Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How many state secrets is trump going to sell to pay off his debts?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    OMG this is pure delusional thread.
    Trump didn't pass any state secrets. He gave da Russkies info on laptops used as bomb on planes in the Oval.
    Despite the piles of Russiaphobia driven noise from the press over it -we do still share terrorism info with Russia
    Obviously you didn’t read the links. This isn’t drummed up bullshit like “the election was stolen” This is real, and the evidence is indisputable and validated by Trump’s own behaviors and history.

But don’t get it twisted brother, I’m not trying to convince you of anything. As always, believe whatever you choose. I have no issue with that.

But I have a daughter in the military, just as many other Americans have loved ones in the military, including many on your side of the political divide. I choose to live life with my mind and eyes open, particularly because I have children.

I do not presume to tell you what to do,, but unquestionably I didn’t just make this up or just pull it out of my ass like a lot of the crap you think makes sense.

I appreciate your kind words when I was having a moment about my son, thus I intend no disrespect. However, as we all waste time jousting about nonsense about fraudulent elections that neither you or anyone else on earth can prove. Excuse me for talking about a clear and present danger that Intelligence officials are warning us about.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Cypress (12-01-2020), no worries (12-02-2020), ThatOwlWoman (12-01-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Obviously you didn’t read the links. This isn’t drummed up bullshit like “the election was stolen” This is real and the evidence is indisputable and validated by his own behaviors and history.

But don’t get it twisted, I’m not trying to convince you of anything. As always, believe whatever you choose. I have no issue with that.

But I ha be a daughter in the military, just as many other Americans have loved ones in the military, including many on your side of the political divide. I chose to live life with my mind and eyes open, particularly because I have children.

I do not presume to tell you what to do,, but unquestionably I didn’t just make this up or just pull it out of my ass like a lot of the crap you think makes sense.

I appreciate your kind words when I was having a moment about my son, thus I intend no disrespect. However, as we all waste time jousting about nonsense about fraudulent elections that neither you or anyone else on earth can prove. Excuse me for talking about a clear and present danger that Intelligence officials are warning us about.
    sounds made up.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    sounds made up.
    Perhaps you need to get out more, or at least read the articles posted. That is if you actually want to know if it’s made up or not.

I suspect that you don’t.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    They need to wire some FBI guys up and bait him.
    They need to wire you up to a high tensionsupply, 5000 volts and 100 amps ought to be enough.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    deep stater's hysteria from "intelligence officials/experts" to the press for release
    “Deep state”

7. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-01-2020)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,386 Times in 53,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I find it hard to believe that #TRE45ON can even remember any classified briefings nor is he capable of discerning which documents were waved at him that he ignored would have value. I can see him stupidly blurting out shit though, that he heard during a briefing, that "sounds cool" but turns out to be classified.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

blackascoal (12-01-2020), Cypress (12-01-2020)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Vanityfair.com

He might just do it to screw over a country he thinks ‘cheated’ him out of a second term.

Despite the fact that. trump and his allies have cranked their delusions about cheating him out of a second term up to an 11, the most likely scenario is that on Jan. 20, 2021, Joe Biden is inaugurated as the next president of the United States. At that point trump becomes just another citizen. But the difference between him and your average Guy on the street is that by his own admission, he is in debt by 421 million, not to mention what he owes the IRS. And also that he’s been privy to 4 years of highly classified information, the kind of information that assorted parties would love to get their hands on, and which a known con man who thinks he’s been cheated would have little issue parting with for the right price.

As President, trump selectively revealed highly classified information to attack his adversaties, gain political advantage, and to impress or intimidate foreign governments, in some cases jeopardizing US Intelligence capabilities. Not only does trump have a history of disclosures, he checks all the boxes of a classic counterintelligence risk. He is deeply in debt and angry at the US government, particularly at what he calls the “deep state.” A conspiracy that he believes tried to stop him from becoming president in 2016, and what he falsely claims is an illegal attempt to rob him of re-election.

The only saving grace here is that trump hasn’t been paying attention to intelligence briefings and doesn’t know how the Intelligence apparatus works, saig Jack Goldsmith, who ran the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel under George Bush, although some details presumably penetrated that thick layer of concrete surrounding his brain.

The president is going to run into and possibly absorb he kind of capabilities that we have in intelligence, said John Fitzpatrick, a former Intelligence officer and expert on security systems used to protect classified information, including after a president leaves office.

