Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How many state secrets is trump going to sell to pay off his debts?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    ussia doesnt blow up US planes
    No, they blow up Ukrainian planes.

and dont start up with separatists in Donbass
    Why not? Because then you can't make an argument.

those are not Russian, they are irregulars and separatists
    NO TRUE SCOTSMAN.

Next thing you know, you'll be saying that Trump was not a true Conservative.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

no worries (12-03-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,626 Times in 10,690 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

CLINTON GAVE CHINA ADVANCED GUIDED MISSILE TECH; OBAMA GAVE RUSSIA YELLOW CAKE URIANIUM.

TRUMP JUMPED CHINA'S SHIT OVER STEALING TECH FROM US, AND GAVE RUSSIA A FEW HUNDRED DEAD IN SYRIA, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

no worries (12-03-2020)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Putin thanks Trump for foiling New Year attacks
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50941754
    Russian media is reporting the discovery of a plot to attack St Petersburg over the new year period.

Tass news agency says two Russian nationals have been arrested and plans to attack a mass gathering were seized, according to a spokesperson from the FSB, the Russian intelligence agency.

Mr Putin and Mr Trump have spoken on the phone and in person various times since the latter took office.
    LMAO! You're kidding with this shit, right?

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ha ha ha -idiot
    Russia doesnt blow up US planes, and dont start up with separatists in Donbass
    those are not Russian, they are irregulars and separatists
    What I don't understand is if you aren't a Russian agent, why do you use Russian Active Measures and propagandize on behalf of Russia on JPP?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

no worries (12-03-2020)

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    No, they blow up Ukrainian planes.
    separatists of Ukraine are not Russian troops or directed by Moscow

Why not? Because then you can't make an argument.
    so you can continue to poison US/Russian relations, and drive Putin close to Xi
    that's stupid even for a kow tow Biden supporter

9. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

no worries (12-03-2020)

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump’s loose lips drive allies to reassess US access to Intel / McClatchydc.com

President Donald Trump’s loose lips aren’t just causing him political trouble anymore. Now they’re putting at risk vital global sharing with allies whose spies have helped to thwart terrorist attacks on the United States.

British Primr Minister Theresa May on Thursday issued a public rebuke of the Trump Administration before meeting with the Presidenr, and a senior Democratic lawmaker said the British government may have every right to be furious..

The flare up was over US leaks to the media about the terror network behind the bombing at Manchester Arena Monday night that killed 23 people, including the British suicide bomber.. Angered by the leaks, British police stopped passing information to US counterparts.

McClatchydc.com
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-02-2020), Phantasmal (12-02-2020)

12. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    What I don't understand is if you aren't a Russian agent, why do you use Russian Active Measures and propagandize on behalf of Russia on JPP?
    and off we go into your paranoid ad hom land.. thanks for playing..bye
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

13. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

separatists of Ukraine are not Russian troops or directed by Moscow
    Sure, Jan.

so you can continue to poison US/Russian relations, and drive Putin close to Xi
    Relations have been poisoned since at least 2014 because that's when Russia first started attacking our social networks.

And I thought Xi was responsible for COVID...isn't that what you were saying before? About how China did this. Yeah, you were that guy.

So on the one hand, you think we should be closer to Xi, but on the other hand, you hold China responsible for COVID.

So...those two things are in direct contradiction to one another. You're not walking that tightrope...you've already fallen to the net below.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

blackascoal (12-02-2020)

15. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Trump’s loose lips drive allies to reassess US access to Intel / McClatchydc.com

President Donald Trump’s loose lips aren’t just causing him political trouble anymore. Now they’re putting at risk vital global sharing with allies whose spies have helped to thwart terrorist attacks on the United States.

British Primr Minister Theresa May on Thursday issued a public rebuke of the Trump Administration before meeting with the Presidenr, and a senior Democratic lawmaker said the British government may have every right to be furious..

The flare up was over US leaks to the media about the terror network behind the bombing at Manchester Arena Monday night that killed 23 people, including the British suicide bomber.. Angered by the leaks, British police stopped passing information to US counterparts.

McClatchydc.com
    hot links would help. and no that wasn't Trump leaking it was our shitty INTEl services leaking like they always do.
    ~~

Prime Minister Theresa May said Thursday morning that when she meets later in the day with President Trump in Brussels, she would make it clear "that intelligence shared must remain secure."

Speaking later Thursday in Brussels, May described the intelligence sharing relationship between the U.S. and Britain as "deep," but added that it was, "built on trust, and part of that trust is knowing that intelligence can be shared confidently."

After meeting May, President Trump described the leaks as "very troubling."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/manches...britain-angry/

16. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How is it an ad hoinem attack? You used the exact same Active Measures that DHS warned us about. You lied about COVID. You lied about getting an unsolicited mail-in ballot. You lied about Biden's mental health. You won't even read the Mueller Report because you're too scared.

So...how are you NOT a Russian Agent? Because you say so? Why should we believe that when you've already lied about COVID and mail-in ballots and Biden's mental health?

Because you chose to do all that. So are we to believe that you came to those conclusions on your own, or that they were fed to you to repeat?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-02-2020), no worries (12-03-2020)

18. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I even remember that you were one of those who was touting hydroxychloroquine for months.

Now? You haven't mentioned it since...May?

So why were you carrying that baggage? What was in it for you?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-02-2020)

20. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

McClatchydc.com
    McClatchy = LEFTIST BULLSHIT. LOOKS LIKE THE BRITS HAVE THE "LOOSE LIPS" HUH?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

21. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    McClatchy = LEFTIST BULLSHIT. LOOKS LIKE THE BRITS HAVE THE "LOOSE LIPS" HUH?
    Nope. Looks like more imbecilic bullshit from another moron who doesn’t believe in science .. YOU.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-02-2020)

23. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope. Looks like more imbecilic bullshit from another moron who doesn’t believe in science .. YOU.
    WHO TOLD McCLATCHY WHAT HE'S CLAIMING TO KNOW, DUMBFUCK??

ODD CLAIM ,SINCE I HAVE A BS IN CHEMISTRY...THAT'S KINDA "SCIENCEY"..HUH?

ACTUAL SCIENCE...NOT A "SHOW OF HANDS."

FROM A SCHOOL YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET INTO ,MUCH LESS GRADUATE FROM, IDIOT BITCH.

CLINTON AND OBAMA ARMED OUR ENEMIES...TRUMP CONFRONTS AND KILLS THEM, DUMBFUCK.

De Oppresso Liber

24. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    WHO TOLD McCLATCHY WHAT HE'S CLAIMING TO KNOW, DUMBFUCK??

ODD CLAIM ,SINCE I HAVE A BS IN CHEMISTRY...THAT'S KINDA "SCIENCEY"..HUH?

ACTUAL SCIENCE...NOT A "SHOW OF HANDS."

FROM A SCHOOL YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET INTO ,MUCH LESS GRADUATE FROM, IDIOT BITCH.

CLINTON AND OBAMA ARMED OUR ENEMIES...TRUMP CONFRONTS AND KILLS THEM, DUMBFUCK.
    I seriously doubt you have a bs in anything but bs asswipe.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

no worries (12-03-2020)