Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where has Winterborn been touting Alabama?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    You know Alabama is a great team CFM. He is just razzeling you because the Florida teams didn't fair out this year.

Maybe next year- BUT THEY WILL COME BACK!
    CFM is a fan of the Florida teams? What a surprise.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Yes I do refer to it as "we". I am an alum and a lifelong fan.

And please show where I have ever had my feelings hurt because someone doesn't laud Alabama. I will argue various points about various football teams. But that is not getting my feelings hurt. If it is, you have had your feelings hurt too many times to count.
    That doesn't mean you're on the football team.

Anything negative and factual stated about Alabama triggers you. There is a difference between arguing points and whining. You do the latter.

I'm not real sure how I can get my feelings hurt pointing out the truth about Alabama.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

One of the players was too enthusiastic and broke the rules. He was punished accordingly. He shouldn't have done it.

Saban has won more National Championships than any other coach in the history of college football. That is not subjective at all.
    That hit was intentional. Anyone watching it could tell that. Only a biased fan would say otherwise.

No one argued that Saban hasn't won 7 championships. However, one of them comes with an asterisk. You figure out why. Claiming that makes him the greatest is subjective. There are lots of coaches with far more wins than Saban. Some might argue that determines the greatest coach in the history of college football. There are coaches with higher winning percentages. Some might argue that determines the greatest coach in the history of college football.

Do you understand what subjective means?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    That doesn't mean you're on the football team.

Anything negative and factual stated about Alabama triggers you. There is a difference between arguing points and whining. You do the latter.

I'm not real sure how I can get my feelings hurt pointing out the truth about Alabama.
    It means I am with the team, win or lose.

If someone makes claims about the Crimson Tide that I do not think are accurate, I argue. That is not hurt feelings.

I am real sure that your reactions to my posts are exactly what you accuse me of in responding to people's posts about Alabama.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am an unapologetic fan of a program that has shown itself to be better than the rest.

And demanding to know my home address or the location of my late wife's grave is certainly not staying on topic in a sports forum.
    Again, a subjective opinion and biased.

You got your panties in a wad when I stated that Alabama players are low rent, cheap shot artists. Last Monday's example is one of many.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That hit was intentional. Anyone watching it could tell that. Only a biased fan would say otherwise.

No one argued that Saban hasn't won 7 championships. However, one of them comes with an asterisk. You figure out why. Claiming that makes him the greatest is subjective. There are lots of coaches with far more wins than Saban. Some might argue that determines the greatest coach in the history of college football. There are coaches with higher winning percentages. Some might argue that determines the greatest coach in the history of college football.

Do you understand what subjective means?
    With an asterisk? Can't think of why that would be.

Yes, the hit was intentional. I didn't say it was accidental. The player was punished for it. And will, no doubt, catch hell from Saban for it.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again, a subjective opinion and biased.

You got your panties in a wad when I stated that Alabama players are low rent, cheap shot artists. Last Monday's example is one of many.
    You seem to think that by responding to a post on a public board, my panties are in a wad. lol Your claims at not derailing threads is laughable. Especially when you have repeatedly made vile remarks and told lies about my late wife.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It means I am with the team, win or lose.

If someone makes claims about the Crimson Tide that I do not think are accurate, I argue. That is not hurt feelings.

I am real sure that your reactions to my posts are exactly what you accuse me of in responding to people's posts about Alabama.
    That means you're a fan not a member.

The problem with the accuracy part is that you've admitted to being unapologetic. That makes your opinion biased even in the face of evidence.

Since I don't give a fuck about Alabama football, my feelings can't get hurt over Alabama football.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That means you're a fan not a member.

The problem with the accuracy part is that you've admitted to being unapologetic. That makes your opinion biased even in the face of evidence.

Since I don't give a fuck about Alabama football, my feelings can't get hurt over Alabama football.
    Much like I don't give a fuck about your opinions? I merely engage in the debate for entertainment.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You seem to think that by responding to a post on a public board, my panties are in a wad. lol Your claims at not derailing threads is laughable. Especially when you have repeatedly made vile remarks and told lies about my late wife.
    It's not that you respond but how.

Face it, bitch, you get mad when someone says something negative about your precious Alabama in a way that hurts your feelings.

What vile remarks?

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Much like I don't give a fuck about your opinions? I merely engage in the debate for entertainment.
    Clearly you do having thread banned me and cried like a pussy when I made comments.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's not that you respond but how.

Face it, bitch, you get mad when someone says something negative about your precious Alabama in a way that hurts your feelings.

What vile remarks?
    No, I do not get mad. I respond in a calm rational manner. I find it hilarious that you claim to know my emotional state from typed words on a scree.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Clearly you do having thread banned me and cried like a pussy when I made comments.
    Were those comments about the topic of the thread? Or were you constantly harassing me by posting lies about my late wife?

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, I do not get mad. I respond in a calm rational manner. I find it hilarious that you claim to know my emotional state from typed words on a scree.
    You whined and cried.

How you respond says a lot about the type coward you are.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Were those comments about the topic of the thread? Or were you constantly harassing me by posting lies about my late wife?
    Yes. I called the thug blacks from Alabama that cheap shot other players thugs and you whined.