Thread: Storm the Bastille

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Good people have a right to defend themselves from scum like you
    that applies both ways, right? I have a right to defend myself from others intent on doing me harm?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Storm the Bastille!

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
    we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
    riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
    Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
    Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
    I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now
    Proof you advocated insurrection, comrade. Sad.

Also interesting is to see who agrees with you to attack the US Capitol.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-13-2021)

4. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,714 Times in 27,344 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Proof you advocated insurrection, comrade. Sad.

Also interesting is to see who agrees with you to attack the US Capitol.

Holy smoke, look at all the thanks notifications he got for cheering this violent attack on the U.S. Capitol and the police officers defending it

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-08-2021), Guno צְבִי (01-13-2021)

6. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Holy smoke, look at all the thanks notifications he got for cheering this violent attack on the U.S. Capitol and the police officers defending it
    I'm sure the FBI will look into them and expect most are harmless. However, if they've been in contact with any of the actual coup insurgents, then it could be bad for them. Maybe only a fine, but it will involve a Federal conviction and arrest record. Foreigners will have their country's law enforcement agencies notified.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-13-2021)

8. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
    riots as needed for WTF reasons

Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
    Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
    I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now
    sad that you are supporting the insurgency & their acts of violence and now their attacks on our government & democratic institutions........

While you condemned the summer rioting you cheer the trump induced insurrection, even identifying w/ them.........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

for the record I oppose all violence, no matter what the motivation
    Oddly enough you said we, not they....... Now you walking it back.....

trump gets away w/ that w/ you insurrectionist & advocates, you wont here.......

11. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    They had no business storming the capital. Period.

But, you’re dead on with the rest. Democrats sat on their hands *all summer* while leftists of varying stripes destroyed property,
    Good that we have you here to call out those on both sides for advocating violence & attacks on our nation/government & democracy..

Those advocating & defending violence like the OP need to be held accountable, thanks.........

12. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    that applies both ways, right? I have a right to defend myself from others intent on doing me harm?
    yeah but you are the scum

13. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    yeah but you are the scum
    coming from you, i'll take that as the highest compliment
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

14. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Good that we have you here to call out those on both sides for advocating violence & attacks on our nation/government & democracy..

Those advocating & defending violence like the OP need to be held accountable, thanks.........
    I’m going to borrow a page out of the BLM Defense Playbook.

It’s unfair to judge the protest by the actions of a few. Everyone objects to violence at protests but the violence is a separate thing from the reasons for the protest itself. Furthermore, under no circumstances is anyone but the thugs themselves responsible for their own unlawful actions.

But, but?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

15. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It’s unfair to judge the protest by the actions of a few. Everyone objects to violence at protests but the violence is a separate thing from the reasons for the protest itself. Furthermore, under no circumstances is anyone but the thugs themselves responsible for their own unlawful actions.

But, but?
    Well I pretty much agree here but you & I don't make the rules..

There are rules & laws against inciting violence, making threats etc so under American jurisprudence one can he held to account for incitement: incitement, n. 1. The act or an instance of provoking, urging on, or stirring up. 2. Criminal law. The act of persuading another person to commit a crime; SOLICITATION (2).

I agree that the thugs are responsible for their actions but additionally, & consistent w/ the law believe that everyone that participated in events & actions leading up to it are responsible under the law, w/out exception........

How that plays out will be up to the courts/legal system & I trust they will make the correct determination if it be to my liking or not.....

16. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

But, but?
    Now you are getting it.

17. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,714 Times in 27,344 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Storm the Bastille!

we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM riots as needed for WTF reasons

Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive" Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

The Trump Terrorists were animals.

They violently attacked reporters, they murdered a police officer and injured 50 other cops.

They stormed the hallowed grounds of the U.S. Capitol, committing vandalism and larceny.

There is irrefutable reporting that they were hunting for Vice President Pence and other elected officials, and they were carrying plastic handcuffs and making threats of murder and assault.

After Trump incited and watched the riots, he had the God damn nerve to tell the rioters he loved them.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-13-2021)

19. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

I picked a weird time to get suspended, so, I just want to add a few things. As I indicated over the summer and fall, I am not a fan of riots. It therefore disappointed me that capitol police didn't open fire and kill a lot more retards than just the one bitch who poorly represented my service branch.

Now just imagine that I have been posting that line of inflammatory rhetoric for the past week and that it has worn on you a bit (or you like it, and wish to have a beer with me).

*As always, I mean all of the above 100% and am not trolling