Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who won?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Default Who won?

Republican candidate enters race owning the non-poll indicators.

Democrat candidate leads in the polls but lags way behind in voter enthusiasm.

Republican runs energetic campaign and draws record crowds.

Democrat runs highly unusual campaign from the ‘basement’ and causes one well regarded pundit to declare “it’s the damnedest thing I’ve ever seen”.

Republican gets modern era record of minority votes for a republican in a national election.

Democrat loses more minority votes to a republican in any recent race.

Republican has long coat tails and his party flips 13 seats in the House.

Democrat has virtually no coat tails and his party fails to flip a single state legislature.

That’s all the information you have. Who won?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (12-05-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

I can't tell you who won, but I can tell you who lost...

The people of the country & the world.

Catastrophic.
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Democrat runs highly unusual campaign from the ‘basement’ and causes one well regarded pundit to declare “it’s the damnedest thing I’ve ever seen”.

Republican gets modern era record of minority votes for a republican in a national election.

Democrat has virtually no coat tails and his party fails to flip a single state legislature.

Nope, that’s not all the information we have. Here is the information we DO have.

306-232. 80,000,000+ votes. Seven million popular vote lead.

LANDSLIDE!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-05-2020), Frank Apisa (12-05-2020), Guno צְבִי (12-05-2020), Whythink (12-05-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post

Catastrophic.
    I’ve always been a glass is half full kind of guy.

This may be ‘necessary medicine’ for the country.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

War=Peace (12-05-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But it’s clear who *should have won* given those statistics.

Anyone who bet on the democrat was almost guaranteed to lose money.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Republican candidate enters race owning the non-poll indicators. (how do you own non-poll indicators? what does that even mean?)

Democrat candidate leads in the polls but lags way behind in voter enthusiasm.(we all know most trump voters are extraordinarily hypnotized and gullible. stupid enough to show up in super covid spreader pep rallies trump held DURING A FUCKING PANDEMIC!!)

Republican runs energetic campaign and draws record crowds. (no, not nearly record crowds, you liar. tulsa had 6000. most of them were at AIRPORT HANGARS, YOU LYING CLOWN)

Democrat runs highly unusual campaign from the ‘basement’ and causes one well regarded pundit to declare “it’s the damnedest thing I’ve ever seen”. (hello? ever heard of the coronavirus? raging thru the country? biden did what sensible people would do. limit any real contact to limit any infections. trump did the opposite and had hundreds if not thousands of Americans infected at his non-mask, non-social distancing pep rallies in airport hangars and at white house events. he got sick, his whole family got sick, most of his staff got sick, about a 100 secret service guys got sick, Herman Cain died from Covid after attending one of his bullshit infection rallies, and you believe biden was wrong, not Trump? wow)

Republican gets modern era record of minority votes for a republican in a national election. (and yet still lost by 7 million votes, lost the electoral 306-232. way more voters this time...duh)

Democrat loses more minority votes to a republican in any recent race. (and the loser bitch Trump gets his ass kicked by 7 million votes, the most in history)

Republican has long coat tails and his party flips 13 seats in the House. (which makes it odd that somehow the democrats cheated trump in these states, but let the other gop guys win? why would they do that?)

Democrat has virtually no coat tails and his party fails to flip a single state legislature. (but he sure kicked fatboy trump's ass and that is all that matters)

Biden by 7 million votes and by 74 electoral votes...next question...

10. The Following User Groans At Hoosier Daddy For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-05-2020)

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Frank Apisa (12-05-2020), Guno צְבִי (12-05-2020), John Barron (12-05-2020), Rune (12-05-2020), Whythink (12-05-2020)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

If that set of cherry-picked statements is all you have then you don't have enough information to call the election.

Election results are calculated by counting votes.

All that other stuff is spin.

And you don't want the real answer to the thread title question.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-05-2020)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

domer76 (12-05-2020), Guno צְבִי (12-05-2020)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is a reason you seek to limit the amount of information to be used in determining a winner.

Many Republican voters are low-information voters who lack a long running history of being informed and voting regularly.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-05-2020)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

domer76 (12-05-2020), Guno צְבִי (12-05-2020)

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

If that set of cherry-picked statements is all you have then you don't have enough information to call the election.

