Thread: Democracy > Kraken!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,893 Times in 21,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,685 Times in 5,188 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Democracy > Kraken!

Unanimous Supreme Court Rejects Kraken in record time!

Trump* appointees knock it down!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-11-2020), Cypress (12-11-2020), Guno צְבִי (12-11-2020), moon (12-12-2020), ThatOwlWoman (12-12-2020), Whythink (12-11-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

A fantasy is not written with facts. They don't care.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Rigged Court.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

moon (12-12-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,840 Times in 14,181 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

'You cannot, at the same time, love America and hate democracy': Sen. Chris Murphy rips into GOP colleagues supporting Trump's failed efforts to overturn election

"Voters, citizens, not kings or monarchs or oligarchs, decide who governs." Murphy stated, "It's made possible by a series of decisions we make every day to put the rule of law ahead of our own political power."

"Right now, the most serious attempt to overthrow our democracy in the history of our country is underway. Those who are pushing to make Donald Trump President, no matter the outcome of the election, are engaged in a treachery against their nation," Murphy stated.

"You cannot, at the same time, love America and hate democracy," Murphy continued.

Murphy also lambasted "flag-waving Republicans who are trying to invalidate legal votes," because "it is the only way that they can make Donald Trump president again."

Murphy's speech - hours before the Supreme Court threw out the Texas attorney general's long-shot election lawsuit - directly challenged the path that the Republican party has taken over the last years, and particularly since Donald Trump lost the 2020 election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...on/ar-BB1bRqe9
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

domer76 (12-12-2020), ThatOwlWoman (12-12-2020)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,676 Times in 27,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Unanimous Supreme Court Rejects Kraken in record time!

Trump* appointees knock it down!
    But let's always remember that the Republican Party was willing to go full Fascist in an attempt to thwart the will of the voters.

From now on it needs to be recognized that America actually has a Fascist Party which is willing to openly try to subvert American democracy.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-12-2020), ThatOwlWoman (12-12-2020)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,893 Times in 21,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,685 Times in 5,188 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    But let's always remember that the Republican Party was willing to go full Fascist in an attempt to thwart the will of the voters.

From now on it needs to be recognized that America actually has a Fascist Party which is willing to openly try to subvert American democracy.
    Yes a huge percentage of them for sure should be disqualified from participating in our democracy.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Cypress (12-12-2020), Guno צְבִי (12-12-2020)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,393 Times in 53,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

One of the worst of all is our representative, Jack Bergman. He was one of the seditionists who signed on to this crazy scheme. He just won his 2nd term. Both times he ran he bleated about being a retired Marine general. I'd only written to him once since he was first elected, regarding the funding for the restoration and clean up of the Great Lakes -- a measure he also supported. When he won this time I told Mr. Owl that it didn't bother me overly much since he has done a few good things for our district, plus he seemed like a man of principle and honor.

I wrote to him for the 2nd time this morning, and blasted him as a seditious fascist traitor, a disgrace to the uniform he once wore, and an oath-breaker. I told him that his fellow cultists may not know the Constitution from a bowl of cereal, but HE certainly should. And then I asked him if he did this treasonous act in order to garner more donations, play general in the coming civil war the cult wants, or a better position in the hoped-for Fourth Reich of Trump.

Guess we'll see if we get a midnight knock on the door, eh?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (12-12-2020)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What hope is there for votes counting equally in my lifetime when we can't even get them to accept this system's results
    that are already rigged to their advantage? Sheesh. What a bunch of crybaby spoiled sports.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Cypress said: But let's always remember that the Republican Party was willing to go full Fascist in an attempt to thwart the will of the voters.

This was apparent to me when Republicans made a mockery of the Impeachment and removal hearings when such an overwhelming case
    of high crime was presented and they just said "nope" "he's our criminal, fuck off" And the half baked defense of some of the most smarmy Repuke
    slime was nothing but insulting to my intelligence. I knew we were in big trouble then.

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,510 Times in 6,253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    croaked kraken!
    Haw, haw, haw, haw..............haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,510 Times in 6,253 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's been on the cards for years. AIPAC- an agent of a foreign fascist power- has been allowed to infiltrate, cajole and blackmail all flavors of government to the point wherein fascism has become the norm.

I mean, TWENTY STANDING OVATIONS for Netanyahu's brutality ? Even this board was silent with approval. The brainwashing and conditioning has been thorough.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moon For This Post:

Cypress (12-12-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (12-12-2020)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,676 Times in 27,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    One of the worst of all is our representative, Jack Bergman. He was one of the seditionists who signed on to this crazy scheme. He just won his 2nd term. Both times he ran he bleated about being a retired Marine general. I'd only written to him once since he was first elected, regarding the funding for the restoration and clean up of the Great Lakes -- a measure he also supported. When he won this time I told Mr. Owl that it didn't bother me overly much since he has done a few good things for our district, plus he seemed like a man of principle and honor.

I wrote to him for the 2nd time this morning, and blasted him as a seditious fascist traitor, a disgrace to the uniform he once wore, and an oath-breaker. I told him that his fellow cultists may not know the Constitution from a bowl of cereal, but HE certainly should. And then I asked him if he did this treasonous act in order to garner more donations, play general in the coming civil war the cult wants, or a better position in the hoped-for Fourth Reich of Trump.

Owl, I salute you for your patriotic efforts..

It is somewhat surprising that Eagle Eye was the one and only conservative poster here who genuinely seemed disturbed by the open fascism of the Republican Party.

Every other conservative poster here either cheered on attempts to thwart the will of the voters, or stood by just watching and silently praying that this fascist coup would actually succeed.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-12-2020)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The lawsuit was stupid. We can statistically show what happened did not happen, using derivative and inferior evidence to the actual evidence
    which are of course-the fucking votes
    . Only TRumpublican doners can be this stupid.

If I want to know how many jellybeans are in a big jar, I count them. I don't do a regression analysis about the likelihood
    of flying pigs dropping beans in the jar. And they took that shit to court. And further, there is the whole exclude facts that don't suit the
    theory issue
    they ignored, like suburban voters and blue favor of mail in. Then the whole, if we can't explain it, it must be fraud
    so find that there was fraud without the actual evidence of fraud
    issue.

It must be so hard to be as dumb as a Trumpublican

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Jarod (12-12-2020), ThatOwlWoman (12-12-2020)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

Thanks for the reminder. I just sent one to my seditious Congressman as well.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-12-2020)