Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Why are democrats more inclined to be criminals ?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    bullshit.....the people you accuse of being "right wing terrorists" were actually white supremacist terrorists........you're a lib'rul and a white supremacist so they are exactly like you...........
    I'm not a White Supremacist. White Supremacy as an ideology is definitely right-wing.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    https://www.mic.com/articles/78013/m...at-study-shows

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/w...or-republicans

Now one has to ask why this is so ?
    Is it because minority are more criminally inclined , perhaps because democrats tend to be less serious about religious faith,or because of being more low income, or could it be a lack of ethics and morals , greed or perhaps a tendency to be lazy because they are liberals who feel they are owed a living, perhaps because they tend to live in more large city's which encourage crime by nature .Perhaps conservatives are just smarter and don't get caught as often as their dumber liberal counter parts .
    Poor liberal up bringing ?

Now Im just asking I post the above possibility's not because I actually buy into any one of them but am just raising possibility answers, as there has to be a logical explanation as to why this is so.

Lets face it Hunter is the first son of a President to be a whore loving crack head con man and hes a democrat. There must be some reason why this is so, but thats not the question at hand.

Why do democrats tend to be involved in crime so much more then conservatives is the question.
    There must be a logical reason for this.

If you can come up with one please post it, if not there is no real reason to comment on this thread, however I do know some of the more crude liberals will not be able to resist calling me foul names attacking me and trying hijack the thread and turn it into a anti trump thread, I expert the really crude one to respond like that after all they cant help it.
    Why do you keep posting absurdity???????????????????
    Lock Him Up

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so you believe that more blacks are criminals and you believe that most blacks are demmycrats but you don't believe more demmycrats are criminals.........
    I accept that most Blacks vote Democrat, but that doesn't mean they identify as Democrats or agree with the positions of the DNC. I don't like the DNC, but I still voted for Biden. I don't consider myself a Democrat.
    And even if most Blacks did consider themselves Democrats, then Democrats would be more likely to be criminals for racial reasons, not political reasons.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    It's a crime against humanity you even exist.
    White Republicans are typically harsher than White Democrats.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I accept that most Blacks vote Democrat, but that doesn't mean they identify as Democrats or agree with the positions of the DNC. I don't like the DNC, but I still voted for Biden. I don't consider myself a Democrat.
    And even if most Blacks did consider themselves Democrats, then Democrats would be more likely to be criminals for racial reasons, not political reasons.
    Most Black countries have a lack of welfare & dont treat Gays, minorities or immigrants very well.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RomanDmowski View Post
    The IQ of White Trump supporters is estimated to be 4 points lower than White Democrats.
    The IQ of any one who walks about in public with a Berlin -36 haircut "gone bad" has an even lower IQ than that of even the most cognitively challenged White (WESTERN EUROPEAN) Trump supporter.

Dachshund

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsund View Post
    The IQ of any one who walks about in public with a Berlin -36 haircut "gone bad" has an even lower IQ than that of even the most cognitively challenged White (WESTERN EUROPEAN) Trump supporter.

Dachshund
    Lol, the only fully illiterate person I've met in my town is of English, Irish & Dutch ancestry & despite receiving disability income from the government. He still supports Trump.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lol, the only fully illiterate person I've met in my town is of English, Irish & Dutch ancestry & despite receiving disability income from the government. He still supports Trump.

If that individual, to whom you refer, is receiving state disability benefits and s/he is fully illiterate, it would strongly suggest to me that they might suffer from a medically-diagnosed Intellectual Deficiency Disorder (IDD) which is now the politically correct expression that psychiatrists in the US must use for what was called "Mental Retardation". If you have a measured IQ of 70 points or less you are officially Mentally Retarded (i.e. have an IDD)

In my opinion, people who are clinically diagnosed by a registered psychiatrist/physician as being mentally retarded/( afflicted with an IDD), should NOT be allowed to vote in official elections (local, county or national) for what I would think are very obvious reasons. Interestingly this is not the case in England. An adult in England who has Down's Syndrome, for example, is allowed to vote. That's absolutely absurd in my opinion - totally unjustifiable.

