Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Why are democrats more inclined to be criminals ?

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    why are you not smart enough to comprehend its true
    Lock Him Up

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsund View Post
    The truth hurts doesn't it? Abraham Lincoln knew it. Before he was shot he was actively planning to deport all freed Black African slaves from America, because he had the wisdom to know that they would inevitably be a source of endless trouble and strife for civilized American society if they were allowed to stay, And boy oh boy hasn't that turned out to be the case. There have so man majority Black riots in the US since Lincoln day I couldn't list them all here; so much Black crime (Homicide/murder rates are "off scale"; such massive welfare dependency, you name it , to with respect just about every kind of antisocial/dyssocial/dysfunctional/maladaptive of behaviour from drug abuse to single-mother families Blacks in America take first prize.

So instead of bitching about fictions like "institutional/system racism" and how that's responsible for all of your failures in every major domain of life activity in civilized modern American society, and instead of preaching your hate-fueled, racist creeds in the form of poison like Critical Race Theory and having your Marxist "Black Lives Matter" thugs loot, burn, vandalize and assault and destroy the property of decent citizens while crying out moronic demands like "Defund the Po-lice," why don't you just fuck off back to "Mother Africa" and when you're there, try not to get butchered and eaten by your cannibal brothers in places like the Congo? You'd be doing the US a favor, you know. Because after you fucked off the US national average IQ would rise a little bit.

"Empathy, compassion, honesty and decency", you say; yeah, I see there's a lot of that going on in Black majority states like the Republic of South Africa - the murder, rape and HIV/AIDS capital of the world. The place where black goons working for the Marxist ANC government are sent to torture and rape the children and wives of white farmers for hours before murdering them - fucking ANIMALS, The South African Blacks demanded self-government, for years they screamed out loud for it, and eventually they got it. But the Republic of South African "governments", ever since the days of the first Black President, - the former terrorist/murderer (and Nobel Peace Prize winner ), Nelson Mandela, have all been so fucking stupid (Average IQ somewhere around 75 points), corrupt and incompetent that they couldn't even keep the electricity on,

As for "the lowest level of racist scum" in America, the prize for that goes to people (sickos) like Kimberley Krenshaw and the other Black "academics" who cooked up modern - era Critical Race Theory - now that is racism in its purest and most vile form, it was passed down to Marxist scum like the "Black Lives Matter" organization and we've all seen what pack of sweetheart they are haven't we. There only one thing more despicable than the "BLM" thugs and that's the spineless American whites who "bend the knee" to them. How anyone could sink so low is utterly beyond me.

Dachshund
    you are a sick ass piece of shit, boy. trying to pretend you are better than black people or lying about how much smarter white people are than black people when in the last election almost no black people voted for the worst piece of shit president in history while about half the white people in this country were stupid enough to, disproves your theory more than biased, inaccurate IQ tests. you prove how fucking stupid you are by being a racist chickenshit.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RomanDmowski View Post
    White Republicans are typically harsher than White Democrats.
    White Democrats tend to be pussies.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Individualists tend to be prone towards greater aggression, bullying & substance abuse.

No surprise given your king Trump.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Short answer... Because their spirits tend to be filled with the ways of Satan rather than the ways of Christ.
    Quick question: who do you daydream about sodomizing Christ?

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    https://www.mic.com/articles/78013/m...at-study-shows

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/w...or-republicans

Now one has to ask why this is so ?
    Is it because minority are more criminally inclined , perhaps because democrats tend to be less serious about religious faith,or because of being more low income, or could it be a lack of ethics and morals , greed or perhaps a tendency to be lazy because they are liberals who feel they are owed a living, perhaps because they tend to live in more large city's which encourage crime by nature .Perhaps conservatives are just smarter and don't get caught as often as their dumber liberal counter parts .
    Poor liberal up bringing ?

Now Im just asking I post the above possibility's not because I actually buy into any one of them but am just raising possibility answers, as there has to be a logical explanation as to why this is so.

Lets face it Hunter is the first son of a President to be a whore loving crack head con man and hes a democrat. There must be some reason why this is so, but thats not the question at hand.

Why do democrats tend to be involved in crime so much more then conservatives is the question.
    There must be a logical reason for this.

If you can come up with one please post it, if not there is no real reason to comment on this thread, however I do know some of the more crude liberals will not be able to resist calling me foul names attacking me and trying hijack the thread and turn it into a anti trump thread, I expert the really crude one to respond like that after all they cant help it.

Craig Stephen Hicks, 46, was arrested and is charged with three counts of first-degree murder. He is being held in the Durham County Jail, and the investigation is ongoing, Chapel Hill police said in a news release. The three people who were shot to death in a North Carolina condominium Tuesday were immigrant honors students and included a couple who just married two months ago, authorities said today.

