Thread: civil war is inevitable

1. #766 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,330 Times in 52,384 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Once again, Dutch lives up to his screen names self description. How does the photos you posted change the FACTS contained in my link? Case in point:

https://abc7.com/society/extremists-...rters/9447088/

This one, though a bit self serving IMHO, makes my point:

It goes to honesty. Yes, at least one of the assholes had a Confederate battle flag. Whoop-dee-fuckin'-doo. Make a big fucking deal out of it if you like, it's still a free country until the douchebag banners get involved.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #767 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    I'm sorry you think this is funny when I know that blood is going to run. I don't find it funny. Why do you?
    You couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag, child. Go home and do as Momma tells you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Taichiliberal (01-08-2021)

4. #768 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    What target would you have chosen for a truck bomb?
    something more aligned with JUST FBI or ATF agents..........not a building that also housed a bunch of kids
    When do you plan on setting off your truck bomb?

5. #769 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

When do you plan on setting off your truck bomb?
    when can I get your truck?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #770 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

when can I get your truck?
    You've admitted you admire Timothy McVeigh. What did he do?

Thanks for admitting you are seeking one.

7. #771 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

he tried to exact revenge for the murder of 86 men, women, and children at the hands of the federal government.

I asked when can I get your truck. I didn't say i'm still looking for one.............see what I did there? you're not as intelligent as you think you are. in a battle of wits, you are unarmed.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #772 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,717 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Q
    uote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Once again, Dutch lives up to his screen names self description. How does the photos you posted change the FACTS contained in my link? Case in point:

https://abc7.com/society/extremists-...rters/9447088/

This one, though a bit self serving IMHO, makes my point:

https://youtu.be/nK15qUZbhHk

It goes to honesty. Yes, at least one of the assholes had a Confederate battle flag. Whoop-dee-fuckin'-doo. Make a big fucking deal out of it if you like, it's still a free country until the douchebag banners get involved.
    Ahhh, but as the chronology of the posts shows, YOU are not being wholly honest in this exchange. One of my links shows/documents that it wasn't just one of your fellow assholes representing a white supremacist/separatist/racist/alt-right/q-anon mindset. There were many scattered throughout the mob. One just happened to fly the largest flag, while others had them on their jacket emblems. Then there were the ones with the hand signals.

The individuals who stormed the Capitol were a mixed collection of folks who include militant Trump supporters, election deniers and Alt-Right Folks," said Brian Levin, director of the Center for Study of Hate and Extremism at Cal State University San Bernardino.

Once again, you stubbornly try to ignore what doesn't fit your belief system, and try to excuse the significance of having confederate flag waving POS accepted by a Trump rally and then a insurrectionist mob...a stupid thing to do in a printed medium.

Once again, Dutch you live up to your self description of your screen name/icon.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. #773 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

child, I'm one of those most suited for a civil war..........better find a bunker to hide in when it starts
    Whose side are you on?

10. #774 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

he tried to exact revenge for the murder of 86 men, women, and children at the hands of the federal government.

I asked when can I get your truck. I didn't say i'm still looking for one.............see what I did there? you're not as intelligent as you think you are. in a battle of wits, you are unarmed.
    For years, STY has denied his right wing racist/extremist beliefs while talking all types of BS despite identifying himself as a oather/threeper. But pushed hard enough, and the little POS cops to condoning a deadly terrorist action by a group of guys affiliated with the now defunct Aryan Nation (neo-nazis), living out some race war/zog fantasy of the racist tome "The Turner Diaries. Then he refers the tired, disproved mantra of the alt-right rummies....Waco and/or Ruby Ridge, as justification for the Oklahoma City murders....where an ex-con on parole violation decides to shoot it out with the Feds, and a main suspect in a local murder/pedophile holding people hostage and weapons stockpile commits suicide by cop after a month's stand off...taking children with him.

What's telling is that you know damned well that STY's armchair rebel ass was comfortable at home watching the Capitol Hill insurrection on TV. He could have gone there and joined his brethren, but he didn't. He's just a 3rd rate David Duke wanna be propagandist with an axe to grind. 'Nuff said.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

11. #775 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Whose side are you on?
    the side of freedom, which sadly isn't the left or the right

12. #776 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

For years
    For years, morons like you have always had to assume that i'm a right wing racist because your idiot brain pans are incapable of deciphering anything different........like it's not possible. it's a wonder why you try to explain science when you can't explain anything other than left and right.

enjoy your delusional fantasies...........

13. #777 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

For years
    For years, morons like you have always had to assume that i'm a right wing racist because your idiot brain pans are incapable of deciphering anything different........like it's not possible. it's a wonder why you try to explain science when you can't explain anything other than left and right.

enjoy your delusional fantasies...........
    You just declared your stance in no uncertain terms in the previous exchange, you simpleton! https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...53#post4156053

And like the intellectually impotent/coward that you are, you're STILL trying to blow smoke and deny the stench of your social disease.

I always had your number, toodles...and exposed you for what you truly are. Your declared oather/threeper ass got to see what happens when such a mindset is let loose in the public eye, and how the vast majority of Americans can't stand the sight of you.

You're a joke...always have been. I just took you out of the IA bin to show the readers what you truly are and see your folly. Adios, chump.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...53#post4156053

George Orwell

14. #778 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,310 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

civil war is inevitable
    Elizabeth from Knoxville might get shoved, and then you would have to call the whole civil war off.

15. #779 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

the side of freedom, which sadly isn't the left or the right
    Then I'm with you.

16. #780 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Whose side are you on?
    SYT wants to live the Turner Diaries. He admires Timothy McVeigh and considers killing Americans in a Federal to be "collateral damage" in an effort to overthrow what he considers to be an unlawful government. He and I discussed it in depth a few weeks ago.