Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Biden says he is under federal investigation over his taxes

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,023 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 24 Posts

Default Hunter Biden says he is under federal investigation over his taxes

Hunter Biden put out a statement Wednesday saying he is under federal investigation over his taxes.

'I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs,' Biden said.

The statement was put out by President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris' transition office.

'I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors,' Hunter Biden said.

Hunter Biden's statement was accompanied by one from his father, the president-elect.

'President-elect Biden is deeply proud of his son, who has fought through difficult challenges, including the vicious personal attacks of recent months, only to emerge stronger,' Joe Biden said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-taxes.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy For This Post:

Stretch (12-10-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,783 Times in 1,780 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 232 Times in 221 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Hunter Biden put out a statement Wednesday saying he is under federal investigation over his taxes.

'I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs,' Biden said.

The statement was put out by President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris' transition office.

'I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors,' Hunter Biden said.

Hunter Biden's statement was accompanied by one from his father, the president-elect.

'President-elect Biden is deeply proud of his son, who has fought through difficult challenges, including the vicious personal attacks of recent months, only to emerge stronger,' Joe Biden said.

No big deal. President Biden will pardon him next month.
    As he should.
    Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

I rest my case

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Post elect Biden should post elect a pardon to his entire family line so the country can move along.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,109 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 95 Times in 88 Posts

'I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors,'

What, you mean he didn't call it a deep state witch hunt, and he won't try to have the investigators fired? Does he even know how to handle an investigation?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-09-2020), Phantasmal (12-09-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 33 Times in 33 Posts

Default Hunter Biden facing federal investigation over 'tax affairs'

https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-biden-...210351977.html

Another shady chapter in the story of crack head Bidens long shady history, will big daddy Biden come to his rescue in Jan ?

8. The Following User Groans At Bulletbob For This Awful Post:

Hoosier Daddy (12-09-2020)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

Earl (12-10-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,674 Times in 4,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,353 Times in 1,298 Posts

Don't worry. I won't be voting for Hunter for anything.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,265 Times in 9,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,058 Times in 2,839 Posts

Hunter responded like an adult. I guess rightys do not approve of that.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 33 Times in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    no you voted for his role model big daddy blow hole he taught hunter everything

13. The Following User Groans At Bulletbob For This Awful Post:

Hoosier Daddy (12-09-2020)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

Earl (12-10-2020)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,109 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 95 Times in 88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    no you voted for his role model big daddy blow hole he taught hunter everything
    You'll have to forgive us for not caring about the opinions of people who support Trump. You clearly don't actually care about corruption.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-09-2020), Hoosier Daddy (12-09-2020)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,669 Times in 18,760 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,220 Times in 1,153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    But daddy’s DOJ will be investigating him which makes things ‘a little awkward’.

Not that it was hard to see this coming. Why did democrats run a candidate with so much potential baggage?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (12-10-2020), Stretch (12-10-2020)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,726 Times in 2,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,038 Times in 981 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    But daddy’s DOJ will be investigating him which makes things ‘a little awkward’.

Not that it was hard to see this coming. Why did democrats run a candidate with so much potential baggage?
    I doubt it. Most likely a politically motivated investigation. Seems like a good candidate for a pardon. Trump should tread lightly. Just sayin'

Beyond that I couldn't care less. An idiot son is not baggage. Trump survived two of them.

20. The Following User Groans At Concart For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-10-2020)

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-09-2020), Hoosier Daddy (12-09-2020)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,992 Times in 8,436 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 839 Times in 749 Posts
    Blog Entries

I could care less about Hunters Taxes, its a drop in the bucket compared to what Mrs. James has waiting for The Trump Family

So if Donny want’s to play the Vindictive Game, well we all know who will get the last laugh
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-09-2020)

24. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,762 Times in 1,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 282 Times in 273 Posts

if he did something wrong, i hope he is prosecuted. next question.

25. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,762 Times in 1,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 282 Times in 273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

hunter biden is 50 years old. he is no more joe biden's baggage as anyone else. i guess your mom still has to look after you and it confuses you.

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 148 Times in 138 Posts

Biden isn't even in office yet and his tenure in it is already tainted with criminal activity...

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Bulletbob (12-09-2020), dukkha (12-09-2020), Earl (12-10-2020)