Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HAHA Georgia says TRADE SECRETS of votiing machines must be respected

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I don't know that much about this guy...... but calling out the President, his lawyers, and the two US Senators is good enough for me. I agree there are still issues to be addressed, but at least this guy didn't kiss the ring.
    Yes, and that was refreshing, but somehow still unfulfilling.

Purdue's new ad is...not great...he takes on the insider trading by saying he was "exonerated". Like...that's good? I would think you wouldn't want to even talk about it. I think the GOP believes they can lean into this obvious weakness, but I suspect it's not going to pan out the way they think.

About 1M people have already requested ballots in Georgia, and most of them are probably Democrats who will vote for Ossoff and Warnock.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Yes, and that was refreshing, but somehow still unfulfilling.

Purdue's new ad is...not great...he takes on the insider trading by saying he was "exonerated". Like...that's good? I would think you wouldn't want to even talk about it. I think the GOP believes they can lean into this obvious weakness, but I suspect it's not going to pan out the way they think.

About 1M people have already requested ballots in Georgia, and most of them are probably Democrats who will vote for Ossoff and Warnock.
    Understood. We still need more of it. Watching these Republican Senators continue to suck up is painful. It's grievance politics, 24/7 with poor widdle Donald as the ultimate victim. They all need to go. Let's start with Perdue and Loefller. I didn't give it much of a shot initially, but I think it can happen now. Republicans are shooting themselves in the foot in the service of Donald J. Trump. If they think he's going to help them, they are sadly mistaken.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

LV426 (12-02-2020)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Understood. We still need more of it. Watching these Republican Senators continue to suck up is painful. It's grievance politics, 24/7 with poor widdle Donald as the ultimate victim. They all need to go. Let's start with Perdue and Loefller. I didn't give it much of a shot initially, but I think it can happen now. Republicans are shooting themselves in the foot in the service of Donald J. Trump. If they think he's going to help them, they are sadly mistaken.
    Stacey Abrams and the other voter advocates in Georgia have been doing the quiet work necessary to get voters registered and then have them turn out. I got a hand-written letter in the mail with a NY state postmark from Act Blue that very simply reminded me of the upcoming election, the registration deadline dates, and the early voting dates. Folks all around the country understand the importance of our run-off, and they're pulling out all the stops.

I think Warnock and Ossoff have legitimate shots.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    So, the propriety stuff is bullshit.

And Democrats wonder why so many people are suspicious of the outcome.
    Yup. It's bullshit. Is is also a strawman fallacy, but one that brings up an unintended question. Why should any election tabulator need proprietary anything? Indeed, shouldn't it NOT be proprietary for just exactly the reason that it IS used to tabulate an election? The answer, of course, is that it should NOT be proprietary in any way. Proprietary has NO place anywhere near elections.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Darth Omar (12-02-2020)

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    The ONLY reason people are 'suspicious' is because a sitting President is a poor loser and continues to make one baseless claim after another about non-existent "fraud."

And unfortunately, there are millions who somehow still believe every word he says.

It's embarrassing. The GOP has shown no courage in standing up to him. Close to 40 cases laughed out of court, and counting.
    Denial of evidence. Argument from randU fallacy. Argument by repetition fallacy. Denial of probability mathematics. Denial of history. Bulverism fallacy. False dichotomy fallacy. TDS
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So...I live in Georgia and let me tell you, this whole state is run by Republicans. They are the ones who passed the laws that set Dominion as the voting machines to use. That had the support of the Republican Secretaries of State, which includes the current Governor and current Secretary of State, as well as the Republican-led Legislative House and Senate. Democrats voted against those machines, but were outvoted because of GOP gerrymandering at the state level.

The GOP ran the election down here, so any criticism of the election should be directed toward the GOP.

They wanted these electronic voter machines.

They wanted the bizarre Absentee Ballot rules.

They wanted the counting of Absentee Ballots to wait until after all the poll results were in.

So whining about Georgia NOW just makes you look like a little bitch who couldn't win an election despite using every dirty trick in the book.
    If the whole State of Wisconsin is Republicans, why did Biden supposedly get so many votes there?

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    BS. All voting should be in person. If that means combat soldiers and old people and invalids can't vote, then tough. Hell with your "common sense" exceptions.
    I never said it was common sense. Soldiers serving in the military are defending your right to vote. Don't you think you're being a little hard on them, denying them the right to vote?

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    States are not going to admit they broke the law and rigged the election. The SCOTUS has to rule on this. I suspect they will "compromise" and say there was massive cheating but they will not overturn any of the results.!!!
    Stares ARE admitting their election commissions broke the law. Legislatures of several States are even now preparing to simply choose their electors, since their election has failed. The likely result of this path is that Trump will win, or, at the very least, result in no majority in the electoral college. In that event, the 12th amendment very possibly triggers, and in that case, Trump will win.

The lawsuits are still pending. SCOTUS might very invalidate the certification by the canvassers in these States, forcing their legislatures to choose the electors, or to abstain, creating the opportunity of the alternative method in the 12th amendment.

In any case, Trump will win.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Intellectual property. I guess Republicans don't care about that kind of thing any longer.
    Irrelevance fallacy. Strawman fallacy. Proprietary anything has NO place near an election.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Well then explain how the cheating is done. That easy, then even you can explain it.
    Already been explained. RQAA.

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Stares ARE admitting their election commissions broke the law. Legislatures of several States are even now preparing to simply choose their electors, since their election has failed. The likely result of this path is that Trump will win.
    You do believe the craziest things when it works with your end goal of having the thief in chief get another 4 years to really fuck up the country. All Trump has left is to bribe and threaten the electors from following the laws and voting as the state prescribes. I guess you jumped to that bandwagon too. Such desperation and ignorance of the law propels you.

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Truump merely got creamed.
    Nope. Trump has not lost.
    No evidence exists of fraud.
    Denial of evidence. It exists. It is direct evidence. There is a lot of it. You cannot just discard it.
    If it did, Trump would have had a presser and showed it all.
    He is showing it...in court.
    It would have been done weeks ago.
    He is showing it not...in court.
    Righty/Trump brain rot shows how people can short circuit logic and bend the truth to get where they want to go. Trumpism is making people say the dumbest shit.
    Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself.

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Well then explain how the cheating is done. That easy, then even you can explain it.
    Hey einstein. Do you know anyone who votes for a proven child molester w obvious dementia?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Denial of evidence. Argument from randU fallacy. Argument by repetition fallacy. Denial of probability mathematics. Denial of history. Bulverism fallacy. False dichotomy fallacy. TDS
    So explain how a proven child molester like pedo-joe got 80 million votes.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I never said it was common sense. Soldiers serving in the military are defending your right to vote. Don't you think you're being a little hard on them, denying them the right to vote?
    Slippery slope.