The massacre of 49 people in New Zealand on Friday highlights the contagious ways in which extreme right ideology and violence have spread in the 21st century — even to a country that had not experienced a mass shooting for more than two decades, and which is rarely associated with the extreme right.
    New Zealand may be thousands of miles from Europe or the United States, but videos of the killer show that he was deeply entrenched in the global far right, a man familiar with the iconography, in-jokes and shibboleths of different extremist groups from across Europe, Australia and North America, as well as a native of the extreme-right ecosystem online.
    A manifesto linked to the accused killer, released through his social media account on the morning of the massacre, suggests its author considered himself a disciple and comrade of white supremacist killers. The suspect, identified in court papers as Brenton Harrison Tarrant of Australia, also hailed President Trump, calling him “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Coast Guard Officer Arrested And Accused Of Being A 'Domestic Terrorist'

A U.S. Coast Guard officer stationed in Washington D.C. is accused of being a domestic terrorist. FBI agents arrested Lieutenant Christoper Paul Hasson and seized a stockpile of weapons and ammunition from his home in Silver Spring, Maryland.
    The filings claim he planned to kill politicians and journalists from a list of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and CNN anchor Don Lemon.*Prosecutors described Hasson as a white nationalist who planned "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country."
    "The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct," prosecutors wrote.
    They said that Hasson was inspired by Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed 77 people in a pair of attacks in 2011.
    Hasson was arrested on charges of illegal weapons and drug possession but prosecutors said that those charges are the “the proverbial tip of the iceberg.”

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!”

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

Minutes Before El Paso Killing, Hate-Filled Manifesto Appears Online
    Nineteen minutes before the first 911 call alerted the authorities to a mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Tex., a hate-filled, anti-immigrant manifesto appeared online.
    It spoke of a “Hispanic invasion of Texas.” It detailed a plan to separate America into territories by race. It warned that white people were being replaced by foreigners.
    The manifesto linked to the radicalized right wing terrorist, Mr. Crusius described an imminent attack and railed against immigrants, saying, “if we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can be more sustainable.”
    Mr. Crusius manifesto, titled “The Inconvenient Truth,” draws direct inspiration from the mass murder of Muslims at two mosques in New Zealand in March that left 51 people dead. In that attack, the alleged killer published a manifesto online promoting a white supremacist theory called “the great replacement.” Christchurch has become a rallying cry for extremists the world over. The manifesto potentially linked to the El Paso killings begins, “In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.”

Craig Stephen Hicks, 46, was arrested and is charged with three counts of first-degree murder. He is being held in the Durham County Jail, and the investigation is ongoing, Chapel Hill police said in a news release. The three people who were shot to death in a North Carolina condominium Tuesday were immigrant honors students and included a couple who just married two months ago, authorities said today.

The massacre of 49 people in New Zealand on Friday highlights the contagious ways in which extreme right ideology and violence have spread in the 21st century — even to a country that had not experienced a mass shooting for more than two decades, and which is rarely associated with the extreme right.
    New Zealand may be thousands of miles from Europe or the United States, but videos of the killer show that he was deeply entrenched in the global far right, a man familiar with the iconography, in-jokes and shibboleths of different extremist groups from across Europe, Australia and North America, as well as a native of the extreme-right ecosystem online.
    A manifesto linked to the accused killer, released through his social media account on the morning of the massacre, suggests its author considered himself a disciple and comrade of white supremacist killers. The suspect, identified in court papers as Brenton Harrison Tarrant of Australia, also hailed President Trump, calling him “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Coast Guard Officer Arrested And Accused Of Being A 'Domestic Terrorist'

A U.S. Coast Guard officer stationed in Washington D.C. is accused of being a domestic terrorist. FBI agents arrested Lieutenant Christoper Paul Hasson and seized a stockpile of weapons and ammunition from his home in Silver Spring, Maryland.
    The filings claim he planned to kill politicians and journalists from a list of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and CNN anchor Don Lemon.*Prosecutors described Hasson as a white nationalist who planned "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country."
    "The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct," prosecutors wrote.
    They said that Hasson was inspired by Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed 77 people in a pair of attacks in 2011.
    Hasson was arrested on charges of illegal weapons and drug possession but prosecutors said that those charges are the “the proverbial tip of the iceberg.”

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

Jim David Adkisson went on a shooting rampage at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee. "I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!"

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (12-02-2020)

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Individualists tend to be prone towards greater aggression, bullying & substance abuse.

No surprise given your king Trump.
    I'm not an aggressive person, don't bully, and never used drugs.

Faggots like you tend to be prone to making terrible ASSumptions.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not an aggressive person, don't bully, and never used drugs.

Faggots like you tend to be prone to making terrible ASSumptions.
    Studies tell us just that.

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Studies tell us just that.
    Studies do tell us faggots like you tend to make terrible ASSumptions.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Studies do tell us faggots like you tend to make terrible ASSumptions.
    What an irony complaining about assumptions,while assuming I'm Gay, which I'm not.

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What an irony complaining about assumptions,while assuming I'm Gay, which I'm not.
    It's not an assumption. While you may not suck a dick, it is clear you'll hold one in your mouth until the swelling goes down.

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's not an assumption. While you may not suck a dick, it is clear you'll hold one in your mouth until the swelling goes down.
    Lol, what ignorance.

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

says the hillbilly who wants to have trump's baby, even though trump is one of the biggest chickenshits in US history.

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

even for a gay hillbilly, you sure do have a lot of graphic gay fantasies.

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    your racism forces you to deny the inherent criminality of your fellow white supremacists....
    What is your definition of White Supremacy?