Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IF BIDEN BECOMES POTUS CRT WILL POISON YOUR KIDS SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I figured I'd strengthen your case, dickhound
    Micawber, I notice you have a new avatar. It is an image of a contemptable, "herbal" - looking, effete Hippy. Is that Hippy your good self ? If so I thought I would tell you that I despise Hippies; they were the most fitting symbol of the beginning of America's terminal decline.

Dachshund

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    Opie doesn't have anything presented to have a side on. He posted a purposely chaffing opinion on a known sensitive topic with no evidence. Trolling 101. He knowingly left it with no substance while acting like it's chock-full. Shitposting 101.
    Racial characteristics clearly exist.

What many say is Race by definition is false.

By definition race means separate sub species

Yet, even Dawkins is a race realist as a leading evolutionary biologist.

Truth is we arent genetically identical regardless of raced being sub species or not.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsund View Post
    Copernicus was, if I recall my history correctly, the first of the truly great scientific revolutionaries. But I was focusing on the Western "Enlightenment era in my post, and the "Scientific revolution that took place DURING the" Age of Reason" began in 1620 with the work of Francis Bacon, it then continued with, for ex, with Sir Newton's "Principia" the greatest work of scientific physical theory ever published, and so on. ( NB: I was surprised when I first learned that Newton chief intellectual interest and passion was not science, in fact, but ALCHEMY !)

Dachshund
    Newton was probably the best scientist, but not by much.

Some Polish origin scientist come close, including Copernicus, Marie Curie Sklodowska, Nikodem Poplawski, Abraham Michelson & Wojchiech Zurek.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RomanDmowski View Post
    Newton was probably the best scientist, but not by much.

Some Polish origin scientist come close, including Copernicus, Marie Curie Sklodowska, Nikodem Poplawski, Abraham Michelson & Wojchiech Zurek.

Here is one of my favourite Trump speeches - "To The People of Poland"

It highlights Trump as a great speaker. It is very inspiring and in places very moving.

You might enjoy it ? Trump even pays tribute to Copernicus !!

Dachshund

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

A lot of Blacks, and also Whites & others believe African Americans are discriminated against.

Even after generations of sensitivity & diversity teachings & training.

Not surprising because Balkanization doesn't work well.

So, the clear solution is separation.

So, Blackd in their own statehood can control policing & the economy.
    screw you. we are the united states. we are everybody. all are welcome and all will be treated equally. that is the only way it works and if you don't like it, take a hike, jerk.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here is one of my favourite Trump speeches - "To The People of Poland"

It highlights Trump as a great speaker. It is very inspiring and in places very moving.

You might enjoy it ? Trump even pays tribute to Copernicus !!

Dachshund

that sucks even by trump standards. take your head out, racist!!

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Micawber, I notice you have a new avatar. It is an image of a contemptable, "herbal" - looking, effete Hippy. Is that Hippy your good self ? If so I thought I would tell you that I despise Hippies; they were the most fitting symbol of the beginning of America's terminal decline.

Dachshund
    you would, bitch. you are a neo-zoom nazi toilet clog.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    screw you. we are the united states. we are everybody. all are welcome and all will be treated equally. that is the only way it works and if you don't like it, take a hike, jerk.
    A.) If discrimination isn't being solved then it never will.

B.) The Founding Father's were White supremacists & the Naturalization Act of 1790 proves it.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

There was an official Democrat Party document released recently - ( I'm sorry I cannot cite it at the moment, as, I 've lost the link, but I will find again anon and then add it to this post) - which show that a Puppet POTUS Biden would be handed a pile of Executive Orders (EOs) to sign. Included in this this will be an (EO) RESCINDING President Trump's Executive Order of 23 September this year which expanded a ban on government agencies receiving so-called "Sensitivity Training" and "Diversity Training", at a cost of millions of dollars to the American taxpayer.

The 'intellectual" ( and it makes me physically cringe to use that word ) foundation of these "Sensitivity" and "Diversity" training courses was Critical Race Theory (CRT); CRT is also the inspiration for the ongoing "1619 Project" developed by "The New York Times Magazine" last year, which I will discuss in a little more detail below.

