Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Play The Race Card When All Else Fails

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Play The Race Card When All Else Fails

I saw it coming on the day China Joe Biden picked Kamala Harris as his running mate. This report proves my eyesight is infallible:

I assume he means that Harris will “develop a disease” if she disagrees with his policies. That’s not how Biden puts it here, though — he says that he’d have to resign. And Harris remains very, very quiet on this point, even though that loyalty/ethics principle should apply to her rather than Biden, who got elected to the top office and should be the one setting policy.

Biden: If Kamala and I disagree, *someone* will claim a disease and resign
    Ed Morrissey
    Posted at 10:42 am on December 4, 2020

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morri...isease-resign/

Black race hustlers, most notably the Chicago sewer rat, were determined to put another black American in the White House —— this time it had to be a black woman.

As for Biden, he wanted the nomination for one reason:

Senile Joe is clinging to one reality knowing he will be buried alive if he loses in November. He must win the election in order to save himself and his son from criminal charges. Only the office of president can stop the juggernaut coming his way. Nothing else matters, not even loyalty to the Democrat Party’s agenda.

NOTE: Senile Joe got a lot help from congressional Democrats and television’s liars to get him the nomination. Every one of them knew they were conspiring to protect Hillary Clinton, corrupt FBI officials, and the Department of Justice. Letting a pack of crooks and traitors off the hook was secondary to Biden. Protecting Hunter at any cost was always his motivation. Taking everything together amounts to a conspiracy. If it is not a conspiracy with serious criminal liabilities attached it will do for the time being.

Bottom line: Biden is not vetting potential vice presidents for their governing skills, he is demanding an ironclad guarantee from every potential vice president, and he wants it in writing. ‘I will protect Hunter Biden if the 25th Amendment kicks in.’

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...57#post3738057

Stacy Abrams was the party’s first choice, but it turned out that she is too wacky even for race hustlers.

Kamala Harris fit the bill to perfection. She will take orders from Obama, she is half black like Obama, she is a liar par excellence like Obama, she hates this country more than she hates white people like Obama, and promising to keep Hunter Biden out of jail was a snap compared to putting her heels behind her ears for every top Democrat in Washington just as she did when she worked her way up the Democrat Party’s hierarchy in California. Obama could ask for no better president than Harris.

Incidentally, JFK was called a womanizer, Bill Clinton was called a pervert. What will history call Kamala Harris if she does become president? Right now ‘whore’ leads the choices.

Finally, Democrats have been screaming racism since the day they invented it. I do not know about racism because it does not exist, but I do know about black race hustling parasites controlling the Democrat Party’s policies since MLK sold the country a load of bullshit with four words “I have a dream.”

After all the things hate-filled black Americans did to this country in 2020, it is time somebody told MLK to shove his dream up his black ass.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Da Reverend Al played the card:

MSNBC host Al Sharpton said on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, the 17 state attorneys general and Republican lawmakers who support his lawsuit to contest the presidential election results of four battleground states were involved in “a clear racist attempt to disenfranchise black voters.”

Throughout history democracy has been the parasite’s preferred form of government. Flanders

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...11#post4061211

I sure hope it is anti-democracy:

Anchor Joy Reid said, “This is nothing short to me of white nationalism in action in our political system. It’s anti-democracy.”

Sharpton: Texas Election Lawsuit ‘Clear Racist Attempt to Disenfranchise Black Voters’
    by Pam Key
    10 Dec 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-black-voters/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

3. #3 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

No American was "disfranchised" from voting. Just register and vote like the rest of us did. If you're too lazy to do that, there's nothing to bitch about. Simple as that.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Flanders (12-11-2020)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post

I saw it coming on the day China Joe Biden picked Kamala Harris as his running mate. This report proves my eyesight is infallible:

I assume he means that Harris will “develop a disease” if she disagrees with his policies. That’s not how Biden puts it here, though — he says that he’d have to resign. And Harris remains very, very quiet on this point, even though that loyalty/ethics principle should apply to her rather than Biden, who got elected to the top office and should be the one setting policy.

Ed Morrissey

Black race hustlers, most notably the Chicago sewer rat, were determined to put another black American in the White House —— this time it had to be a black woman.

Senile Joe is clinging to one reality knowing he will be buried alive if he loses in November. He must win the election in order to save himself and his son from criminal charges. Only the office of president can stop the juggernaut coming his way. Nothing else matters, not even loyalty to the Democrat Party’s agenda.

NOTE: Senile Joe got a lot help from congressional Democrats and television’s liars to get him the nomination. Every one of them knew they were conspiring to protect Hillary Clinton, corrupt FBI officials, and the Department of Justice. Letting a pack of crooks and traitors off the hook was secondary to Biden. Protecting Hunter at any cost was always his motivation. Taking everything together amounts to a conspiracy. If it is not a conspiracy with serious criminal liabilities attached it will do for the time being.

