Members banned from this thread: Hermes Thoth, PostmodernProphet, Truth Detector, canceled.2021.1, CFM, Matt Dillon and Yakuda

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: tRump supporters in DC have become "domestic terrorists".

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

no they are not domestic terrorist like antifa and blm who democrats support

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    You are the ignorant pathetic asshole in this discussion. Look past the photo shithead and try to see the bigger problem. That is if your small brain can process it.

A viking dressed idiot running out on a baseball field can be funny. In the U S. Capitol it is not-especially given the intent of that idiot. What you find amusing is simply disgusting. Then again, disgusting people usually find the disgusting actions of other disgusting people humorous. As such, I am hardly surprised.

People died and you find it funny. The fact that you have Mod privileges is amazing in a very "piss poor" kind of way.
    The State killed those people and you're cheering it on. Don't come to me about being disgusting you limp little bitch. Don't cry fake tears for people you wanted dead to begin with because they voted differently from you
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by /MSG/ View Post
    The State killed those people and you're cheering it on. Don't come to me about being disgusting you limp little bitch. Don't cry fake tears for people you wanted dead to begin with because they voted differently from you
    The lady is dead because she made a very bad decision. Likely the same type of bad decision that your very limited intellect would make. BTW, it was YOU and your retarded sense of humor that laughed about the whole ordeal, not me. Then again, you likely resemble the horned viking idiot on an intelligence level. Both of you likely suffer from the effects of genetic mutation due to inbreeding.

That said, my apologies for placing your Mod status in a deminimus category. Given the juvenile substance and illiterate structure of your posts, being a Mod here likely is your highest personal achievement to date. I'm sure your parents are proud....lmao

Have a nice day Mr. Penis Wrinkle.....lol
    Last edited by Tacomaman; 01-07-2021 at 02:03 PM.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    The lady is dead because she made a very bad decision. Likely the same type of bad decision that your very limited intellect would make. BTW, it was YOU and your retarded sense of humor that laughed about the whole ordeal, not me. Then again, you likely resemble the horned viking idiot on an intelligence level. Both of you likely suffer from the effects of genetic mutation due to inbreeding.

That said, my apologies for placing your Mod status in a deminimus category. Given the juvenile substance and illiterate structure of your posts, being a Mod here likely is your highest personal achievement to date. I'm sure your parents are proud....lmao

Have a nice day Mr. Penis Wrinkle.....lol
    Oh shut up and get cancer you wimpy faggot.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh shut up and get cancer you wimpy faggot.
    Obviously nobody wanted a Mods job when you got yours....lol
    Watch out for paper cuts when you cuddle with your tRump cardboard cutout. You might be seriously hurt.
    Btw, have you always suffered from mental illness, or just since trump was elected?

Gunsbeer blog?really? Any members there with an I.Q. above 50? My guess is that yours is around 45 or so. Damn boy, that makes you a genius there. Too bad you are a political idiot here.

Whatever you do, don't venture over to the Debate Politics forum.
    They spit out idiots like you for fun. Just ask Hawkeye....lol
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

A few isolated incidents of violence, it's still mostly peaceful. Just like this summer was.
    I am going to agree!

But, no one on the left has a problem with peaceful demonstrations.

So, you repeating this don't make much sense. It just looks like you are running your mouth making asinine comments to hear your own tongue flap! LOL!

WHAT ELSE CAPTAIN OBVIOUS?

NEXT!

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's mostly peaceful.
    Agreed, but a few hundred people were not peaceful and committed several criminal acts resulting in four deaths.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed, but a few hundred people were not peaceful and committed several criminal acts resulting in four deaths.
    He thinks that the deaths were funny. He must be extremely disturbed from a mental health perspective.