Thread: Biden’s China Hands

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Biden’s China Hands

In the video Professor Di suggests that China has managed to influence American policies for decades through a special undercover network of 'old friends' who were at the highest levels of the U.S. government and financial institutions.

Trump tweets video of Chinese professor claiming that Beijing can swing US policy
    By James Gordon
    Published: 02:14 EST, 8 December 2020 | Updated: 03:03 EST, 8 December 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-policy.html

Chiang and his wife Soong Mei-ling sharing a laugh with U.S. Lieutenant General Joseph W. Stilwell, Burma, April 1942
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...l_Stilwell.jpg

FDR’s China hands were a pack of dirty little moralists that believed the Chinese people would be better governed by Mao Zedong’s Communists than by Chiang Kai-shek’s Nationalist government because Chiang’s government was so corrupt.

NOTE: Today’s Democrats are much more corrupt than Chiang’s Nationalist government ever was. Chiang unified China for the Chinese people, while Biden will tear his country apart for the New World Order. The worst part is that China Joe Biden and his China hands believe that the ENTIRE WORLD would be better governed by United Nations’ Communists.

Alas, a civil war between the American people and federal government forces is inevitable should a Communist thief become president.

Finally, Biden’s China hands are FDR’s carbon copies:

. . . put the Korean War (25 June 1950 – 27 July 1953) in perspective. Communists took power in China on 1 October 1949. The time line tells me that most of FDR’s China hands were still dictating China policy. Indeed, the originals are long gone only to be replaced by carbon copies.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...22#post3600622
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    In the video Professor Di suggests that China has managed to influence American policies for decades through a special undercover network of 'old friends' who were at the highest levels of the U.S. government and financial institutions.

Trump tweets video of Chinese professor claiming that Beijing can swing US policy
    By James Gordon
    Published: 02:14 EST, 8 December 2020 | Updated: 03:03 EST, 8 December 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-policy.html

Chiang and his wife Soong Mei-ling sharing a laugh with U.S. Lieutenant General Joseph W. Stilwell, Burma, April 1942
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...l_Stilwell.jpg

FDR’s China hands were a pack of dirty little moralists that believed the Chinese people would be better governed by Mao Zedong’s Communists than by Chiang Kai-shek’s Nationalist government because Chiang’s government was so corrupt.

NOTE: Today’s Democrats are much more corrupt than Chiang’s Nationalist government ever was. Chiang unified China for the Chinese people, while Biden will tear his country apart for the New World Order. The worst part is that China Joe Biden and his China hands believe that the ENTIRE WORLD would be better governed by United Nations’ Communists.

Alas, a civil war between the American people and federal government forces is inevitable should a Communist thief become president.

Finally, Biden’s China hands are FDR’s carbon copies:

. . . put the Korean War (25 June 1950 – 27 July 1953) in perspective. Communists took power in China on 1 October 1949. The time line tells me that most of FDR’s China hands were still dictating China policy. Indeed, the originals are long gone only to be replaced by carbon copies.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...22#post3600622
    you are such a conspiracy nut!! speaking of being too chummy with the Chinese- check this out-

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

Jan. 30, Fox News interview:

"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:

“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:

“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:

"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We’re discussing why, after 6,000 years of human oppression, slavery tyranny and not long after the US published the Constitution & Bill of Rights that liberals secretly aid China’s goals? Now we’re informed that 6,000 companies in the US have direct ties to the Chinese communist government. But Joe Biden has stated about the Chinese, “They’re not bad folks, folks!”

Why Do Liberals Support China?
    By Kelly O'Connell
    July 6, 2021

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...-support-china

It started when little stuttering Joe was stealing candy from his kindergarten classmates:

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

China Joe Biden’s carbon copies make FDR’s China Hands look like a platoon of U.S. marines:

5. Misinformation about China’s threat to the U.S. Biden consistently downplayed the threat that China poses to the U.S. and the free world in general. In January 2020, he dismissed President Trump’s coronavirus travel ban on China as “hysterical xenophobia.” On the campaign trail, he continued to ridicule the idea that China was an economic competitor to the U.S. Today, the Biden administration is struggling to deal with Chinese (and Russian) cyberattacks on the U.S.

Master of Misinformation: Joe Biden’s 10 Worst Lies
    by Joel B. Pollak
    19 Jul 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...10-worst-lies/

QUESTION: Would FDR’s China hands give China to Communists if MAO had nuclear weapons? ANSWER: You better believe it.

A video has appeared online that reportedly is circulating among Chinese Communist Party channels in which the repressive regime on the mainland there threatens to unleash a "continuous" nuclear war on the world.

"When we liberate Taiwan, if Japan dares to intervene by force, even if it only deploys one soldier, one plane and one ship, we will not only return reciprocal fire but also start a full-scale war against Japan," the statement threatens.

"We will use nuclear bombs continuously until Japan declares unconditional surrender for the second time. What we want to target is Japan's ability to endure a war. As long as Japan realizes that it cannot afford to pay the price of war, it will not dare to rashly send troops to the Taiwan Strait.

"In 1964, when our first atomic bomb was successfully detonated, we promised the world that we would not use atomic bombs against non-nuclear countries and that we would not be the first to use them. Nearly 60 years have passed. Although the strength of our nuclear deterrent has been somewhat affected this decision has been a success, and has safeguarded our peace when we built our country."

But it warned the international "situation" now is changing and "our country is in the midst of a major change that has not been seen in a century and all political policies, tactics and strategies must be adjusted and changed in the midst of such a major change."

The video threatens, "In order to protect the peaceful rise of our country, it is necessary to make limited adjustments to our nuclear policy. We solemnly put forward the 'Japan exception theory.' In modern history Japan has taken the initiative to harm the Chinese people many times, including the first Sino-Japanese war in 1894-1895, when it took over Taiwan and made us pay more than 230 million taels of silver in reparations. And the world invasion of China of 1931-1945, when more than 35 million Chinese were killed and wounded."

Xi Jinping should get his head on straight before he mounts a moral high horse. Mao’s Communists killed at least a hundred million Chinese.

It accuses Japan of failing to be serious about acknowledging atrocities and "if Japan goes to war with China for the third time, the Chinese people will take revenge on the old and the new scores."

A report in the U.S. Sun pointed out the threat comes on "the eve of the Olympics."

"It comes after earlier this month, China vowed to invade Taiwan and explained how it would do it," the report explained. "An article in a state-controlled publication offered a glimpse of a terrifying three-stage plan to pave the way for an invasion force to storm the breakaway island. President Xi Jinping pledged a 'complete reunification' with Taiwan as he delivered a speech to mark 100 years of the Chinese Communist party."

But any invasion or other military moves could seriously escalate the hostilities and in fact, "could drag in the U.S. through its pact to defend Taiwan," the report said.

Regional allies including South Korea and Australia also could be drawn in, as could NATO forces such as the U.K. since the U.S. is an alliance member.

The video later was deleted from some platforms.

The Sun explained Japanese Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso has affirmed, "We must defend Taiwan, under our alliance with the U.S."

SkyNews noted the threat concludes, "There will be no peace talks."

It would be the second major attack on the world since just last year if the evidence suggesting the COVID-19 virus came out of a Chinese research lab dealing with bioweapons research is accurate. That pandemic has killed millions worldwide. [China is not off the hook because the pandemic is a fraud.]

China threatens to begin World War III
    By Bob Unruh
    Published July 19, 2021 at 5:24pm

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/china-th...world-war-iii/

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Marines:

At least we are not so fucked as the NAVY is!

Ya, the slogan does not hunt.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.