Members banned from this thread: Minister of Truth, Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, CFM and volsrock

Thread: Thank goodness for easy access to guns in the US. Another happy gun related story...

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,006 Times in 8,033 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Default Thank goodness for easy access to guns in the US. Another happy gun related story...

Yet another beautiful, shining light has been snuffed out because some low-life piece of trash exercised his precious 2nd amendment right to own a firearm, and for some inexplicable reason decided to use it to snuff out her life on the highway as she was going to work.

But hey, we all know that had the POS not had a gun, he would have just killed her by throwing a knife or a club or some other weapon through her car window.

Only 26 years old and so beautiful with her entire life ahead of her.

So sad.

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - A Nashville nurse was shot and killed while driving to work on Interstate 440 late Thursday evening, according to Metro Police.

Police said 26-year-old Caitlyn Kaufman was killed after shots were fired into her vehicle by an unknown gunman. She was driving on I-440 westbound.

At 8:52 p.m., police found the nurse's gray Mazda CX-5 SUV stopped on the shoulder between Hillsboro Road and West End Avenue.

Police said a Metro Parks officer saw the Mazda on the right shoulder of I-440 against the guard rail and stopped, thinking it was a car crash. The officer then saw bullet holes in the SUV.

Kaufman was an ICU nurse at St. Thomas West Hospital. She was originally from Pennsylvania and went to Clarion University before moving to Nashville.

Officials at St. Thomas West Hospital said they are not commenting on this incident at this time.

Metro Nashville Councilwoman Kathleen Murphy, who represents that area, said what happened to Kaufman should have never happened.

Officials believe the shooting happened sometime between 6 and 6:30 p.m. Kaufman was reportedly on her way to work for her 7 p.m. shift.

A woman driving on I-440 at that time explained what she saw.

"I just happened to look up and saw this car on the side of the road. And it was really strange. I just happened to notice it cause there were no other cars on the road. This was about 6:40 pm. Normally, crazy rush hour for Nashville," Carolyn Lethgo, of Nashville, said. "It was raining, and there were no cars anywhere. So this was the only car that I saw and it just struck me as really unusual that it was so close to the guardrail. I mean, I thought that as soon as I saw it.”

Police ask anyone who was driving on I-440 last night with any information to call police at 615-742-7463.

Lethgo explained she called crimestoppers after hearing about the death of Kaufman.

"I mean I cried. I cannot believe that something like that can happen," Lethgo said. "And to a nurse, during what’s going on right now...the whole thing is so tragic--really.”

https://www.wsmv.com/news/st-thomas-...79383c377.html

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yeah, woe unto her. She got out before being forced to live another 60 years watching the world get worse by the day. Kinda envious to be honest.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com