Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Clinging to Trump Is A Weakness. Time To Let Go.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello evince,

No doubt it will take time.

We have to keep pulling for a bright American future.

We have everything we need to build that.

All we have to do is get people more unified toward the goal.

That's the big challenge.
    especially for a bunch of self deceiving corrupt imbeciles like y'all.

your ideas are destructive and your hearts are black.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello evince,

I always figured it would not end well with all these right wing talking heads making up conspiracy theories and whipping up hatred for our own government. Once the model was out there to copy and amoral people realized they could make a lot of money if they just say scary stuff then it set us on a path to this.

I'm hoping that a few of the craziest kooks do exactly as you say, that they are made out to be exactly what they are, and the rest of the world sees how poorly they are received, and then a lot of them who are thinking of following that path suddenly realize how they will be coming across and how they could destroy their own lives for nothing, and they change their minds about it.
    scary stuff like exagerrated diseases and real economic ruin from unnecessary lockdown?

go fuck yourself, liar.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

putting women and people of color higher up in the system of internatioanlist banker fascism doesn't redeem that system, you frankfurt school retards.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Trump isn't a conservative you stupid fuck he won because he wasn't a talking pig in a pant suit.
    He is just a talking pig with an oversized red tie and ego to boot. With an ability to get inbred fucks like yourself to grovel at his feet. Good job being tRump's little assmonkey......lol
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Simply put, tRumptards are too "conditioned by the Big Orange Baboon to do anything but follow him wherever he leads them.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    he rightfully won.

we're holding out for justice.

the coups has failed.

the trump movement is based on basic longstanding flaws in globalist stupidity.
    He rightfully got his ass kicked. When people say what you do, you have to wonder if they are well. There are these stubborn things called numbers. Bidens are much, much bigger.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He rightfully got his ass kicked. When people say what you do, you have to wonder if they are well. There are these stubborn things called numbers. Bidens are much, much bigger.
    you're ignnorant of the facts on the ground, jizzface.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

We've got a lot of clingers-on.

Well, they've been living in a fantasy world for so long it's nothing new to them.

Completely out of touch with reality.

They will refuse to accept that Biden is a legitimate president.

Good luck working in a unified way to fight the pandemic.

These people don't believe the news.

They make up their own alternative world they live in.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

He lost.

Face it!

It is time for people to deal with the fact and move on.

It was never very mentally healthy to support him in the first place.

Now, to cling to him and continue to support him, believe the lies, pretend there is some other reality, well, it's just psychologically damaging.

It's like doubling down on a bad bet.

Trump supporters, save yourselves.

The time is now to step back, distance yourself from Trump, go back to accepting reality.

It may not feel right; but it is. He is a loser.

There may be a feeling of emptiness or loss without him at first, but once you are over the hump you will be glad.

There is a large part of America that functions just fine without his advice or influence.

Just pretend he is the same goofy spectacle he always was. A millionaire's kid who never had a proper upbringing and doesn't know how it is to be a real person who has to work for a living. The only people who should be identifying with Trump were born with a silver spoon in their mouths, too. He has no idea what it is like to live your life or work for a living. He can't possibly speak for you.

Leave him behind.

Do it for your own good.

You'll be glad you did.

And the rest of us will be happy to welcome you back to reality. No, it's not fun all the time. Sure, we are going to disagree. Yes, there are challenges for which there is no easy answer. That's life. Don't let anybody tell you it's any easier. Least of all, HIM.

Did the Democrats let it go? Stick that up your ass.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you're ignnorant of the facts on the ground, jizzface.
    Actually quite aware. It is you who deny the state's election tallies and ignore the fact that they certified the vote. Barr says he lost. Many mature Repubs, including senators say Trump lost. Trump in his childish immaturity insisted on recounts. They were provided and he lost again. They recounted recounts. Still lost. He went to court over and over and got thrown out.
    Yeah, someones ignoring the facts, and it isn't me. Trump's total accumulation of facts backing him is zero. All he has is people like you who have a belief. You linger in the pit with haters, Nazis, white power types, and snakes.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump has been able to spin a web of lies and string it out his entire life, ripping people off all along the way, the culmination being the last 4 years in a tenuous presidency in which he got impeached for abusing that power, and should have been convicted, would have been convicted if an impartial jury had heard the entire case against him. Instead, he has bullied the Republican Party into submission under threat of tweet-shaming. His power is derived from a following of many despicable low-lifes joined by well-meaning people who choose to ignore his immorality.

The Republican Party did not want him. He forced his way into power by bringing new voters who are low information and motivated by emotion, mostly unfounded hatred of people who are different from them.

Now that the web of lies is collapsing he is desperate to keep it propped up because he faces criminal charges if he can't.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.