Dachshund

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If that individual, to whom you refer, is receiving state disability benefits and s/he is fully illiterate, it would strongly suggest to me that they might suffer from a medically-diagnosed Intellectual Deficiency Disorder (IDD) which is now the politically correct expression that psychiatrists in the US must use for what used to be called "Mental Retardation". If you have a measured IQ of 70 points or less you are officially Mentally Retarded (i.e. have an IDD)

In my opinion, people who are clinically diagnosed by a registered psychiatrist as being mentally retarded/( afflicted with an IDD), should NOT be allowed to vote in official elections (local, county or national) for what I would think are very obvious reasons. Interestingly this is not the case in England. An adult in England who has Down's Syndrome, for example, is allowed to vote. That's absolutely absurd in my opinion - totally unjustifiable.

Dachshund
    Yes, and he did vote for Trump. Lol

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

If that individual, to whom you refer, is receiving state disability benefits and s/he is fully illiterate, it would strongly suggest to me that they might suffer from a medically-diagnosed Intellectual Deficiency Disorder (IDD) which is now the politically correct expression that psychiatrists in the US must use for what was called "Mental Retardation". If you have a measured IQ of 70 points or less you are officially Mentally Retarded (i.e. have an IDD)

In my opinion, people who are clinically diagnosed by a registered psychiatrist/physician as being mentally retarded/( afflicted with an IDD), should NOT be allowed to vote in official elections (local, county or national) for what I would think are very obvious reasons. Interestingly this is not the case in England. An adult in England who has Down's Syndrome, for example, is allowed to vote. That's absolutely absurd in my opinion - totally unjustifiable.

Dachshund
    Well it is a problem, but I'd say we can't go down that road. That is a slippery slope and an IQ number cutoff is arbitrary.
    And there are other issues intrinsic to the democratic franchise, for instance, should immoral people vote?
    How to judge that? A felony conviction? Having done an immoral act means they are immoral always? What about people
    of average intelligence who vote without studying and informing themselves at all? Surely these votes are cast in the same manner
    as a IDD vote.

I think stupid people voting is simply a price we must pay. (though the advent of Trumpism demonstrates the price is very, very high)

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Most Black countries have a lack of welfare & dont treat Gays, minorities or immigrants very well.
    Not to mention in many parts of sub-Saharan Africa, like the Congo for instance, there are still lots of cannibals running amok. In the Western region of the Congo, pygmies are still hunted down, captured and caged, then killed by other Negros. After this, they are cut up into tasty, succulent pieces and cooked by non-pygmy Negro tribesmen. The pygmy pieces are generally roasted over a fire. The genitalia of the male pygmies are cut off and cooked separately for the military rulers of the cannibal Negro tribes to eat as they are believed to give the persons who consume them, extra fighting vigour and courage in battle.

So don't plan any vacations in the Congo Roman, a white boy like you would be regarded as a rare delicacy !!

Dachshund

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not to mention in many parts of sub-Saharan Africa, like the Congo for instance, there are still lots of cannibals running amok. In the Western region of the Congo, pygmies are still hunted down, captured and caged, then killed by other Negros. After this, they are cut up into tasty, succulent pieces and cooked by non-pygmy Negro tribesmen. The pygmy pieces are generally roasted over a fire. The genitalia of the male pygmies are cut off and cooked separately for the military rulers of the cannibal Negro tribes to eat as they are believed to give the persons who consume them, extra fighting vigour and courage in battle.

So don't plan any vacations in the Congo Roman, a white boy like you would be regarded as a rare delicacy !!

Dachshund
    Link?

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm not a White Supremacist. White Supremacy as an ideology is definitely right-wing.
    your denials are meaningless.......you are in fact a white supremacist in every sense of the term...
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

your racism forces you to deny the inherent criminality of your fellow white supremacists....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Why do you keep posting absurdity???????????????????
    why are you not smart enough to comprehend its true