like Croc O' Shit a retard, odd that!

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Funny how you didn't call an actual genuine retard like Croc O' Shit a retard, odd that!
    it's inferred

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Niche Political Commentor For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-06-2021)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and I actually did tom. Literally in this thread. what are you talking about

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Niche Political Commentor For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-06-2021)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

and I actually did tom. Literally in this thread. what are you talking about
    Yeh you did, didn't see that!

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Yeh you did, didn't see that!
    what a retard!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Niche Political Commentor For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-07-2021)

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

can someone explain to me why the above democrats weren' inciting terrorism sedition? is the only difference that trump was more successful at it?