Thread: No fraud huh?

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I presume she wears it as a badge of honor that INCELs, Deplorables, and barely educated rightwing dunces dislike her. Undoubtedly, she is only concerned about posters who actually matter to her.
    I do, indeed.

The enraged and impotent sputterings of a drug-addicted Incel like Stoned have about the same impact as a gnat bumping into an eagle. Probably haven't exchanged but maybe 50 words with the tard since he showed up here, yet somehow he has given me a lot of power over him with those few words. I can make him bark!

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-02-2020)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (12-02-2020), Guno צְבִי (12-02-2020)

4. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I do, indeed.

The enraged and impotent sputterings of a drug-addicted Incel like Stoned have about the same impact as a gnat bumping into an eagle. Probably haven't exchanged but maybe 50 words with the tard since he showed up here, yet somehow he has given me a lot of power over him with those few words. I can make him bark!
    The Madwitch Cuckoo and Crypiss a match truly made in hell.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (12-02-2020), Stone (12-02-2020)

6. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

These impotent sputterings of another ignored Incel are merely amusing, as well.

This message is hidden because Primavera is on your ignore list.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-02-2020)

8. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    More stupid talk from a stupid person. In case you arent bright enuff to have noticed, I treat most of the women around here just fine, most very well. Some more than others,.... respect is earned.

My problem with Owl specifically....... for one she was absolutely deplorable when I first came here. Right off the bat.

For two,......IMO she is literally the poster child for the modern day liberal. You can see it in almost all of her posts and her entire online persona. To explain,....... you can tell a lot about posters just by looking at their avatar and screen name. " That Owl Woman".... By including the word THAT you are speaking in the third person. Like as if people are saying........" Ohhhh,.... THAT Owl woman is so sage and wise" NOBODY is saying that, but that SURE IS how she desperately demands to be viewed, like the wise Owl who has the authority to sit back and TELL YOU how it is and HOW to think. She doesnt. Then, her avatar. A pretty young Indian dressed in super hero like Owl garb. She is NONE OF THAT. She isnt pretty, she DAMN SURE isnt young, She is not an Indian," Fake like Lizzy Warren" and in no way is she wise. But again she is absolutely desperate to be seen that way because the ugly truth of the matter is the avatar is the exact reverse image of the reality of the situation. A bitter, ugly old woman very unwise sitting on her fat ass at a computer half the day.......LOL THAT is the REAL reality.

Now, ...lets look at the sig line...... “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

Someone who truly believes that does NOT say the things she says in here. They dont call other women " cunts" , they dont publicly wish others to DIE. I could go on and on but you get the picture.

She is a fraud,....a total fraud. In almost every way. TEXTBOOK picture of a modern day liberal. Lastly,....I may well be an asshole but at least I am honest about it. Not so with her. She is shit. She is a fraud in about every way imaginable.
    Wow! I can see how you are absolutely crushed by ThatOwlWoman in your first exchange with her. The fact you are still so butthurt over the incident 9 months later means it must have weally, weally hurt your widdle heart.

You know who REALLY won last nights debate? President Donald J Trump did, and that is a wonderful thing!
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, excuse me. Hi there, new guy.
    As for usernames and avatars, people choose them for various reasons. It's usually smarter to ask first instead of assuming. You know what A-S-S-U-M-E means, dontcha, soldier?

As for her being a liberal, meh. My wife is like her: A rootin'-tootin' gun-ownin' Liberal. I think many rural women with minds of their own often are like both of them. Some just don't admit it.

You've been around the block a few times. Give me your honest assessment of which of these three is the most educated and mentally stable: Stretch, ThatOwlWoman, TOP. Rank all three if you wish.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

9. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Dutch Incel thinks that the moon landings were fake.
    The fact both you and EE fail to understand that the Moon Landing is as fake as the Election was Rigged is completely understandable and in keeping with your mental faculties.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-02-2020)

11. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Wow! I can see how you are absolutely crushed by ThatOwlWoman in your first exchange with her. The fact you are still so butthurt over the incident 9 months later means it must have weally, weally hurt your widdle heart.
    Wow, talk about a triggered lizard! Like I said, I doubt if I've exchanged more than 50 words total with the Incel child. He said something racist shortly after arrival so I called him out, and put him on ignore. Yet he sure has taken a LOT of time to carefully study my posts, avatar, name, etc. to come to some wild-ass and erroneous conclusions. My screen-name is a reflection of my former volunteer status at a bird sanctuary. I've had it on my license plate for over a decade. Our house is decorated in Early Owl -- owl figurines, photos, drawings, candles, a beautiful carved lamp that was a gift from Mr. Owl. Why he believes I have ever claimed to be "an Indian" is strange -- HE is the one who has told others that I'm "some drunken Indian from the reservation." Nor have I ever tried to pretend to be a young person. I've stated my age many times; that's how he (and anyone else who pays attention) knows that I'm not at all ashamed of it. I have never wished any poster here or elsewhere to die; in fact I scold and shame those who do. About the only part he's gotten right so far is the fact that I sometimes call Toxic Top a cunt, because she is one.

It would appear that his frothy santorum-like spew here is the result of his own deep-seated knowledge of his inferiority, his hatred and fear of strong intelligent assertive females, and his mother issues. As is true of most trolls, his inner rage and frustration about the size of and lack of action for his micropenis shines through in his posts. He offers nothing of value to a political discussion. From what I've seen when he's quoted, they mostly consist of name-calling, ludicrous conspiracy nonsense, and impotent rants. IOW, he is the quintessential representation of a typical Toadstool cultist.

Give me your honest assessment of which of these three is the most educated and mentally stable: Stretch, ThatOwlWoman, TOP. Rank all three if you wish.
    As noted above, he knows which of us is the most educated and mentally stable -- hence the poutraged tantrum.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-02-2020)

13. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

BTW,....Do tell us just exactly how classy it was for that absolute disgrace of a woman Owl to call another female in here a STUPID CUNT,...just the other day. Was that classy of her? Or did her mother fail her? Get real dude, you and everyone else in here KNOW she's a real piece of shit whether you admit it or not. She makes it THAT obvious.
    If she annoys you, stop following her around, reading everything she writes, and memorizing personal details about her. She isn't reading virtually anything you write. It seems pretty weird to follow someone around and read their posts if they annoy you.
    Wow, talk about a triggered lizard! Like I said, I doubt if I've exchanged more than 50 words total with the Incel child. He said something racist shortly after arrival so I called him out, and put him on ignore. Yet he sure has taken a LOT of time to carefully study my posts, avatar, name, etc. to come to some wild-ass and erroneous conclusions.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-02-2020)

15. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    If she annoys you, stop following her around, reading everything she writes, and memorizing personal details about her. She isn't reading virtually anything you write. It seems pretty weird to follow someone around and read their posts if they annoy you.
    As well as constantly responding to their posts even though you know they're ignoring you. Amazing how such a supposedly substandard person can evoke such poutrage and obsession, isn't it?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (12-02-2020)

17. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

No posts go ignored or unread.....
    Guess it's time to add SDS to the ever growing list of Syndromes...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Stone (12-02-2020)

19. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    No posts go ignored or unread.....
    Guess it's time to add SDS to the ever growing list of Syndromes...
    It's good that you keep busy reading them all, TOP.

Don't you mean BDS?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

21. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Don't you mean BDS?
    Why would I be here if I wasn't reading posts? No BDS yet that I know of..did you get another PM?....

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Stone (12-02-2020)

23. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Indeed. It's the first thing she does once the dogs lick the crusts off her eyes in the morning.... rush to JPP and religiously read each and every one of my posts. How do we know this? Because of her cowardice and inability to reply directly to anything I post, she will instead make snide little references to them in other discussions. But only when surrounded by back-up.

Her "no posts go ignored" is a self-descriptor.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-04-2020)

25. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Why would I be here if I wasn't reading posts? No BDS yet that I know of..did you get another PM?....
    Certainly you understand the difference between reading posts and reading all the posts, don't you dear?

BDS has been in full swing for months, dear. What do you think all of the Pedo Joe and ankle-bracelet nonsense was all about?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-02-2020), ThatOwlWoman (12-02-2020)

27. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Indeed. It's the first thing she does once the dogs lick the crusts off her eyes in the morning.... rush to JPP and religiously read each and every one of my posts. How do we know this? Because of her cowardice and inability to reply directly to anything I post, she will instead make snide little references to them in other discussions. But only when surrounded by back-up.

Her "no posts go ignored" is a self-descriptor.
    TOP certainly enjoys her friends.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

29. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

TOP certainly enjoys her friends.
    Yep. Cuntsuelo has yet to meet a fellow racist here that she couldn't schmooze to be her "protector." lol

30. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-03-2020)