Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If the Nashville bomber were Muslim, there's no doubt he would be labeled a terrorist

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,435 Times in 52,457 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Reporting so far indicates the opposite.
    It's been less than a week. Warner's clue to his friend about his basement probably held information which, I suspect, the Feds are holding until further investigation. That said, public pressure is strong for some kind of motive so I expect one this week no matter how the Feds have to phrase it.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-29-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    it MUST be forgotten. we cannot allow his act to be remembered by future generations as something that can be done when all else fails. trust in government. they will provide.
    Jesus fucking Christ, are you with those "cancel" assholes?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-29-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ, are you with those "cancel" assholes?
    I will do and say whatever is necessary to maintain law, order, and safety to my fellow americans.................how about you?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's been less than a week. Warner's clue to his friend about his basement probably held information which, I suspect, the Feds are holding until further investigation. That said, public pressure is strong for some kind of motive so I expect one this week no matter how the Feds have to phrase it.
    With Paddock the situation was the same, the experts then kept stalling until the public stopped asking.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

With Paddock the situation was the same, the experts then kept stalling until the public stopped asking.
    ours is not to wonder why, ours is but to do and die. stop questioning the state
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

As it turns out he’s just another Coward who’s Mommy didn’t give him enough (.)(.)

Typical Pussy
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

ours is not to wonder why, ours is but to do and die. stop questioning the state
    Stop questioning why people like this decide that they want to hurt us so much......
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    As it turns out he’s just another Coward who’s Mommy didn’t give him enough (.)(.)

Typical Pussy
    So he is related to you somehow. Got it.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post

Typical Pussy
    his mommy failed him by not showing him that government is the way.....independence is failure to humanity

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Stop questioning why people like this decide that they want to hurt us so much......
    absolutely. if we need to know that information, the state and media will tell us. otherwise, just keep working and paying your damned taxes

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I will do and say whatever is necessary to maintain law, order, and safety to my fellow americans.................how about you?
    The same. Do you understand why Adam Coy was fired and will probably face both criminal and civil prosecution?

Do what needs to be done but killing a bunch of innocent people simply because you consider them to be collateral damage is wrong.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,155 Times in 33,858 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

The same. Do you understand why Adam Coy was fired and will probably face both criminal and civil prosecution?

Do what needs to be done but killing a bunch of innocent people simply because you consider them to be collateral damage is wrong.
    Adam Coy, sounds like he has been a problem child for the beginning, it was not a matter of if, but when.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Imagine if a Muslim man filled his RV with explosives and drove to downtown Nashville, Tennessee, with the express purpose of setting off a weapon of mass destruction. Imagine if he then parked his explosives-laden vehicle outside of the AT&T building and then proceeded to carry out a suicide bombing that damaged more than 40 buildings and injured at least eight people, including police officers. Do you have any doubt that this bomber would be called a terrorist?

We see terms like “recluse,” and a “loner” who led a “quiet life.” What we don’t see is him being called a “terrorist.”

Here’s a simple question to start with: What’s the religion of the Nashville bomber? I bet you don’t know. I don’t either. I can’t find it in any articles. But what I’ve learned is that when the media doesn’t mention the suspect’s faith, it’s safe to assume he’s not Muslim.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...st/ar-BB1ckf7P
    That's 100% true. I didn't see the words "domestic terrorist" in any of the news reports.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

16. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-29-2020)

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

this deal about declaring bombings etc a terrorist act or not is meaningless unless it's a coordinated plot
    where motive is part of the investigation
    This guy look to be a loner -who GAF what he thinks?

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

why are you questioning an agent of the governments power to do what is necessary to keep law and order. stop it.