Bottom line: Biden is not vetting potential vice presidents for their governing skills, he is demanding an ironclad guarantee from every potential vice president, and he wants it in writing. ‘I will protect Hunter Biden if the 25th Amendment kicks in.’

Stacy Abrams was the party’s first choice, but it turned out that she is too wacky even for race hustlers.

Kamala Harris fit the bill to perfection. She will take orders from Obama, she is half black like Obama, she is a liar par excellence like Obama, she hates this country more than she hates white people like Obama, and promising to keep Hunter Biden out of jail was a snap compared to putting her heels behind her ears for every top Democrat in Washington just as she did when she worked her way up the Democrat Party’s hierarchy in California. Obama could ask for no better president than Harris.

Incidentally, JFK was called a womanizer, Bill Clinton was called a pervert. What will history call Kamala Harris if she does become president? Right now ‘whore’ leads the choices.

Finally, Democrats have been screaming racism since the day they invented it. I do not know about racism because it does not exist, but I do know about black race hustling parasites controlling the Democrat Party’s policies since MLK sold the country a load of bullshit with four words “I have a dream.”

After all the things hate-filled black Americans did to this country in 2020, it is time somebody told MLK to shove his dream up his black ass.
    you are the stupid fuck racist playing the race card, bitch.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    No American was "disfranchised" from voting. Just register and vote like the rest of us did. If you're too lazy to do that, there's nothing to bitch about. Simple as that.
    lots of poor people, of all races, have a harder time voting than more affluent voters, of any race. like anything else in this country, money talks and racial differences walk. lots of cities put way more voting sites in more affluent parts of town, on purpose. lots of cities and states make it harder for students to vote when they are away at college, which affects students who cannot afford as easily to come home to vote. poor people in many many cases have no cars, and rely on mass transit, which in a lot of cities is half ass and undependable, even if they were to try and take a bus to go vote in a better part of town. most poor people do not have enough juice at work to get some time off to vote, and cannot afford to do it otherwise, and some states do not let early voting on Saturday. Gerrymandered districts that dilute minority votes is also common in many states.

7. #6 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    lots of poor people, of all races, have a harder time voting than more affluent voters, of any race. like anything else in this country, money talks and racial differences walk. lots of cities put way more voting sites in more affluent parts of town, on purpose. lots of cities and states make it harder for students to vote when they are away at college, which affects students who cannot afford as easily to come home to vote. poor people in many many cases have no cars, and rely on mass transit, which in a lot of cities is half ass and undependable, even if they were to try and take a bus to go vote in a better part of town. most poor people do not have enough juice at work to get some time off to vote, and cannot afford to do it otherwise, and some states do not let early voting on Saturday. Gerrymandered districts that dilute minority votes is also common in many states.
    Bullshit.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Flanders (12-11-2020)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bullshit.
    To RB 60: Well said.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

CFM (01-05-2021)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubba For This Post:

Flanders (12-12-2020)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I sure hope it is anti-democracy:

Hillary Clinton finally got something right:

Hillary Clinton brands GOP lawmakers contesting Electoral College results 'opponents of democracy'
    by Zachary Halaschak
    January 04, 2021 05:42 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-of-democracy

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ed Morrissey

you are the whiny toothless cracker in your basement playing the race card, bitch. drooling shit about your betters, lying about everything, blaming everything on what skin color somebody has if they prove how much smarter they are than you all the time and it pisses you off, like a little crybaby bitch.

grow the fuck up, little bitch-man.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you are the whiny toothless cracker in your basement playing the race card, bitch. drooling shit about your betters, lying about everything, blaming everything on what skin color somebody has if they prove how much smarter they are than you all the time and it pisses you off, like a little crybaby bitch.

grow the fuck up, little bitch-man.
    To Hoosier Daddy: You skipped over:

Hillary Clinton finally got something right:

Hillary Clinton brands GOP lawmakers contesting Electoral College results 'opponents of democracy'
    by Zachary Halaschak
    January 04, 2021 05:42 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-of-democracy

Get some new dialogue if you insist on defending Clinton.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To Hoosier Daddy: You skipped over:

Get some new dialogue if you insist on defending Clinton.
    toot a root, racist clown. everybody with a brain knows the electoral college is unnecessary and antiquated and serves no real purpose. it has nothing to do with any particular presidential election, but all of them. we should elect a president the way we elect our senators and legislators in general- a direct, democratic vote.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

everybody with a brain knows the electoral college is unnecessary
    To Hoosier Daddy: Asshole. Everybody except shit-for-brains like you know that the Electoral College can be repealed if it is unnecessary.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lots of dead blacks voted.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Flanders (01-05-2021)

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Lefties don't play the race card when all else fails. It's the first, last, and only card many of them have in their deck.