Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do conservatives bash education?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Why do conservatives bash education?
    we bash your lack of it.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    we bash your lack of it.....
    you're a contentless troll

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

you're a contentless troll
    no reason to be contented.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    no reason to be contented.......
    bye troll

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,310 Times in 10,501 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Uneducated people are easier to manipulate.
    This forum is proof of that.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    This forum is proof of that.
    Trump's Attorney General said there is no fraud in the election. Yet forum right wingers keep starting threads about massive fraud.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Melania says that the #1 thing that attracted her to Trump is how smart he is.

Have you taken this into account?

Hilarious!

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    ROFL!!!!! I see so many of you college educated idiots falling for the mainstream propaganda every single day, whether it be trumpers believing he was going to drain the swamp (4D chess) or leftists deluding themselves about biden after bitching about being ruled by old white men...........all while biden starts filling his cabinet with more crony capitalists as the idiot libs try desperately to explain it away because they're women.........

I wouldn't trust any of you fuckers to sweep my driveway
    Top four forum stupid posts ever. All by you, idiot.

There is no gun problem.

Vehicles cannot be necessary in a modern society.

Smarterthanyou wrote the Constitution.

Gun regulations are not in the interest of public safety.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Top four greatest and most intelligent posts ever. All by STY.

There is no gun problem.

Vehicles cannot be necessary in a modern society.

Smarterthanyou wrote the Constitution.

Gun regulations are not in the interest of public safety.
    yes, they are the most intelligent posts you'll ever read...........thank you, you f'kn moron
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Effectively lying, cheating and stealing require a certain type of cunning. But that ability does
    not confer other intelligences that are mandatory to perform the critical and leadership functions
    of the Potus. We need the best and brightest in that position, not the most guileful and greedy.

..and that a swift talking billionaire can convince a model that he is smart is not compelling at all.
    Trump's prose goes off the rails faster than a Robin William's improvisation.

Take erudition in his bailiwick, Trump's being (ostensibly) high finance, real estate development and general business.
    Has he ever, one time even, shone any light on his vast stable genius reservoir in his public speaking?
    Has be ever lectured about acquisition and syndication, Environmental quality laws, ground leases
    and taxes, general accounting principles or hell...anything relevant? No, never ever ever.

He's a fucking dolt with mandibular overdrive syndrome aka diarrhea of the mouth. And a vile foul mouth at that.

So I guess you voted for Biden because he not afflicted with any king of conspicuous cognitive impairment LIKE VASCULAR DEMENTIA Because he has the kind of razor-sharp critical rational intelligence that we need to perform the most important leadership functions in the free world ?

And I guess you voted for Biden as your POTUS because he's a leader who is definitely not a lying, corrupt, grifting, treasonous snake ? Not a potential leader who has a son that - according to the testimony under oath of a witness who was a Hunter Biden business associate - made video clips of himself raping Chinese CHILDREN, which said witness has personally seen.

With respect to his public speaking you evidently chose to vote for Biden because he is such a skillful orator that he draws massive crowds of about 10 people (MAX), such is his riveting eloquence; while Trump is such a poor public speaker he can only draw crowds of a measly 30,000 to 40,000. But oh, I forgot that "VP" Biden didn't want too many people to attend his "rallies" because of the fear that they might be Corona virus super - spreaders, so THAT'S WHY no one ever showed up to hear his , bizarre, gaffe-laden prattle (even though that excuse was - we now know - a disgusting lie). Actually, on the subject of Biden's masterful grasp of rhetoric, I don't I've never heard anything tumble out of his" lie hole" that wasn't either embarrassing, senile gibberish or mechanically read off a near-by "teleprompter" - and he even managed to fuck that up - somehow.

I've never heard Biden lecture(quote) "about acquisition and syndication or Environmental quality laws, ground leases and taxes, general accounting principles" ? What would BIDEN know about these things or anything else for that matter in terms of effectual government policy-making and implementation, when, IN ALMOST 50 YEARS AS A POLITICIAN IN THE SENATE AND AS OBAMA'S ASS-KISSING VICE PRESIDENT HE HAS ACHIEVED NOT ONE FUCKING THING, REPEAT, NOT ONE ACCOMPLISHMENT, EXCEPT THE ABILITY TO TAKE KICK-BACKS FROM CORPORATE FINANCE BOSSES IN DELAWARE FOR "CARRYING THEIR WATER" IN THE SENATE. THE SCUM-BAG PIECE OF SHIT THAT HE IS !