"Critical Race Theory" was initially developed in the 1970's by an African - American scholar named Derrick Bell at Harvard Law School. Bell was a neo-Marxist (a Critical Theorist who had turned his attention to race). Bell was a typical hate-fueled, resentful, race-baiting, Black, "intellectual" shit-stirrer throughout much of his academic career. You know, one of the kind that sees racist White (European) Americans oppressing and unfairly discriminating against Black African - Americans everywhere, ( "Oh, yes, Brother ! And hear me now - hear me when I say - its all due to this evil American society which is rotten to the core with White man's "institutionalized/system racism !"). That is probably why Derrick Bell was, and still is, Barack Obama's favorite professor of all during his days as a student. Probably the the most important name behind modern Critical Race Theory is Kimberle Crenshaw who worked on CRT at Columbia University in the late 1980. Crenshaw, a Black African - American, like Bell, was similarly educated and later employed at such elite, prestigious American Universities as: Harvard; Harvard Law School; Stanford; UCLA School of Law; Columbia and so on.

It really does make me wonder how prestigious Universities like these allow PURE, TOXIC, PSEUDO-ACADAMIC, TRASH like Critical Race Theory to be developed and taught on their campuses ?? Add to this the fact that YOU are funding a lot of it through your the tax you are forced to pay (or go straight to prison) and the mind
    really boggles.

There are so many MAJOR problems with CRT - so much STUPIDITY - that it's impossible to set even a fraction of it all down in one post. So, I thought I'd pick out what I think most sane people would agree are a couple of very stupid core claim that CRT makes, and provide two quick examples of the kind of thinking the morons involved in creating and pedaling this crap were/ (still are) engaged in. They are summaries of two of the core tenets of CRT taken from the standard introductory text on the subject titled "Critical Race Theory: An Introduction", by Richard Delgardo and Jean Stefanic....

(1) (This is a real beauty)...A core theme of CRT is the "social construction" thesis. This holds that race and races are [B] purely products of social thought and social relations. "Not objective, inherent, or fixed, they correspond to no biological or genetic reality; rather, races are categories that society invents, manipulates or retires when convenient."

This means if I were to collect a standard sample of, say, 100, "common or garden variety," pygmies from the West Congo in Africa and place them in a town hall next to 100 White (European) Americans for you to carefully inspect, the many differences you would note between the two groups would have come about NOT as a result of ANYTHING to do with genetic factors or biological factors; rather, all of the differences you observed between the average pygmies and the average White (European) American were actually ALL SOCIALLY CREATED - ALL DUE TO SOCIAL THOUGHT and SOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS Funny, but every mainstream biologist in the Western World says that is a pile of BIG HAIRY DOG's BOLLOCKS. So lets move on to the second example of batshit - crazy CRT nonsense....

(2) "The Enlightenment" (or "The Age of Reason") was an intellectual movement in Western Europe which lasted about 150 years, what is called the "Scientific Revolution" was an important aspect of it, Isaac Newton, for example, who is generally acknowledged as the greatest ever scientist was an Enlightenment figure. The Enlightenment began in 1620 with Francis Bacon, an English Statesman who developed the[I]scientific method) in Novum Organum and ended in 1781 with the German philosopher Immanuel Kant's Critique of Pure Reason "The Enlightenment" (and its closely associated scientific revolution) is the foundation of modern Western political, intellectual culture and remarkable scientific/technological progress

Probably the most basic principles of the Enlightenment/Scientific revolution were: a belief in the objective, (metaphysical), independent, existence of TRUTH; and the advocacy of reason ( i.e; the use of rational, logical, analytical modes of thought, such as deductive reasoning or, for instance the inductive reasoning of "the Scientific Method") as a means for man to discover the truth about reality. Enlightenment reasoning also impelled changes in the political theory and ideas of government. The English Enlightenment philosopher , John Locke, (1632 - 1704) had a profound influence on the thinking of the American Founders, like Thomas Jefferson. Locke argued that governments' must respect a citizen's right to individual Liberty, life and possession of private property, he also put forward the justification for the Doctrine of the Separations of Powers and "Checks and Balances" that the Founders would adopt. Other American rights that were fruits of the Enlightenment included Freedom of" Conscience", that is, the guaranteed right of a US citizen to "Freedom of Speech" and "Religious Freedom" (tragically, "Freedom of Speech" no longer exists in modern-day America - it was destroyed by the neo - Marxist Left ); the economic system of free-market capitalism set down by the Scottish Enlightenment economist, Adam Smith, in 1776; the US system of Republican representative (liberal) democracy was also a legacy of the Western "Enlightenment".

