Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Americans don't like sore LOSERS: Karl Rove rump's refusal to accept election results

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Werewolf Americans don't like sore LOSERS: Karl Rove rump's refusal to accept election results

Republican strategist Karl Rove appeared on Fox News Sunday With Chris Wallace where he weighed in on President Trump’s refusal to accept President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the Nov. 3 election. Trump continues to claim he actually won the election, telling Fox News’s Brian Kilmeade on Saturday that he won Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin handily. Trump’s legal team also continues to wage legal battles in multiple states in an attempt to overturn the election despite losing dozens of cases, some even at the Supreme Court, on which sits three Trump appointees.

Unlike many Republicans, Rove accepted weeks ago that Biden won the election, and on Sunday, he said that Trump’s actions are not helping the country or himself.

“If his goal is to lay the predicate to come back in 2024 and run again, he’s helping himself at least gain the nomination. But I think in the long run he’s not helping himself or the country,” Rove said. “America likes comebacks, but they don’t like sore losers and he is on the edge of looking like a sore loser, and probably will look like it after Jan. 6.”

The Electoral College meets on Monday to confirm Biden as the winner, and Congress meets on Jan. 6 to tally the votes. In 2017, there was talk among some House Democrats of contesting the Electoral College result, which then-Vice President Biden put a stop to. Also in 2017, there were no Democratic senators willing to sign on to contest the results. At least one representative and one senator are needed to contest. While Rove believes there will be at least one Republican representative and one senator willing to contest the Electoral College next month, he doesn’t see it getting the desired result.

“I wouldn’t be surprised on Jan. 6 — I fully expect that one senator and one representative at minimum, that’s what’s required, can file a statement contesting the electoral college results,” Rove said. “But I don’t see that it’s gonna be overturned tomorrow and I don’t see that it’s gonna be overturned on Jan. 6.”

More @ source
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Finding one spineless US Republican Senator and one Spineless US Republican Representative to object will not be too difficult.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

evince (12-16-2020), Phantasmal (12-15-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,774 Times in 33,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Finding one spineless US Republican Senator and one Spineless US Republican Representative to object will not be too difficult.
    Gym, Matt, Doug, Ted, all fighting over who gets to do it?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

evince (12-16-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

Republican strategist Karl Rove appeared on Fox News Sunday With Chris Wallace where he weighed in on President Trump’s refusal to accept President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the Nov. 3 election. Trump continues to claim he actually won the election, telling Fox News’s Brian Kilmeade on Saturday that he won Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin handily. Trump’s legal team also continues to wage legal battles in multiple states in an attempt to overturn the election despite losing dozens of cases, some even at the Supreme Court, on which sits three Trump appointees.

Unlike many Republicans, Rove accepted weeks ago that Biden won the election, and on Sunday, he said that Trump’s actions are not helping the country or himself.

“If his goal is to lay the predicate to come back in 2024 and run again, he’s helping himself at least gain the nomination. But I think in the long run he’s not helping himself or the country,” Rove said. “America likes comebacks, but they don’t like sore losers and he is on the edge of looking like a sore loser, and probably will look like it after Jan. 6.”

The Electoral College meets on Monday to confirm Biden as the winner, and Congress meets on Jan. 6 to tally the votes. In 2017, there was talk among some House Democrats of contesting the Electoral College result, which then-Vice President Biden put a stop to. Also in 2017, there were no Democratic senators willing to sign on to contest the results. At least one representative and one senator are needed to contest. While Rove believes there will be at least one Republican representative and one senator willing to contest the Electoral College next month, he doesn’t see it getting the desired result.

“I wouldn’t be surprised on Jan. 6 — I fully expect that one senator and one representative at minimum, that’s what’s required, can file a statement contesting the electoral college results,” Rove said. “But I don’t see that it’s gonna be overturned tomorrow and I don’t see that it’s gonna be overturned on Jan. 6.”

More @ source
    Karl Rove bursting Stretch and Trumpublican’s last bubble...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-16-2020), evince (12-16-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

I don't like sore losers or REALLY BAD HAIRDO's!

Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 12-15-2020 at 07:58 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

evince (12-16-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Karl Rove bursting Stretch and Trumpublican’s last bubble...
    lol, could be but they have moved the goal posts so often I am not counting them out yet....

Perhaps biden's entire inauguration is taken out as Jesus send an asteroid down from heaven to destroy all of them & trump turns the Uhauls around riding back in to save the day........

He's so happy he even wants to return some of those valuables that were mistakenly packed along w/ his stuff..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lol, could be but they have moved the goal posts so often I am not counting them out yet....

Perhaps biden's entire inauguration is taken out as Jesus send an asteroid down from heaven to destroy all of them & trump turns the Uhauls around riding back in to save the day........

He's so happy he even wants to return some of those valuables that were mistakenly packed along w/ his stuff..........
    Pat Robertson is on the job praying Biden will be indicted on Jan. 6th so Trump can be President, not understanding that Harris would be sworn in as President not Trump.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-16-2020), evince (12-16-2020)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,537 Times in 52,752 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Just more circus run by the clowns, eh?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

evince (12-16-2020)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,537 Times in 52,752 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Pat Robertson is on the job praying Biden will be indicted on Jan. 6th so Trump can be President, not understanding that Harris would be sworn in as President not Trump.
    Oh Lord, wouldn't *that* just frost their cupcakes?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-16-2020), evince (12-16-2020), NiftyNiblick (12-16-2020), Phantasmal (12-16-2020)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sad, why I have zero respect for him & his ilk........

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    No, we don't like sore losers. ]

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sad, why I have zero respect for him & his ilk........
    He’s past his expiration date. It’s sad his affiliates don’t realize it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

evince (12-16-2020)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I would like to know what he has to say about trump now??

After implying Jesus supported trump, helped him win etc.......

So he either changed his mind on trump or the old fart merely preached his own wishful thinking...

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,134 Times in 9,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

More @ source
    karl rove is a neocon globalist traitor, just like w. bush and the dnc.

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,134 Times in 9,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

so now karl rove speaks for you? you need to wake the fuck up.