Thread: Time To Resist Manifested Ignoring The How Life Lasts So Far.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Time To Resist Manifested Ignoring The How Life Lasts So Far.

Mutually evolving as replacements always take the place of the reproducers of great grandchildren from now until replacements don't exist again. Eternity isn't a fantasy, immortality is, as eternal life is the stream of added reproductions sustaining each species inception to extinction of lifetimes occupying space as timed apart conceived to decomposed in this atmosphere as specificially centered to their geographical point of displacement past, current, from now until not anymore.

the environment of perpetual balancing is simple compounding of results adapting to the moment here.

resisting is not tearing down actual results, it is changing what you chose to mind possible and live life knowing why each person is a singularity of reproduction so far mutually evolving to the numbers occupying space now.

Life is balancing from now on, that doesn't create fairness among the population, just provides equal opportunity to adapt as timed apart now. Demand equality, know why everyone is equally here.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

even his thread titles are now computer generated......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

how else does one post on message boards besides smartphones. dah!

need the tech to post. But your response is to avoid the topic everyone avoids discussing for their relative ancestral reality's sake. for every true reality there comes an inaccurate interpretation of how life really works in plain sight.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

silence by people organizing doubters of life in plain sight to pick sides really do not risk their ideas against someone suggesting physical absolutes that account for every lifetime evolving in plain sight.

Where did honesty is the best policy disappear too? I haven't seen it in 50 years.