Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Republicans “demand”that Durham remain in place over any confirmation from the Senate

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Republicans “demand”that Durham remain in place over any confirmation from the Senate

Yet another reason why Georgia is the center of the American political universe. Republicans must be taught that elections have consequences.

Unfortunately Biden is much too weak to teach them that. Win the runoff elections and the message to all republicans from BIDEN should be KISS MY ASS.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Cinnabar (12-05-2020), Micawber (12-05-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Yet another reason why Georgia is the center of the American political universe. Republicans must be taught that elections have consequences.

Unfortunately Biden is much too weak to teach them that. Win the runoff elections and the message to all republicans from BIDEN should be KISS MY ASS.
    Doesn’t make any difference, the new AG can regulate the investigation just as Rosenstein and Barr did Mueller, and if he wants, cut funding. Besides, it is not like Durham has anything, if he did Barr would have made sure it appeared prior to the election

4. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

blackascoal (12-04-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,067 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Look at this ... a cunt telling others that elections have consequences after 4 years of their squealing like the filthy fucking pigs they are that trump got elected. There is no reason to read past that stupidity. If a post starts out that stupid imagine how stupid it gets by the end.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Matt Dillon (12-06-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

tell me, professor...what would a strong president do if the republicans controlled the senate and could block all legislative attempts to do the right thing? have them put to death? sign an executive order firing people he did not have the authority to fire? biden is a helluva lot stronger than you, or crybaby sanders, whom I suspect you supported and still support.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Look at this ... a cunt telling others that elections have consequences after 4 years of their squealing like the filthy fucking pigs they are that trump got elected. There is no reason to read past that stupidity. If a post starts out that stupid imagine how stupid it gets by the end.
    does your mom or second grade teacher know you are going around cursing on the internet, boy? can you even make a reply that is not completely rude and crude?

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,067 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    does your mom or second grade teacher know you are going around cursing on the internet, boy? can you even make a reply that is not completely rude and crude?
    Sure I talked to you all day yesterday on the conspiracy board and I didnt cuss or was rude was I? Or are you too delusional to remember? The last thing I need to hear from a whining leftist cunt is that elections have consequences when the cunts complained for 4 years about trump. Its like one of those cunts now telling us that it's time to "unite". Are you fucking kidding me????

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Matt Dillon (12-06-2020)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,600 Times in 4,277 Posts

Sure I talked to you all day yesterday on the conspiracy board and I didnt cuss or was rude was I? Or are you too delusional to remember? The last thing I need to hear from a whining leftist cunt is that elections have consequences when the cunts complained for 4 years about trump. Its like one of those cunts now telling us that it's time to "unite". Are you fucking kidding me????
    That made no sense. The left is not delusional enough to think the Reds will help anyone. They have bragged about their defiance to Obama and Pelosi. Trumpies have not figured out what a huge error Trump was for the party. That lesson will ooze in, but it will be late to save them. A party does not make a mistake of that magnitude and get away with it.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 12-04-2020 at 04:14 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

no worries (12-05-2020)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Durham will end the investigation himself on Jan. 20th!

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

why are you so easily butthurt you claim anybody cares if you or any other brain dead trump stooge "complains" about how bad trump got his ass kicked? but it is all these incredibly stupid conspiracy theories you morons keep believing that we laugh about the most. you guys are funny!! hard to believe how stupid and easily played you are, especially by such a blatant blowhard liar like Trump!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

no worries (12-05-2020)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Agreed! This enabling and coddling of the right wing Fascist cult is ad nauseam already.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

blackascoal (12-06-2020)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Special Counsel is a sacred cow according to Dems -except when he isnt

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Agreed! This enabling and coddling of the right wing Fascist cult is ad nauseam already.
    I agree, but I have to equivocate. Viscerally I want their heads on a pike and to act like a baby would, like they do and did.
    Unfortunately being adult means sometimes forgiving and forgetting. In order to restore decency in the USA and respect abroad,
    the government must function. Acting like Trumptards and a "it's my way or the highway" attitude and behaving in way to simply sate
    the bloodlust of never trumpers (like myself) is not a formula that would work. Biden is going to try to get along with these pricks.
    I think he has to.

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I agree, but I have to equivocate. Viscerally I want their heads on a pike and to act like a baby would, like they do and did.
    Unfortunately being adult means sometimes forgiving and forgetting. In order to restore decency in the USA and respect abroad,
    the government must function. Acting like Trumptards and a "it's my way or the highway" attitude and behaving in way to simply sate
    the bloodlust of never trumpers (like myself) is not a formula that would work. Biden is going to try to get along with these pricks.
    I think he has to.
    No! You don't compromise with Fascists and entities that are the minority holding the majority hostage while they destroy democracy and progress.

Has being the dishrags that the feckless establishment Dems have shown themselves to be gotten us anywhere? Obama should have shoved all those olive branches up McConnell's ass. You don't negotiate with terrorism.

Tell me...why the silence from the members of the criminal enterprise formerly know as the GOP on Trump's despicable attempted coup? He's still dismantling and gutting the government. With the exception of a few they are standing by while he weakens and sabotages our government and security. Compromise? They beg to be crushed!

The Purge, Accelerated

Trump still refuses to concede and meanwhile he is gutting every department in sight. We discuss the new executive order that aims to fire 88% of civil servants and possibly replace them with Trump lackeys (or lead the positions unfilled altogether) and how this reflects the broader goal of Trump and the GOP to destroy the US government from within.

https://gaslitnation.libsyn.com/the-purge-accelerated
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 12-05-2020 at 07:33 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Special Counsel is a sacred cow according to Dems -except when he isnt
    karma is a bitch

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    tell me, professor...what would a strong president do if the republicans controlled the senate and could block all legislative attempts to do the right thing? have them put to death? sign an executive order firing people he did not have the authority to fire? biden is a helluva lot stronger than you, or crybaby sanders, whom I suspect you supported and still support.
    Pretty sure I posted that this is another reason why winning in Georgia is so critical. Did you miss that? And I’m working to help gotv here in Georgia to help make that happen.

Don’t get all trumptary on me brother. No politician is above critique, especially from people who voted for them, as I did. Even if I had supported Sanders, which I did not, I would still criticize him where I felt it was warranted.

If you’re going to go nuts every time Biden is critiqued, by people who voted for him, you are in for a long four years. I’m sure a smart guy like you knows that a great many people voted for him solely to get rid of Trump. Now he gets to prove himself. I wish him all the best in that effort.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.