Biden is a slimy, duplicitous, loathsome, DC "swamp creature", whose brains are fast turning into a complete skull - full of rancid sauerkraut. He is a liar, a cheat, a corrupt member of the Democrat political establishment, a treasonous viper, a sexual pervert/predator, an ineffectual fool, and those are just some of the good reasons why I have no doubt that a cretin like you would have voted for him (by mail) in the recent election.. Well done, Micawber, (!!) you may very well have helped to install in the White House a feeble-minded fool and moral weakling of a POTUS who will, it seems, (unless a miracle saves us) become a puppet of the American Ruling Class, the very second after he is inaugurated (God Forbid !) as President on the 20th of January, 2021. (And) I don't think you actually have the brains to realize what the very dire ramifications of this will be. But I can guarantee you one thing for sure, and that's that they are absolutely nothing to do with: "Peace, Love and Understanding" (as Elvis Costello would put it),

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachsund; 12-02-2020 at 12:00 PM.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsund View Post
    So I guess you voted for Biden because he not afflicted with any king of conspicuous cognitive impairment LIKE VASCULAR DEMENTIA Because he has the kind of razor-sharp critical rational intelligence that we need to perform the most important leadership functions in the free world ?

And I guess you voted for Biden as your POTUS because he's a leader who is definitely not a lying, corrupt, grifting, treasonous snake ? Not a potential leader who has a son that - according to the testimony under oath of witness - made video clips of himself raping Chinese CHILDREN, which said witness has personally seen.

With respect to his public speaking you evidently chose to vote for Biden because he is such a skillful orator that he draws massive crowds of about 10 people (MAX), such is his riveting eloquence; while Trump is such a poor public speaker he can only draw crowds of a measly 30,000 to 40,000. But oh, I forgot that "VP" Biden didn't want too many people to attend his "rallies" because of the fear that they might be Corona virus super - spreaders, so THAT'S WHY no one ever showed up to hear his , bizarre, gaffe-laden prattle (even though that excuse was - we now know - a disgusting lie). Actually, on the subject of Biden's masterful grasp of rhetoric, I don't I've never heard anything tumble out of his" lie hole" that wasn't either embarrassing, senile gibberish or mechanically read off a near-by "teleprompter" - and he even managed to fuck that up - somehow.

I've never heard Biden lecture(quote) "about acquisition and syndication or Environmental quality laws, ground leases and taxes, general accounting principles" ? What would BIDEN know about these things or anything else for that matter in terms of effectual government policy-making and implementation, when, IN ALMOST 50 YEARS AS A POLITICIAN IN THE SENATE AND AS OBAMA'S ASS-KISSING VICE PRESIDENT HE HAS ACHIEVED NOT ONE FUCKING THING, REPEAT, NOT ONE ACCOMPLISHMENT, EXCEPT THE ABILITY TO TAKE KICK-BACKS FROM CORPORATE FINANCE BOSSES IN DELAWARE FOR "CARRYING THEIR WATER" IN THE SENATE. THE SCUM-BAG PIECE OF SHIT THAT HE IS !

Biden is a slimy, duplicitous, loathsome, DC "swamp creature", whose brains are fast turning into a complete skull - full of rancid sauerkraut. He is a liar, a cheat, a corrupt member of the Democrat political establishment, a treasonous viper, a sexual pervert/predator, an ineffectual fool, and those are just some of the good reasons why I have no doubt that a cretin like you would have voted for him (by mail) in the recent election.. Well done, Micawber, (!!) you may very well have helped to install in the White House a feeble-minded fool and moral weakling of a POTUS who will, it seems, (unless a miracle saves us) become a puppet of the American Ruling Class, the very second after he is inaugurated (God Forbid !) as President on the 20th of January, 2021. (And) I don't think you actually have the brains to realize what the very dire ramifications of this will be. But I can guarantee you one thing for sure, and that's that they are absolutely nothing to do with: "Peace, Love and Understanding" (as Elvis Costello would put it),

Dachshund
    Dude, get a hobby aside from doomscrolling facebook. It's clearly polluted your mind. He's a "viper" (connotes cunning and intelligence) but has "vascular dementia"? You idiots can't even keep your whacko conspiracy theories straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    Dude, get a hobby aside from doomscrolling facebook. It's clearly polluted your mind. He's a "viper" (connotes cunning and intelligence) but has "vascular dementia"? You idiots can't even keep your whacko conspiracy theories straight.
    I never bother with Dachund. An unhinged moron

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Viper are reptiles, the reptilian brain is not intelligent in the sense that they have a capacity for reasoning that human being do. They function largely by instinct. They have reputation for animal cunning" because some of the senses they use for hunting prey are very sophisticated and unique. The term "viper" is sometimes used as a dark synonym fo "snake", and many snake have poisonous/toxic venom that they use to kill their prey.

Dachshund

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I never bother with Dachund. An unhinged moron
    You know, I still can't get my head around why anyone with even half a brain would vote for a 77 year-old - that every rational man and his dog in the US knows has dementia -, to be their POTUS ? Only a complete cretin would do something like that, IMHO.

Dachshund

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsund View Post
    You know, I still can't get my head around why anyone with even half a brain would vote for a 77 year-old - that every rational man and his dog in the US knows has dementia -, to be their POTUS ? Only a complete cretin would do something like that, IMHO.

Dachshund

really don't give a shit what you think. Trump supporters are all assholes.