Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will you still vote?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Well I guess then neither, although I might add a personal note as an outsider, Meyer ain't your man, he has to have the unlimited budget and blind oversight that an independent as USC ain't going to give him.
    The top 3 college coaches today are Dabo, Saban and Urban. The guy is an all time great and it is known he's at least open to the idea of coaching at 'SC. It should be an absolute no brainer. Yes it will cost money but the revenue, exposure etc. that he would bring would all be worth it. Almost all college coaches have an element of car salesman to them. These people aren't choir boys. I've listened to several podcasts with Meyers and how he discusses building a culture, winning environment, accountability etc. He speaks like a Fortune 500 CEO. You listen to him and it's really clear why he's been so successful. You listen to Clay Helton and it's just night and day difference. Not even close.

A lot going on internally at 'SC right now unfortunately thus allowing Clay Helton to let mediocracy reign.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,273 Times in 13,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    You truly are an idiot. A partisan scumbag. No respect at all for this country. Just free shit. Here is a list just from Texas alone in 2019 before the elections. Feel free to look up the thousands upon thousands of other cases of it nationwide. You stupid fuck.
    https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...es/voter-fraud
    Not just one year, but still a perfect example, they found sixteen examples of local voter fraud over the course of two years probably what was encompassing a hundred or so elections in Texas during that time, none of which changed the outcome of any election, and you are telling us that is massive election fraud on the level that cost Trump the election?

When you come here with that kind of "proof" you do best to look in the mirror before you start throwing around the insults, either that, or apply naivety to your own traits

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not just one year, but still a perfect example, they found sixteen examples of local voter fraud over the course of two years probably what was encompassing a hundred or so elections in Texas during that time, none of which changed the outcome of any election, and you are telling us that is massive election fraud on the level that cost Trump the election?

When you come here with that kind of "proof" you do best to look in the mirror before you start throwing around the insults, either that, or apply naivety to your own traits
    As expected you just shit or go blind when faced with the truth. Now look at all of that around the country as I said. And those are not insults I am saying to you. They are an accurate description. You are a hardcore partisan idiot. Blind to fact. Could care less what effect anything has on this entire country as long as you can get your free shit and say your side won. A fucking traitor. You literally should be hung from a lamp post. An LED one just to make it environmentally friendly.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    As expected you just shit or go blind when faced with the truth. Now look at all of that around the country as I said. And those are not insults I am saying to you. They are an accurate description. You are a hardcore partisan idiot. Blind to fact. Could care less what effect anything has on this entire country as long as you can get your free shit and say your side won. A fucking traitor. You literally should be hung from a lamp post. An LED one just to make it environmentally friendly.
    Poopeye, you are such clown.
    Lock Him Up

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,273 Times in 13,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    The top 3 college coaches today are Dabo, Saban and Urban. The guy is an all time great and it is known he's at least open to the idea of coaching at 'SC. It should be an absolute no brainer. Yes it will cost money but the revenue, exposure etc. that he would bring would all be worth it. Almost all college coaches have an element of car salesman to them. These people aren't choir boys. I've listened to several podcasts with Meyers and how he discusses building a culture, winning environment, accountability etc. He speaks like a Fortune 500 CEO. You listen to him and it's really clear why he's been so successful. You listen to Clay Helton and it's just night and day difference. Not even close.

A lot going on internally at 'SC right now unfortunately thus allowing Clay Helton to let mediocracy reign.
    Being USC, least what I think of when I think USC, you wouldn't want any of those three individuals. As far as I know, none of them have experience with coaching in a private institution, least successfully, and I'd argue there is a reason for that history.

In addition, none of those three could survive the sports media scrutiny that exists in Los Angles, USC is better off pulling someone out of the professional ranks, if I am not mistaken, that is where Carroll came from

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Being USC, least what I think of when I think USC, you wouldn't want any of those three individuals. As far as I know, none of them have experience with coaching in a private institution, least successfully, and I'd argue there is a reason for that history.

In addition, none of those three could survive the sports media scrutiny that exists in Los Angles, USC is better off pulling someone out of the professional ranks, if I am not mistaken, that is where Carroll came from
    Meyer coached at ND for four years. Most P5 schools are public so most coaches have more experience at public schools but that doesn't really matter, or change anything. I've never heard a 'SC fan, when discussing possible coaches, discuss if a coach had experience at a private school before. I've never heard a reporter say that for that matter.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,248 Times in 2,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    If you honestly feel this election was stolen, and January 21st comes around with Biden as president, would you bother to vote in future elections? Why or why not?
    I already see the writing on the wall for Georgia. Stacey abrams has over a half million mail-in ballots cocked and locked, and she's urging jackasses to migrate(at least temporarily)to the state. I don't think that will mean anything though. The mush mouth-elect is in a pickle though. If he wipes Trump's accomplishments...you know, I just decided not to jabber on about how fucked up things are now, and go through all the possible outcomes as I see them. I just do that stuff to make my own decisions anyway. Short and sweet, I retire from a 2nd career in about 5 months. That means a fixed income that I can't do much about, and if I did vote, it would only be because they tossed that mail-in ballot clusterfuck in the dumpster and shortened that "early voting" bullshit to something more realistic. Any other reality with mail-in ballots and 4 months of early voting, and 2020 was my last rodeo.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    I understand your point of view.
    I doubt that very much.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by /MSG/ View Post
    I doubt that very much.
    Whatever. Just keep working to pay for my golden years.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

RB 60 (12-05-2020)

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 Times in 17,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,603 Times in 4,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    We have case studies in liberals who claim Bush stole the '00 & '04 elections and Trump stole '16. Did any of those folks vote in future elections?

This is new for the right. We'll find out here soon enough in the GA Senate runoff how many choose not to vote again.
    Bush stole 2000.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Whatever. Just keep working to pay for my golden years.
    No.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I think at this point, we all know the "irregularities" aren't nearly enough to change the outcome.
    Trump's best shot now is to get some faithless electors on his side.
    You miss my point but all he requires is a senator.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    You miss my point but all he requires is a senator.
    I get your point, I'm saying that you don't really believe there was fraud.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I get your point, I'm saying that you don't really believe there was fraud.
    There is no question that there was fraud.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    There is no question that there was fraud.