Overall, Western science and its industrial/ technological achievements have been a boon for mankind that continues, as we speak, to lift millions of human beings out of famine, want and misery. They continue to steadily increase the welfare, quality of life and lifespan of people all around the globe. As has the adoption of free-market capitalism and representative democracy in foreign countries that were formerly failed states governed by tyrannical oligarchs and autocrats. Likewise, the Enlightenment inheritance of universal legal charters that enshrine a fundamental, absolute, non-fungible entitlement to natural human rights for all men and women.

[B]CRITICAL RACE THEORY DOES NOT BELIEVE IN OBJECTIVE, INDEPENDENT TRUTH; IT BELIEVES THAT SCIENCE, REASON (ENLIGHTENMENT RATIONALITY, LOGIC AND EVIDENCE ARE AN OPPRESSIVE, WHITE "WAY OF KNOWING"

Depending on the circumstances, Critical Race Theory, resides somewhere between "generally not interested in science" and openly hostile to it. This is because CRT, using the "social construction" thesis, believes the POWER of and POLITICS of cultural groups make their way intrinsically into EVERYTHING that culture produces, Thus, science is just politics by other means to Critical Race Theory.

Because modern science was predominantly produced by White, Western European men during the "Enlightenment", CRT therefore views science as a White and Western "way of knowing". CRT therefore maintains that Western science encodes and perpetuates "White dominance" and thus really isn't fitting for Black Americans who inhabit a political culture of Blackness.

This is obviously a despicable and disgusting sentiment, and it is one that goes against the very first pillars of science: universality. Universality in science says it doesn't matter who does an experiment; the result will always be the same. This is because science believes in OBJECTIVITY, which CRT calls an oppressive myth. Listen to this crazy bullshit from two best - selling CRT authors ( Robin DiAngelo and Ozlem Sensoy)...

" One of the key contributions of Critical Theorists concerns the production of knowledge. Given that the transmission of knowledge is an integral activity in schools, critical scholars in the field of education have been especially concerned with how knowledge is produced. These scholars argue that a key element of social injustice involves the claim that particular knowledge is objective, neutral and universal. An approach based on CRT calls into question the idea that objectivity is desirable or even possible. The term used to describe this way of thinking about knowledge is that knowledge is "socially constructed". When we refer to knowledge as "socially constructed" we mean that knowledge is reflective of the values and interests of those who produce it.

Critical Race Theory falsely asserts that White (European) peoples interests are primarily served by science. This is not merely wrong (and genuinely racist), it is dangerous.

Critical Race Theory continues the genuinely racist thinking that Black people aren't suited to, or served by, science, by saying that STORYTELLING their "lived experience" is the primary mode by which Black people and CRT produce and advance knowledge. Importantly, these "lived experiences" are only considered valid if they agree with Critical Race Theory !

While stories can be informative, to create a position that science is a "way of knowing" foe White Western people (especially men) and storytelling is one more suited to racial minorities like Black African Americans, Critical Race Theory is itself RACIST (against racial minorities) and cripples the people it claims to help. This happens in multiple ways, including by undermining their capacity for critical thinking, teaching them to see the world in an us - versus - them way that oppresses them, ans associating them with harmful, negative stereotypes that rigorous methods are what White people, and nor Black people use.

If (GOD FORBID ! GOD FORBID !) the lying, corrupt, treasonous, cheating, political puppet known as Dementia Joe Biden becomes POTUS on January 21, 2021, he will be quickly directed to sign Executive Orders (or else !) One of them will unleash Critical Race Theory in euphemistically - named programs like "Sensitivity Training"," Diversity Training"," White Privilege Training" and so on into public and private sector workplaces across America. These employees will be taught that White Americans are innately and permanenlyt racist pieces of shit who should beg for forgiveness, and sincerely apologize for being permitted to exist and breathe the same air as the morally righteous American Blacks they have so cruelly oppressed since early in the 17th century. Biden's puppet-masters will also inject the poison of CRT into the K-12 curriculum through garbage revisionist historiography, like the "1619 Project", which is a false pile of lies that teaches White American students that their country is racist through and through, and that they are wicked, tainted, worthless human beings who must apologize for being White and "bend the knee to the kind of scum that make up organizations like 'Black Live Matter"..... and that's just the start !

Dachshund
    Well, that does it. You convinced me. I'm voting for Trump.

Oh wait. The election's over. Biden/Harris won.

