Thread: Who won?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

Are you trying to hijack your own thread?

Well, I understand there has to be some kind of mechanisms to avoid accepting any facts accepted by the left.

And that's fine.

I'll play along.

If you chose to accept my challenge, you wouldn't want to let anybody know. Certainly not anyone on the right. It would be disastrous to admit you're doing it here in a politics chat room.

I understand.

Wink wink.

Nod Nod.

You have to keep up appearances.

The right is not very forgiving for anyone who begins to show any sign of weakness (as in having understanding or trying to reach some kind of understanding with people on the left.)
    The ‘challenge’ would be for you to get outside the media Hive Mind.

PBS is no different than CNN except the former is funded by my tax dollars. It’s CNN without commercials. Most if not all of the major media and Big Tech are controlled by a handful of people and they are almost exclusively leftists and/or globalists. They have gotten pretty brazen with censorship. The fact alone, means their viewers are only partially informed and/or only hear and see what their Media Masters decide they should see or hear.

You have the challenge backwards. If anyone turns on ‘the news’ chances are they are going to hear the same POV no matter which channel they watch. So if the want to hear another side of it—it’s up to them to make the effort.

Even when I open my FB I’m treated with what *they determine* to be election ‘facts’ as I scroll down my feed. I don’t like being told what to think. Problem is, too many people are ok with it.

It’s kind of why we’re at where we are. We are in for a rough four years.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Republican candidate enters race owning the non-poll indicators.

Democrat candidate leads in the polls but lags way behind in voter enthusiasm.

Republican runs energetic campaign and draws record crowds.

Democrat runs highly unusual campaign from the ‘basement’ and causes one well regarded pundit to declare “it’s the damnedest thing I’ve ever seen”.

Republican gets modern era record of minority votes for a republican in a national election.

Democrat loses more minority votes to a republican in any recent race.

Republican has long coat tails and his party flips 13 seats in the House.

Democrat has virtually no coat tails and his party fails to flip a single state legislature.

That’s all the information you have. Who won?
    Translation: The election was rigged because I feel like Trump should have won.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

BartenderElite (12-05-2020), christiefan915 (12-05-2020)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

PBS is no different than CNN except the former is funded by my tax dollars. It’s CNN without commercials. Most if not all of the major media and Big Tech are controlled by a handful of people and they are almost exclusively leftists and/or globalists. They have gotten pretty brazen with censorship. The fact alone, means their viewers are only partially informed and/or only hear and see what their Media Masters decide they should see or hear.

You have the challenge backwards. If anyone turns on ‘the news’ chances are they are going to hear the same POV no matter which channel they watch. So if the want to hear another side of it—it’s up to them to make the effort.

Even when I open my FB I’m treated with what *they determine* to be election ‘facts’ as I scroll down my feed. I don’t like being told what to think. Problem is, too many people are ok with it.

You tend to parrot Trump. Just an FYI.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump supporters ridiculed NeverTrumpers in their party for 4 years and then think it's a big mystery when so many ballots go for Biden at the top but Republicans in the other races....

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Trump supporters ridiculed NeverTrumpers in their party for 4 years and then think it's a big mystery when so many ballots go for Biden at the top but Republicans in the other races....
    Down ballot was a landslide repudiation of defund the cops and other progressive madness.

You won’t hear that inside the Borg though.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Sailor (12-05-2020)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Down ballot was a landslide repudiation of defund the cops and other progressive madness.

You won’t hear that inside the Borg though.
    I wouldn't disagree w/ that. Dems went too left, which is why they lost those races. Probably the best thing that could have happened to Biden.

But, it's not illogical or mysterious, at all, that he won so many ballots where the downvote went GOP.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I bet they were. YAYYYYYYYY!!! The U.S gets to be our bank bitch AGAIN!!!! Hooray.....we can take them like the suckers they are again!!!!
    you are such an easily played clown. trump bends over for putin, says he believes him when he said russia did not meddle, not all our military-intelligence experts. he bends over for little kim, says he believes little kim when he says he knew nothing about his prison guards torturing american student otto warmbier into a vegetative state and then sending him home, said he and little kim "fell in love," and he defended the murdering Saudi Prince who tortured a Saudi reporter to death for investigating the financial ties between him and Jared.

I guess you want to have Trump's baby, too, you are such a little bitch in love.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Frank Apisa (12-06-2020)

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,762 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

America won.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

BartenderElite (12-05-2020), Frank Apisa (12-06-2020)

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

I’ve always been a glass is half full kind of guy.

This may be ‘necessary medicine’ for the country.
    trump was like ipecac for the country.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,494 Times in 9,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Democrat runs highly unusual campaign from the ‘basement’ and causes one well regarded pundit to declare “it’s the damnedest thing I’ve ever seen”.

Republican gets modern era record of minority votes for a republican in a national election.

Democrat has virtually no coat tails and his party fails to flip a single state legislature.

Who Won? Democracy Won!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-05-2020), BartenderElite (12-05-2020)

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not Trump. Your problem is that the information you provided is incomplete. I can make up a bunch of factors that mitigated in favor of either candidate. Here's a little clue for you. The guy that won was the guy that got the most electoral votes. Any other questions?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

BartenderElite (12-05-2020), domer76 (12-05-2020)

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

If you think the next 4 years with Biden is going to be a 'rough' time, does that mean you accept that he won the election?

And no problem on that other stuff. I get it. You have to keep up appearances if you want to remain acceptable to the right.

If you want to say, just out of curiosity, watch a short PBS segment of their two opinion analysts Shields and Brooks, I won't tell anybody.

Of course, I know better than to think CNN and PBS are the same. They might be reporting the same facts but one is sensationalized for that commercial draw, the other is not.

And after all, who really wants commercials anyway? They are just trying to sell you something you don't want to buy. What a waste of time.

You know if most of the main stream news sources are reporting the same things it is a pretty good indicator that those things are correct.

Such as the fact that Biden won.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-05-2020)

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quit your sissy whining.

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    "Dive, market, DIVE!

Take DT down with you.

02-28-2020, 06:47 AM #5 | Top
    PoliTalker

"Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

We're going down.

BZZZZZT! BZZZZZT! BZZZZZT!

Dive! Dive! Dive!"
    Poor Fayetteville Georgia cracka
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

22. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Quit your sissy whining.
    This from the he/she/it who manages to lisp every time it types. You just cannot make this shit up.