Election results are calculated by counting votes.

All that other stuff is spin.

And you don't want the real answer to the thread title question.
    Election results were calculated by counting illegal votes...over and over and over .

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Stone (12-05-2020)

20. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Catastrophic.
    hilarious!! that is why the leaders and the people in europe were dancing in the street at the news!! how do you even type with your head so far up bone spur trump's fat ass?

21. The Following User Groans At Hoosier Daddy For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-05-2020)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-05-2020)

23. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Election results were calculated by counting illegal votes...over and over and over .
    if you are stupid enough to believe rudy and his team of goons and conspiracy nuts. good god. wake the fuck up, loser.

24. The Following User Groans At Hoosier Daddy For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-05-2020)

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-05-2020), John Barron (12-05-2020), Rune (12-05-2020)

26. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

There is a reason you seek to limit the amount of information to be used in determining a winner.

Many Republican voters are low-information voters who lack a long running history of being informed and voting regularly.
    "Dive, market, DIVE!

Take DT down with you.

02-28-2020, 06:47 AM #5 | Top
    PoliTalker

"Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

We're going down.

BZZZZZT! BZZZZZT! BZZZZZT!

Dive! Dive! Dive!"

27. The Following User Groans At Earl For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (12-05-2020)

28. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

see how you said all republican voters are low information voters? are you not showing them zero respect, even those who refused to vote for trump this time, which apparently did help biden win? how are you giving them all the respect in the world? how can you disagree PASSIONATELY with the stupid shit crap right wing trump stooges spew and not show disrespect? why are you so worried about what low info goons spew anyway? the ignore function is a weak ass policy no matter who uses it. if you do not like what someone says or how he says it JUST DO NOT REPLY...HOW HARD IS THAT?

29. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Catastrophic.

President elect Biden...in your face pussy

30. The Following User Groans At katzgar For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-05-2020)

31. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth Omar,

Who won?
    Everybody already knows the answer to that question.

The real question which begs to be answered is: Why don't Trump supporters believe in American Elections any more?

No matter.

People who do not accept reality have a tough time fitting into the world.

The world will go on whether or not some accept reality.

Any time deniers would like to admit they were wrong and begin seeing the world as it really is, we in the rest of society will be happy to welcome you back to the real world.

We can't make you see what you refuse to see. You are going to have to figure out how to do that on your own.

And it won't be easy. There will be plenty of poorly-adjusted fools on the left who will insult you and cause you to double down on your entrenchment into fantasy.

You've got a real challenge ahead of you.

You're going to have to go against what all your friends and trusted close people in your life are saying and side with the liberals in order to accept reality.

Peer pressure is strong. Most people don't have what it takes to rise above that.

Can you think for yourself?

That's the real question.

Do you let others do your thinking for you? Maybe just go along with everything you are hearing?

Or do you really take a fresh look at things with an open mind.

I don't envy you.

I am so glad I accept the facts.

Here's a hint on how to gain some insight into how the 'crazy liberals' can possibly believe the 'strange' things they do.

If you have a PBS TV station that you can view, just try watching The PBS Newshour.

Even if you can't catch it on broadcast (I have no idea if this would even be broadcast in West Virginia,) just click on the above link.

They have free episodes there for the watching.

I like Fridays. Shields and Brooks make a great pair for wise commentary.

PBS is not motivated to sell advertising or use sensationalism. It's just the news. It's not fake. They have a strong reputation of credibility.

I challenge you to watch the PBS Newshour every night for three weeks.

The reason I chose three weeks as the challenge is because that is the duration of time it generally takes to establish habits.

I bet if you chose to accept this challenge that at the conclusion of it you will actually LIKE the PBS Newshour and choose to continue watching.

It would certainly provide some full circle balance to whatever sources you are currently getting your information from.

It would expand your knowledge base.

And you wouldn't have to tell any of your peer group what you are doing, suffer no ridicule.

But, of course, that would become a mounting challenge to remain quiet.

The information you would learn from PBS Newshour would be quite stimulating.

32. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-05-2020)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (12-05-2020)