Sorry. Too bad.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you would, bitch. you are a neo-zoom nazi toilet clog.
    Hoosier Daddy takes big black cocks up the ass !

Dachshund

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hoosier Daddy takes big black cocks up the ass !

Dachshund
    projecting again, boy? is that why you hate blacks so much, you can't quit fantasizing them sexually using your butt for a launch pad? being gay is just part of being a trump voting male. accept it and move on. nobody cares about your private life or what his name is, gaylord.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A.) If discrimination isn't being solved then it never will.

B.) The Founding Father's were White supremacists & the Naturalization Act of 1790 proves it.
    True. And that is why America is disintegrating/dying now. It was designed to be a White Anglo-Protestant state. The principle and values of the Constitution/Bill of Rights have got Anglo-Saxon - Protestant - "Enlightenment" (John Locke). When, in 2020 you have 17 million African American and 61 million Hispanics who culturally speaking have no affinity, affection, genuine innate understanding or sincere respect for the principles/values/ideals of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence then the Republic of the US the Founders created, as you say, "Balkanizes" (racial groups never integrate, esp racial/ethnic groups so culturally disparate as America's White, Blacks and Hispanics), so the society fragments and deconsolidates. There is no such thing as America any longer. That is what we are seeing happen right now. The ultimate result will be a two-tier socialist Third World state like Mexico, where an elite super- wealthy Ruling Class governs oi polloi - a massive multi- race population of "serfs" who are the subjects of a powerful, corporatocracy (corporate Ruling Class billionaires +government).... or something along these lines. So, in short, you are right. America is dead, finished. Mass immigration starting in 1965 and neo- Marxist ideological subversion over the past six decades were what killed it.

Dachshund

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

True. And that is why America is disintegrating/dying now. It was designed to be a White Anglo-Protestant state. The principle and values of the Constitution/Bill of Rights have got Anglo-Saxon - Protestant - "Enlightenment" (John Locke). When, in 2020 you have 17 million African American and 61 million Hispanics who culturally speaking have no affinity, affection, genuine innate understanding or sincere respect for the principles/values/ideals of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence then the Republic of the US the Founders created, as you say, "Balkanizes" (racial groups never integrate, esp racial/ethnic groups so culturally disparate as America's White, Blacks and Hispanics), so the society fragments and deconsolidates. There is no such thing as America any longer. That is what we are seeing happen right now. The ultimate result will be a two-tier socialist Third World state like Mexico, where an elite super- wealthy Ruling Class governs oi polloi - a massive multi- race population of "serfs" who are the subjects of a powerful, corporatocracy (corporate Ruling Class billionaires +government).... or something along these lines. So, in short, you are right. America is dead, finished. Mass immigration starting in 1965 and neo- Marxist ideological subversion over the past six decades were what killed it.

Dachshund
    Yeah & Anglo-Saxon people are highly responsible for the USA being multiracial & multiethnic.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah & Anglo-Saxon people are highly responsible for the USA being multiracial & multiethnic.
    Yep, a tragic irony. The English are prone to this kind of strange unwitting suicide. England itself is another example, though it is not a terminal case like the US now is. That's because England didn't ever have a large domestic slave population, like that the US brought over from Western Africa. Lincoln planned to deport them after the Civil war because he knew what would happen if he didn't ( i.e. ever escalating levels of social strife/civil unrest/violence) but he was assassinated and his deportation project was terminated. Also, in 1965, Lyndon Johnson (who was, IMO, unhinged) simply opened America's borders to the coloured Third World, and over the ensuing decades they flooded in, mostly Mexican/Hispanic, though also Asians and a range other racial/ethnic groups.

Dachshund

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yep, a tragic irony. The English are prone to this kind of kind of unwitting suicide. England itself is another exampel, though it is not a terminal case like the US now is. That's because England didn't ever have a large domestic slave population, like that the US brought over from Western Africa. Lincoln planned to deport them after the Civil war because he knew what would happen if he didn't ( i.e. ever escalating levels of social strife/civil unrest/violence) but he was assassinated and his deportation project was terminated. Also, in 1965, Lyndon Johnson (who was, IMO, unhinged) simply opened America's borders to the coloured Third World, and over the ensuing decades they flooded in, mostly Mexican/Hispanic, though also Asians and a range other racial/ethnic groups.

Dachshund
    Right, so I tend to think Eastern & Southern Europe are more logical.