Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are democrats more inclined to be criminals ?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Default Why are democrats more inclined to be criminals ?

https://www.mic.com/articles/78013/m...at-study-shows

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/w...or-republicans

Now one has to ask why this is so ?
    Is it because minority are more criminally inclined , perhaps because democrats tend to be less serious about religious faith,or because of being more low income, or could it be a lack of ethics and morals , greed or perhaps a tendency to be lazy because they are liberals who feel they are owed a living, perhaps because they tend to live in more large city's which encourage crime by nature .Perhaps conservatives are just smarter and don't get caught as often as their dumber liberal counter parts .
    Poor liberal up bringing ?

Now Im just asking I post the above possibility's not because I actually buy into any one of them but am just raising possibility answers, as there has to be a logical explanation as to why this is so.

Lets face it Hunter is the first son of a President to be a whore loving crack head con man and hes a democrat. There must be some reason why this is so, but thats not the question at hand.

Why do democrats tend to be involved in crime so much more then conservatives is the question.
    There must be a logical reason for this.

If you can come up with one please post it, if not there is no real reason to comment on this thread, however I do know some of the more crude liberals will not be able to resist calling me foul names attacking me and trying hijack the thread and turn it into a anti trump thread, I expert the really crude one to respond like that after all they cant help it.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post

Is it because minority are more criminally inclined , perhaps because democrats tend to be less serious about religious faith,or because of being more low income, or could it be a lack of ethics and morals , greed or perhaps a tendency to be lazy because they are liberals who feel they are owed a living, perhaps because they tend to live in more large city's which encourage crime by nature .Perhaps conservatives are just smarter and don't get caught as often as their dumber liberal counter parts .

Now Im just asking I post the above possibility's not because I actually buy into any one of them but am just raising possibility answers, as there has to be a logical explanation as to why this is so.

Lets face it Hunter is the first son of a President to be a whore loving crack head con man and hes a democrat. There must be some reason why this is so, but thats not the question at hand.

Why do democrats tend to be involved in crime so much more then conservatives is the question.

If you can come up with one please post it, if not there is no real reason to comment on this thread, however I do know some of the more crude liberals will not be able to resist calling me foul names attacking me and trying hijack the thread and turn it into a anti trump thread, I expert the really crude one to respond like that after all they cant help it.
    The Federalist Papers is a far-right Fake News site.

I don't know about party affiliation, but right-wing terrorism is much much more common than left-wing terrorism. Even many of the people on that list, like John Wilkes Booth, were conservative or at least right-leaning.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Lol, White vs White, Republicans are probably more criminal.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

most criminals do not vote, a lot of them are prohibited from voting, even a trump stooge should know that. only about 60% of Americans who could vote do vote, and almost all those who would do violent crimes never even thought about voting, regardless of race. why are you such a stupid fuck racist?

when it comes to presidential administrations, republican presidents are the most corrupt, the most dishonest, the most indicted, the most forced to resign, so you are a goddamn liar.

Number of Individuals with Felonies by Presidential Administration
    NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS WITH FELONIES BY PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION
    PRESIDENT--PARTY--YEARS IN OFFICE--# INDICTED--# CONVICTED--# IMPRISONED

DONALD TRUMP R 2 - 35 - 7 - 7 - 7 (AS OF 2018)
    BARACK OBAMA D 8 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0
    GEORGE W. BUSH R - 8 - 16 - 9 - 9
    BILL CLINTON D 8 - 3 - 2 - 2
    GEORGE H. W. BUSH R 4 - 1 - 1 - 1
    RONALD REAGAN R 8 - 26 - 16 - 8
    JIMMY CARTER D 4 - 1 - 0 - 0
    GERALD FORD R 2.4 - 1 - 1 - 1
    RICHARD NIXON R 5.6 - 76 - 55 - 15

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,859 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Short answer... Because their spirits tend to be filled with the ways of Satan rather than the ways of Christ.

6. The Following User Groans At gfm7175 For This Awful Post:

no worries (12-02-2020)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Evmetro (12-02-2020), Stone (12-01-2020)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    most criminals do not vote, a lot of them are prohibited from voting, even a trump stooge should know that. only about 60% of Americans who could vote do vote, and almost all those who would do violent crimes never even thought about voting, regardless of race. why are you such a stupid fuck racist?

when it comes to presidential administrations, republican presidents are the most corrupt, the most dishonest, the most indicted, the most forced to resign, so you are a goddamn liar.

Number of Individuals with Felonies by Presidential Administration
    NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS WITH FELONIES BY PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION
    PRESIDENT--PARTY--YEARS IN OFFICE--# INDICTED--# CONVICTED--# IMPRISONED

DONALD TRUMP R 2 - 35 - 7 - 7 - 7 (AS OF 2018)
    BARACK OBAMA D 8 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0
    GEORGE W. BUSH R - 8 - 16 - 9 - 9
    BILL CLINTON D 8 - 3 - 2 - 2
    GEORGE H. W. BUSH R 4 - 1 - 1 - 1
    RONALD REAGAN R 8 - 26 - 16 - 8
    JIMMY CARTER D 4 - 1 - 0 - 0
    GERALD FORD R 2.4 - 1 - 1 - 1
    RICHARD NIXON R 5.6 - 76 - 55 - 15
    Yrs of course they dont vote daaa but they identify as democrats are you capable of understanding the difference . And were talking about the population in general not political administrations now are we.
    are you cable of addressing the subject at hand or not ?
    democrats are more criminally inclined and why is that ? that is the subject at hand .

Now I will repond to you claim about republicans as your cherry picking again as usual, hears a bit more comprehensive list .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...cted_of_crimes

As you can see wonder boy there are a lot more Ds on the list then Rs

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Trump is the biggest criminal who ever occupied the White House.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Short answer... Because their spirits tend to be filled with the ways of Satan rather than the ways of Christ.
    no its not debunked lol , now are you going to respond to the question or just cry .

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RomanDmowski View Post
    Lol, White vs White, Republicans are probably more criminal.
    really and you are posting what links to prove that ? o you have none so you have nothing to add to the conversation and like a moron didnt respond to the subject at hand , your picture looks like a moron by the way.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

really and you are posting what links to prove that ? o you have none so you have nothing to add to the conversation and like a moron didnt respond to the subject at hand , your picture looks like a moron by the way.
    White crime & murder rates tend to be higher in Red states.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

When will you stop beating your wife?

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Democrats tend to be more likely to commit crimes and the majority of those in prison Identify as democrat. Now why is this / that is the question Im asking and expect a answer to, would all the morons stop trying to hijack my thread and change the subject , please start your own thread if that is your intend other wise answer the question or go lay down some place and whine and cry because you cant and do not want to.PUSSYS

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Democrats tend to be more likely to commit crimes and the majority of those in prison Identify as democrat. Now why is this / that is the question Im asking and expect a answer to, would all the morons stop trying to hijack my thread and change the subject , please start your own thread if that is your intend other wise answer the question or go lay down some place and whine and cry because you cant and do not want to.PUSSYS
    Because of Blacks & Latinos.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Only stupid people ask why this is so. Intelligent people know that crime follows no party lines. Intelligent people don’t even presume that it matters.

You’re a fucking fool.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

no worries (12-02-2020), Phantasmal (12-01-2020)

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why are Republicans more inclined to be morons