Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quit Defending Biden

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 56 Posts

Default Quit Defending Biden

We all know if votes came in for Biden and his #%^* that they were not a vote for Biden but a vote against Trump.

The Biden’s income was below a million per annum in 06’ and today they are in the hundred million dollar club.

We all know that liberals do not enter politics for the money but rather to pursue the freedoms of there people.

We all know liberals do not enter politics for power to rule over their people but rather to serve them.

Kamala aborted Willie’s love child. Joe has inordinate affection for females especially the pubescents.

There is no shame in observation my leftist friends, observation is the ability to see things the way the really are. So quit lying to yourselves about old joelzabub. He’s worse trash than even orange man bad. And his kids are scum.

Blessings

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Is that you, CFM?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Is that you, CFM?
    Is that an amen?

Blessings

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Blessings

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

His wife looks like a total idiot

Blessings

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Blessings

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh wow, you know a colorful troll word. How fucking bored are you? I'm bored too but this is more boring than I was already feeling. Make a real discussion without the obvious trolltard nonsense. The topic of only voting against Trump would have got plenty of attention. Since you went this route most will ignore or just tell you off. I'm just telling you off. It's mostly me, APL, and a few others late-night. You're better off being real because most of us late-nighters will just pick apart trolling or fling it back.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-05-2021)

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    Oh wow, you know a colorful troll word. How fucking bored are you? I'm bored too but this is more boring than I was already feeling. Make a real discussion without the obvious trolltard nonsense. The topic of only voting against Trump would have got plenty of attention. Since you went this route most will ignore or just tell you off. I'm just telling you off. It's mostly me, APL, and a few others late-night. You're better off being real because most of us late-nighters will just pick apart trolling or fling it back.
    Biden is your king btcih. Kiss the ring and send him your daughters

Blessings

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Blessings

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Jane Fonda did great as manmaw in hillbilly effigy

Blessings

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peace n Safety View Post

Blessings
    And if you are a NPOC (Not Person of Color) then it is time to transfer wealth to the official victims, the POC.

The victims must be worshiped God Damn It!
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

13. The Following User Groans At Hawkeye10 For This Awful Post:

Hoosier Daddy (01-05-2021)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Peace n Safety (01-05-2021)

15. #12 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,323 Times in 1,693 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 417 Times in 384 Posts

Blessings
    One rape, a 13 yr old paid to drop a case filed against trump....

The new complaint, filed in the federal court in Manhattan, restates plaintiff Jane Doe’s claims of the earlier lawsuit. Namely, that she was lured by a recruiter to summer parties hosted by co-defendant Jeffrey Epstein at an Upper East Side mansion on East 71st St., tied to a bed and forcibly raped by Trump, who slapped her with an open hand and told her he would do whatever he pleased with her.
    Jane Does goes on to claim that after Epstein also forcibly raped her, he and Trump bickered over who should have taken the minor plaintiff’s virginity. The first declaration, signed by Jane Doe herself, detailed Trump’s alleged “savage sexual attack” on the then-13-year-old plaintiff.

Another rape perpetrated by trump....

NEW YORK — A New York judge has rejected President Donald Trump’s bid to temporarily halt proceedings in a lawsuit filed against him by writer E. Jean Carroll, who has accused him of rape, a ruling that allows the case to move forward in the months before the presidential election.
    The decision was a victory for Carroll, who sued Trump in November for defamation after he called her a liar and said he had never met her. She published a memoir last summer that accused Trump of attacking her in a department store dressing room in Manhattan in the 1990s.

Then you have the famous rape sworn to in court....

In trumps first divorce his wifes sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which Ivana stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’”

We actually have a trump supporter post a picture of biden with his hands on a girls shoulder as though that bears any resemblance to Trumps brutally anal fucking a 13 yr old followed by beating the shit out of her and telling her to keep her mouth shut? You are one sick fuck!

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Blessings
    you even suck at being a racist piece of shit bitch. you should think about ending it all since all you can do is just post sick ass bullshit even trump voters hate to read.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

You gotta give Peace n Safety credit, between his racist words and incorrect grammar, he shows clearly who and what he is, bigoted on top of stupid. Bravo.

It's official: The above thread has been awarded the 'Stupid Post of the Month Award'. The 'Stupid' award, the highest award for inane comparison and stupid thinking, is awarded monthly to a person of such low reason and sense, they must be extraordinarily stupid. Simple levels of stupid do not qualify for the award or it would have to be given too often. While it may seem this award is not politically correct, the rational for the award recognizes that some stupid posts far exceed the usual stupid, demonstrating a level of stupid rarely reached in even the stupidest setting. Please accept this award with our fondest wishes it is not an inheritable trait.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-05-2021), Tacomaman (01-05-2021)