Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Stacey Abrams group under investigation for seeking out-of-state, dead voters

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,065 Times in 14,550 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,391 Times in 1,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    True, historically speaking it hasn't been great. However, I think things are different this year, and the voter rights groups are doing the work of getting people registered and ready to vote.

I've received a hand-written letter from Act Blue with a NY state postmark reminding me of all the deadlines. I never got one of those before. The voter outreach the Democrats are doing in GA is remarkable. If it pans out, it could serve as a blueprint for the rest of the country.
    They thought Collins was toast in Maine. All polling suggested it.

In the end, Maine was turned off by the tons of out of state money. Collins won in a landslide. I hope the same doesn't happen in Ga, but the outside money is coming in on both sides.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    While Comey refused to warn the American people were being played by the Russians on the internets
    Or that it was trump who was also being investigated.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Hey FUCKSTICK!

Comey was 2nd SPECIAL PROSECUTOR in the WHITEWATER HEARINGS sitting 2nd chair to Kenneth Star. The Whitewater hearings went on for years, and was a huge embarrassment for the Justice Department, as after it was all said and done, and many millions of dollars of taxpayers money was spent, it only proved that Bill and Hillary Clinton bought a lake lot in Arkansas from grifters that swindled them out of their money- and the WHOLE ACCUSATION TURNED OUT TO BE A POLITICALLY MOTIVATED WITCH HUNT TO BEGIN WITH.

Kenneth Starr will now be the first one to tell you that. But at the time the Clintons were cleared of any wrong doing, COMEY, who had sour grapes because he was unable to make his case against the Clintons, and it was a huge professional failure for him, kept making appearances before the press, still claiming the Clintons were lying etc. just like Donald Trump is now lying and crying, BECAUSE HE CAN'T HANDLE HIS DEFEAT!

It was KENNETH STARR himself that told Comey to stop embarrassing himself in front of the press and the nation AND STFU!

So yes, COMEY HAS ALWAYS HAD A PERSONAL BONE TO PICK WITH THE CLINTON'S AND HE ABUSED HIS AUTHORITY TO TRY AND RUIN HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN OUT OF PURE SPITE.
    I'm not sure why? Those bogus investigations eventually unearthed 'the Lewinsky'.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    There is nothing illegal about any of the things you are professing. Students can declare residency in the state where their school is and vote, nothing illegal about it. She is getting the word out to anyone who might possibly be alive and eligible to vote in GA. Nothing about that is illegal.
    And Kemp purged the voter rolls in '16, so I don't believe the claim about the '94 addresses.

There are states that changed their laws to force students to register their vehicles in the state where they go to school in order to qualify to vote. Not sure if Ga was one.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    So if someone from out of state registers to vote when they aren't supposed to you think Stacy Abrams will be at fault? You are a moron. She is simply telling anyone who might possibly be able to vote in GA to do so. That means getting the word out to people, even possibly some that are ineligible and she is not suggesting they do it if they are ineligible.
    I think you misread that post

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    No, Warnock had more than Loeffler. He beat her by 7%.

Purdue only had ~90,000 more than Ossoff.

Conservatives are demoralized here and are in a state of confusion...do they vote or don't they? Luckily, we don't really have to care about them because we're turning out the vote in a much different and better way.

1M people have already requested ballots for the runoff...1.3M asked for ballots in the general. Most of those people are probably Democrats. Have never seen an ad by Purdue, Loeffler, or the GOP telling me to request a ballot.

I don't think many Trumpanzees are willing to stand in the cold in January to vote for two senators who couldn't swing the election results his way.

I think Warnock easily beats Loeffler, and I think Ossoff narrowly defeats Purdue.
    My thoughts too. I cannot believe that with all the info on both Purdue and Loeffler being guilty of insider trading during Covid briefings, they aren't getting disparaged.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good luck with this. Because I'm so sure our people are as stupid as yours.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    More from Fox oh my, why not the AJC or other Georgia media?

Not passing the smell test, nor is this ‘investigation “

The SoS and Governor and their families get threatened by Trump and his minions, then suddenly an investigation. Too obvious, won’t work and will fail just like everything else they’ve tried.
    Don't forget Lady G(raham) being investigated for meddling in Ga.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Here's something we can all agree on: Whatever this "investigation" learns, even if it's proof of election fraud, nothing will be done.
    Hey...they didn't catch me. And I voted 10 times in Ga.

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Do you live in Georgia??

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Here is the really good news .. that’s the opposition. Dumb people. People who don’t believe in science. Don’t even have common sense. Dumb people who can be told anything, like drink some bleach to prevent a virus and they’ll line up to vote for that person. Dumb people, That’s your opposition.
    Lying bastard, you never stop bullshitting.

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...rus/113754708/

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    deflection and lie at the same time ..awesome 2fer Jack

Ballot harvesting a plenty in Ga. 1 person reviewing sig matches -one, Oh but it's the Republicans..ROFL

I do agree the governor is a worthless hack to just let this shit fester after the POTUS election
    Republicans are worthless pussies. Dems steal elections..Dems win that game
    More from the low IQ opioid addict

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,420 Times in 8,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,734 Times in 2,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    sure you will. fucking worthless clowns
    We keep hearing about investigations "started", but they never seem to go anywhere. It is almost like the so called "investigations" are a smoke screen to hide Republican criminality.

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,420 Times in 8,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,734 Times in 2,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Only ten times?

15. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    You don't seem like the thankful type!

More like the hateful type!
    Depends on how much you and your kind suffer.