Thread: Storm the Bastille

1. #256 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
    we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
    riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
    Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
    Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
    I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now
    fuck off you ignorant bastard....................just die already

2. #257 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Appears “dukka” is glued to Fox, Newsmax, and OAN, currently those networks are saying this is the culminating expression of frustration over the way Trump has been treated for the last four years, that it is no different than the summer riots, and Democrats now criticizing Trump for his inaction are hypocritical because they said little during those events

It’s beautiful, of course nothing is mentioned of the fact that Trump not only encouraged these people to come to Washington on January 6th, but also hours before fired up the very individuals storming the House/Senate chambers, and actually instructed them to March down to the Capital
    racist whites commit murder on TV for the worlo to see.................................and the media blames blacks.......smh

3. #258 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    We have more freedom than any human beings in the history of the planet earth.
    white people do............................especially now.

4. #259 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Not according to Democrats. They think and have convinced many there is nothing but oppression in this country. That is it impossible to make it here unless you bow down to Democrat handouts. And please, do not even bother trying to argue that fact.
    thats not a fact............its pure ignorance from a tiny dick white racist male.........................

5. The Following User Groans At TTQ64 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-17-2021)

6. #260 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    I don't know why when we know there is to be trouble we don't have choppers on standby and when protests get violent they just open up and start gunning down the shitheads. That goes for BLM, Antifa or Trumps little shitheads. We are always saying peaceful protest is fine and it's our right and I agree but we do fucking nothing when they turn ugly. If that shithead looting a store and coming out with a TV in his hands were gunned down from a rooftop and flopping around like a fish out of water on the sidewalk spitting blood everywhere I bet the looting would stop real quick. If as soon as these shitheads hit the steps of the Capitol a gun opened up and a dozen of them cut in half with 50 caliber rounds I bet the rest would have stopped. Hell, choppers could have been just flying low over the mall and these worthless pussies would have thought twice.
    BLM was not on trail......................racist whites were..................

7. The Following User Groans At TTQ64 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-17-2021)

8. #261 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,374 Times in 52,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    BLM was not on trail......................racist whites were..................
    Just one racist white.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

9. #262 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,646 Times in 27,301 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

STORM THE BASTILLE!

I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now
    "There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day ... the people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, and having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

-- Mitch McConnell, Republican Senate Leader

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-17-2021)

11. #263 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Moscow Mitch or anyone failing to tout the trump line aka lies to the letter is seen as a moral failing=the have a syndrome, they hate trump, they were always never trumpers.. They will now go back through their old posts & edit them so as to be current w/ present thinking.

Let us be clear & think clear, keep our minds free of falsehoods & hate & focus on trump & his teachings & wisdumb
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

12. #264 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    "There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day ... the people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, and having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

McConnell was right but he still is about the biggest shithead among repubs. If he felt that way why did he vote to acquit? He says he didn't think it was constitutional? Then why the fuck did the senate vote on it's constitutionality before trying Trump? The senate voted the trial was constitutional therefore you can't later acquit and says it's because you think it's unconstitutional. Can a senator vote against tax legislation and then if it passes he can say I'm not paying that tax because I think it's unconstitutional? No, they voted the trial was constitutional you can't say later that you voted to acquit because of it. What the fuck was the point in that vote?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

anatta (02-17-2021), Cypress (02-17-2021)

14. #265 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Storm the Bastille

Like Opie's "61" thread, this is another Trump fan OP which hasn't traveled well.

FWIW, these assholes and anyone who supported harming Americans and/or breaking the law, will go away for a long time.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/17/polit...son/index.html
    Feds investigated Roger Stone ties to Proud Boys as part of possible threat to judge
    Stone was accompanied on January 6 in DC by members of the paramilitary extremist group the Oath Keepers and Stone has long had close ties to prominent members of the fraternity-like pro-Trump group the Proud Boys.
    Members of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers are central to some of the most aggressive parts of the FBI and DC US Attorney's Office's Capitol siege investigation.

This just keeps getting better and better. LOL

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (02-17-2021), Guno צְבִי (02-17-2021)

16. #266 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I believe it was a huge mistake to allow trump to pass.. They had him where they needed him & he would be done..

Now he is still there, still has power & sway in their(not his) party & they will have to contend w/ him later~he won't go away voluntarily while he believes there is money to be made
    I'm staying with the Proud Boy theory. Trump fucked them over six ways from Sunday. No pardons, labeled them criminals and lawless actors. Soon they'll all be facing life sentences for insurrection and the deaths that occured.

Now they are all just swinging in the breeze.

17. #267 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Good people have a right to defend themselves from scum
    hence, 1/6.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. #268 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    The Bastille was a prison that housed French elites like de Sade. T .
    so it was like the other prisons without the cholera?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

19. #269 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is still unbelievable. I can't process it. The turtle utters simple truth within hours of it not being of any consequence to Trump, he can't make a vote
    consistent with that truth he knows?

I guess he was more afraid of being fucked in the ass by the extreme violent deplorables than the rank and file
    dumbass ones who are mad at him because he spoke simple truth that is inconsistent with their Fox inculcated delusions.

I'd be happy to hear any other theories to explain it, but certainly not the spurious con law argument. I'm fully aware of that one.

20. #270 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so it was like the other prisons without the cholera?......
    No prison is good...as many former Trump fans will soon find out.