Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jump The Dog

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Still no defense of Biden, his policies, or his ATTEMPTED THEFT.

For the record, China Joe Biden could not win a fair election if he ran for local dog catcher.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I don't know which is the most delicious -- the tears of a clown, or the taste of melting snowflakes. lol ^ ^ ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace n Safety View Post

Who’s your daddy

Selah
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It tells you a great deal about the caliber of persons who misrepresent this photo. They are the deplorables.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace n Safety View Post

End of thread

Selah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you have the most interesting way with words...
    Last edited by Flanders; 12-05-2020 at 04:30 PM.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you have the most interesting way with words...
    Why, thank you. I think. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-06-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Still no defense of Biden, his policies, or his ATTEMPTED THEFT.
    The lying thief did campaign on his loyalty to the U.N.’s agenda, but I have yet to hear one Democrat with a public voice defend treason. They all support the United Nations to be sure, but they are too smart to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    For the record, China Joe Biden could not win a fair election if he ran for local dog catcher.

Had Republican candidates pounded China Joe Biden day after day over his treasonous U.N. policy the thief would have needed a hundred times more illegal votes than the number of illegal votes he is relying on to steal the election.

President-elect Joe Biden's pledge to reengage with the United Nations and other international organizations could weaken America's position against China, according to foreign policy experts.

On the campaign trail, Biden criticized the Trump administration's withdrawal writ large from multilateral institutions, saying that he will rejoin several organizations that the White House declared as hostile to American interests, such as the U.N. Human Rights Council, U.N. Population Fund, and the World Health Organization. Some critics said returning to the table will end institutional hostility to U.S. interests. American Foreign Policy Council research fellow Michael Sobolik, however, spoke to the dangers of rejoining organizations like the U.N. Population Fund in a conversation with the Washington Free Beacon.

"Funding the U.N. Population Fund carries significant risk for the United States, namely, being complicit in China's coercive population control measures in Xinjiang," Sobolik said. "Cursory research reveals official links between China's National Health Commission and Xinjiang's health commission, the local government agency responsible for funding the sterilization and abortion of Uighur women and babies. This connection, while unsurprising, should deeply concern U.S. policymakers, given [the] U.N. Population Fund's work with Chinese family planning agencies."

China has used international organizations to promote its domestic interests, including the U.N. Population Fund. Beijing leverages the organization to cooperate with Chinese population control measures in places like Xinjiang, where millions of Uighurs are currently detained. China also manipulates international agencies through its economic and political power as a bully pulpit toward developing countries, according to Stewart M. Patrick of the Council on Foreign Relations.

"Xi Jinping has pledged lots of money for peace and security and also development in Africa, and so obviously the Belt and Road Initiative holds some sway," Patrick said at a Thursday panel hosted by the American Enterprise Institute.

AEI senior fellow Danielle Pletka noted that the traditional use of multilateral institutions and agreements—often on display during the Obama administration—would not be effective in standing up to Beijing. Pletka pointed to Biden's promises to strengthen America's U.N. presence and to re-sign the Paris climate accords.

"Joining something isn't a win," Pletka said. "Of course, adherence, effectiveness, and doing something related to that actual signature is often left far behind. … This is a farcical approach to international organizations that has governed us for way too long."

Biden has already made rejoining the U.N. and similar organizations a top agenda item for his administration. The first round of his cabinet picks includes John Kerry as special presidential envoy for climate and Linda Thomas-Greenfield as ambassador to the U.N., signaling to some the importance of those positions to Biden given how early they were announced.

"I'm returning to government to get America back on track to address the biggest challenge of this generation and those that will follow," Kerry tweeted in November. "The climate crisis demands nothing less than all hands on deck."

Biden Pledge to Rejoin U.N. Would Hurt U.S. Position Against China, Experts Say
    Jack Beyrer
    December 4, 2020 6:50 PM

https://freebeacon.com/national-secu...a-experts-say/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The answer to the Democrat voter fraud is not to stay at home – that’s what Pelosi and Schumer want you to do.

https://trumpinvestigations.org/2020...3770139549697/

Trump should respond to Pelosi and Schumer with a parable:

An old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years He had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital.

He motioned for his nurse to come near. "Yes, Father" said the nurse. "I would really like to see Charles Schumer and Nancy Pelosi before I die", whispered the priest. "I'll see what I can do, Father" replied the nurse. The nurse sent the request to them and waited for a response. Soon the word arrived. Schumer and Pelosi would be delighted to visit the priest. As they went to the hospital, Schumer commented to Pelosi "I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images." Nancy couldn't help but agree.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Pelosi's hand in his right hand and Schumer’s hand in his left. There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest's face. Finally Nancy spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end"

The old priest slowly replied "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." The old priest continued..."He died between two lying thieves. I would like to do the same."