Thread: overall banned

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I've always been impressed with the Israelis and worked with them a bit in the late 80s. They have women manning garrison with machine guns decades before the US did. It's not surprising that they found a use for every Israeli to defend their nation.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,448 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    :tardthoughts
    Okay, Legion.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Legion is everywhere.

MOM! Oh! Thanks for the cookies and milk!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-06-2020)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (12-07-2020), PostmodernProphet (12-07-2020)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Yeah about Legion. What impresses me the most is his intelligence. He can go far without his trolling. If I was to diagnose him, I'd say he has a high functioning autism.
    Well, compare me with Legion if you think he has those issues. He could but he probably has other issues. He's a Mormon supposedly, and from what I've seen it might be pretty easy to feel repressed and have a want to act out.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Nope, Asshat has been around these forums since long before Legion came along.
    So Asshat is the original Legion account?

Should I change the saying "If it walks like a Legion and posts like a Legion, then it's a Legion" to "If it walks like an Asshat and posts like an Asshat, then it's an Asshat"?

9. #22 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,613 Times in 17,053 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Legion is everywhere.

I thought it was Mason who was everywhere
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-07-2020)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    Well, compare me with Legion if you think he has those issues. He could but he probably has other issues. He's a Mormon supposedly, and from what I've seen it might be pretty easy to feel repressed and have a want to act out.
    Legion/Asshat is a chameleon. He wears a lot of masks, but he can't hide his mindset. You are correct about other issues. He's also claiming to be Samoan living in Hawaii. Which to believe?

IMHO, it's not what a person says in this case, but how they say it. How they use their words. Consider an average poster with a single account. They'll have good days and bad. They'll be friendly with some and not so friendly with others. They'll have their friends and their enemies. How they treat their friends and their enemies is a character trait. It's not words or claimed "facts". It's a matter of relationships. Now take the relationship characteristics of different posters and start comparing them. Notice how some are nearly identical.

Asshat/Legion and socks (e.g. Peace n Safety) are close enough to be twins if not the same person when viewed in this manner. Notice they don't really have any friends and they are more than happy to troll anyone who disagrees with them. Notice how they'll attempt to derail threads with provocative off-topic statements and personal attacks. Notice how they never talk about "went fishing today" or "saw my daughter's graduation". In fact, notice they never talk about their family at all. Is that normal? No, it is not.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Legion is everywhere.

I thought it was Mason who was everywhere
    He was. I suspect a username or two might be Mason, but he's been pretty quiet for some months ever since he lied and tried to have me banned.

As touched upon above, developing an entire new personality and using 3-4 of them daily over a period of weeks, much less months, is impossible for the average human being. It would take a sociopathic personality to be successful at it.

We can all get away with a sock or two, but use them sparingly such as with a drive-by post. Continually using multiple accounts successfully on a daily basis is impossible for a normal human being. It would take a "special" personality to do so. Intelligence helps, but a warped personality would also be necessary. It's not a normal way to act on a daily or weekly basis.
    Last edited by Doc Dutch; 12-07-2020 at 08:24 AM.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't know if this is the same Cultsmasher, but apparently there was a Cultsmasher banned from another political form, and there are also other Cultsmasher on other political forums.

http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/mem...ltsmasher.html
    Lock Him Up

14. #26 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,613 Times in 17,053 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

He was. I suspect a username or two might be Mason, but he's been pretty quiet for some months ever since he lied and tried to have me banned.

As touched upon above, developing an entire new personality and using 3-4 of them daily over a period of weeks, much less months, is impossible for the average human being. It would take a sociopathic personality to be successful at it.

We can all get away with a sock or two, but use them sparingly such as with a drive-by post. Continually using multiple accounts successfully on a daily basis is impossible for a normal human being. It would take a "special" personality to do so. Intelligence helps, but a warped personality would also be necessary. It's not a normal way to act on a daily or weekly basis.
    I thought you were against socks? You tried accusing me of having them, didn't you? BTW, I do not. I think they are stupid.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Legion/Asshat is a chameleon. He wears a lot of masks, but he can't hide his mindset. You are correct about other issues. He's also claiming to be Samoan living in Hawaii. Which to believe?

IMHO, it's not what a person says in this case, but how they say it. How they use their words. Consider an average poster with a single account. They'll have good days and bad. They'll be friendly with some and not so friendly with others. They'll have their friends and their enemies. How they treat their friends and their enemies is a character trait. It's not words or claimed "facts". It's a matter of relationships. Now take the relationship characteristics of different posters and start comparing them. Notice how some are nearly identical.

Asshat/Legion and socks (e.g. Peace n Safety) are close enough to be twins if not the same person when viewed in this manner. Notice they don't really have any friends and they are more than happy to troll anyone who disagrees with them. Notice how they'll attempt to derail threads with provocative off-topic statements and personal attacks. Notice how they never talk about "went fishing today" or "saw my daughter's graduation". In fact, notice they never talk about their family at all. Is that normal? No, it is not.
    Well, you get a lot of those personality types on these type of forums. Asshat is not legion but you can tell he has a bit of the mindset. Legion doesn't seem to add racism to his shtick and does call it out. Legion seems to have been MIA a bit, otherwise Cultsmasher wouldn't have lasted like he did. Legion really enjoys pulling the shroud off that guy.

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Does anyone ever earn a Pardon on JPP?
    Yes, but then they were permabanned, again.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Jack (12-07-2020)

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    If you are permabanned here, there is a reason for it.
    Maineman was given a pardon, but blew it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (12-07-2020)

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Mason barely posts because it was getting too stupid around here.