More at article.
    none I would guess, when you have proof of him doing it you post it goober, how many do you think Biden will sell to fill his pockets and his family and friends

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,823 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    none I would guess, when you have proof of him doing it you post it goober, how many do you think Biden will sell to fill his pockets and his family and friends
    Trump is now being investigated for selling pardons. He is collecting donations for the potential trials that MAY be coming up. More likely Trump will seize it and defy anyone to do anything about it.
    Biden is not like Trump.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump is now being investigated for selling pardons. He is collecting donations for the potential trials that MAY be coming up. More likely Trump will seize it and defy anyone to do anything about it.
    Biden is not like Trump.
    Well some one in the white house is being investigated but I doubt its trump .
    Heres a link about it from a liberal source, Trumps name is not mentioned but some one is expected to surrender to the authorities .

Now goober when you have a source other then your own wet dream and imagination let me know , o yes when you learn to read and are able to comprehend the material let me know dumb-ass.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/potenti...ce-department/

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Obviously you didn’t read the links. This isn’t drummed up bullshit like “the election was stolen” This is real, and the evidence is indisputable and validated by Trump’s own behaviors and history.

But don’t get it twisted brother, I’m not trying to convince you of anything. As always, believe whatever you choose. I have no issue with that.

But I have a daughter in the military, just as many other Americans have loved ones in the military, including many on your side of the political divide. I choose to live life with my mind and eyes open, particularly because I have children.

Im not wound up. I take issue with "intelligence officials" who routinely lie us into war
    and gave us the Russian Hoax in their soft coup attempt to take out Trump

eyes wide open -always. It's the way of Buddhism as well

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (12-02-2020)

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    sounds made up.
    Of course it is made up

Real evidence of fraud staring them in the face they ignore. Made up Russian collusion with no evidence?

You can be sure of one thing. Whatever a JPP Marxist is accusing a Republican of they are themselves doing it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (12-02-2020)

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Of course it is made up

Real evidence of fraud staring them in the face they ignore. Made up Russian collusion with no evidence?

You can be sure of one thing. Whatever a JPP Marxist is accusing a Republican of they are themselves doing it
    Really?
    Then why doesn't Trump's soon to be quitting/fired defense attorney, release the Mueller report, the entire unredacted Mueller report?
    5 Trumpsters went to jail for made up evidence?

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Vanityfair.com

He might just do it to screw over a country he thinks ‘cheated’ him out of a second term.

Despite the fact that. trump and his allies have cranked their delusions about cheating him out of a second term up to an 11, the most likely scenario is that on Jan. 20, 2021, Joe Biden is inaugurated as the next president of the United States. At that point trump becomes just another citizen. But the difference between him and your average Guy on the street is that by his own admission, he is in debt by 421 million, not to mention what he owes the IRS. And also that he’s been privy to 4 years of highly classified information, the kind of information that assorted parties would love to get their hands on, and which a known con man who thinks he’s been cheated would have little issue parting with for the right price.

As President, trump selectively revealed highly classified information to attack his adversaties, gain political advantage, and to impress or intimidate foreign governments, in some cases jeopardizing US Intelligence capabilities. Not only does trump have a history of disclosures, he checks all the boxes of a classic counterintelligence risk. He is deeply in debt and angry at the US government, particularly at what he calls the “deep state.” A conspiracy that he believes tried to stop him from becoming president in 2016, and what he falsely claims is an illegal attempt to rob him of re-election.

The only saving grace here is that trump hasn’t been paying attention to intelligence briefings and doesn’t know how the Intelligence apparatus works, saig Jack Goldsmith, who ran the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel under George Bush, although some details presumably penetrated that thick layer of concrete surrounding his brain.

The president is going to run into and possibly absorb he kind of capabilities that we have in intelligence, said John Fitzpatrick, a former Intelligence officer and expert on security systems used to protect classified information, including after a president leaves office.

More at article.
    WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT.

TRUMP'S NET WORTH = BILLIONS.

HIS TOTAL OUTSTANDING DEBT = MILLIONS.

YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    If Trump is not arrested either before or immediately after Biden is inaugurated, he will definitely do something treasonous like that.
    Then he'll be lethally injected, not merely imprisoned, but the damage will have been done.
    The damage to this country was done when the mother of every lefty didn't abort kids like you when they had a chance.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Perhaps you need to get out more, or at least read the articles posted. That is if you actually want to know if it’s made up or not.

I suspect that you don’t.